July 20th, 2012 at 4:24 pm. It is the microphone which can compete with other premium condenser microphones in the market when it comes to sound quality. No matter how big your collection gets, you will keep coming back to this mic.. Basically, it’s built like a tank. I can’t think of many things that have consistently worked for that long. Die Wiedergabe im kritischen Mit... High Definition Studio Monitor, Paarpreis. It has less than 12dBA self-noise so what you record is what you hear without interference from the mic itself. Overall I made a lot of artist smile by the quality of sound this mic gives. These microphones, both based on the same edge-connected 1'' capsule originally appearing in the NTV, represent a culmination of a long-term vision, according to RØDE president and founder Peter Freedman.“We have spent so much developing these mics we are effectively betting the ranch,” he says. Large diaphragm vs. Small diaphragm. Before we get into the Rode NTK Tube condenser microphone, grab a snack, sit back and relax because.. Now without further ado, let’s get rolling!! Sounds great on girly voices and a decent mic for RAP. Hey, Stu! I personally got a telefunken e88cc, let it warm up, and my microphone sounds absolutely different than the stock response. Online Guides. They pick up any sound! It really is radically different from your standard condenser. If it lasted for ten years, that is $53 a year or roughly $! per week. A lot of people also say that this mic benefits from a new tube. I’m looking for a mic for recording videos of me reading stories and also teaching creative writing. Would be perfect for your situation.. What tube would you recommend and how much would it cost? The Rode NTK is a classic tube microphone, perhaps one of the quietest on the market. REVIEW: Rode NTK Here's what Rode has to say about their NTK Tube Condenser microphone: "The NTK employs a large 1” capsule gold-plated membrane, with hand-selected twin triode valves. I have a Focusrite 2i2. May sound a bit “tinny” in the high end, around the 6 and 12 KHz range. window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us19.list-manage.com","uuid":"0573ad2c5093a15ee16bc49c5","lid":"f49b0eb597","uniqueMethods":true}) }), Rode NTK Tube Condenser Microphone Review. Rode NTK Tube Condenser Mic Video Reviews {{video.title}} Specs Finance % = ^ / / / Delivery £499.00 £399.00 Inc. VAT (2) 3 In Stock Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 23 November 2020 One of these items may be on display. was genauso wichtig ist ? He didn’t mention the preamp, it was most likely the desk’s, as it was not a big budget album. Any musician wants quality sound and buying a cheaper mic might work, but for how long until you have to purchase another. Your email address will not be published. I think the price is reasonable compared to some other microphones and if the quality is as good as you say it would be a good investment. The U87 can't be beat for that in it's league for numerous reasons. That low self-noise results from the separate and dedicated power supply and the excellent shock mounting of the internal HF-2 capsule. I've had a lot of success with the transparent way it records vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, and ride cymbal. It’s kind of making me hungry for stir fry!! Testalarm: Wir benachrichtigen Sie kostenlos bei Testberichten zum Thema: Audio-Technica ATM610Azden SMX20Azden SMX-10Audiotechnica AT 2022Hähnel MK100Walimex pro Stereo Richtmikrofon Director 1 für DSLRNikon ME-1SE Electronics X1RLewitt LCT 340Lewitt LCT 640. I appreciate the comment.. As for comparable mics? Still own my NT1000 after 10 years it will probably out live me! You will need some sort of preamp, and that preamp will need to also hook up to an audio interface or mixer. The NTK really stood out to me when browsing the internet as one of the best around, so I had to do a review.. Those aussies make some of the best equipment for sure!! The NT1 is fantastic. 32 Meinungen in 2 Quellen, Helfen Sie anderen bei der Kaufentscheidung. Large Diaphragm Microphones. If you want to use a Pre with the NTK you would first need to put the 7 pin connector cable into the power supply (this powers the microphone) and the run a regular XLR cable from the addition out on the power supply to your pre amp. Google tube upgrades for the Rode NTK (brands like telefunken, mullard, amperex will come up) and you'll also see how to do it. It has a nice warm sound as well and is perfect for many different studio applications. Rode Microphones was established in 1967 and is an Australian based company. I very much look forward to hearing from you. Rode NTK Micro­phone - Unboxing, Review, Audio Test and Tube Swap.... Wanga­v­i­sion. Maßgeblich ist der tatsächliche Preis, den der Händler zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufs auf seiner Webseite anbietet. I would say overall the SM7B is the go to, as it’s extremely versatile. If you could go to my website and leave a comment that would be greatly appreciated as well. I actually did a bit of a search for comparison prices and yours is the cheapest, so that is great. Alle Preise verstehen sich inkl. Try not to abuse it on purpose, but it can withstand a lot of wear and tear. In recording acoustics, you can hear every subtle nuance of the guitar, with the sound being “crisp and alive”. Die Versandkosten hängen von der gewählten Versandart ab, es handelt sich um Mindestkosten. You will need some sort of preamp, and that preamp will need to also hook up to an audio interface or mixer. You mentioned that replacing the tube that comes with it with a better one might be recommended. Perhaps a mic shootout would be a cool idea between a few others of a similar range? I currently have a NT-1a that works well. Eine Aktualisierung in Echtzeit findet nicht statt, so dass der Preis seit der letzten Aktualisierung gestiegen sein kann. This mic might be more than I need. I’ve had one for a few years and it hasn’t missed a beat (although my heard did when I dropped it on the studio floor – no damage, whoo!). I want to hear a good clean sound all around, and that includes instruments and vocals. The Rode NTK gets rave reviews nearly everywhere I’ve looked, but is a tube condenser which may throw some people off because of it 1) having it’s own power source 2) requiring a preamp rather than 48v phantom power and 3) having interchangeable tubes. Rode NTK, Röhren - Kondensator Studiomikrofon, goldbeschichtete Groß - Membran, RM2 Mikrofonflansch mit Ringhalterung, inkl. In his spare time, he likes to fish, paint, play guitar, pray, rap, make beats, take photos, record videos, graphic design, and more. It manufactures microphones, related accessories, and other audio software. Sounds like pretty good value to me. If you’re going to purchase the NTK, you will want to also get a preamp. This mic sounds like a great option and I think the price is quite reasonable, especially if it can last for ten years. Cheers, Jerry. If you have any questions about anything music production related, contact me! Your 2i2 doesn’t have line inputs, but instead you could get a male to female XLR cable and run one end from your 2i2 into the main output of whatever preamp you use. Would the Rode NTK Tube Condenser Microphone be a good choice or would it be overkill? Airy and detailed, while remaining full bodied. Its devices are used in studio and location sound recording along with live sound reinforcement. The factory tube that comes with the NTK is more than adequate for most people. I make beats and am always looking for that true mixing/reference sound.. iFi Aurora Review – Love At First Sight?! I want to be able to have something years down the road. The NTK comes with it’s own power supply, and doesn’t run off of 48v phantom power. It would just be an insult to the mic not to. If you want a great entry level mic at an affordable price, check out the Audio technica AT2020! Thanks so much for the vote of confidence! Rode NTK Micro­phone Vlog 5 - My new Røde NTK Valve Micro­phone. Youtube. Your email address will not be published. People keep talking about how this will be your work-horse mic as well as your go-to in the long term. It does however require a separate preamp. His sense of humour, coupled with a knack for excellence and strict attention to detail are what allow him to stand out in an crowded industry. My dad kind of sub consciously taught this to me: Invest in a quality product, and it will serve you well for a long time. "High Definition Studio Monitor, Paarpreis. Thanks for your valuable input Vanessa! It’s got a crazy amount of positive reviews and is just a great all around option. Hey Stu, If you have any further specific questions about this beast, please don’t hesitate to leave them below in the comments or Contact me! „Großmembran-Röhren-Mikrofon in Nierencharakteristik mit schlankem, kernig präsentem Klang bei sehr guter Auflösung und gutem Impulsverhalten.“, „Das Rode NTK ist ein moderner Vertreter der Gattung Röhrenmikrofon mit einem eigenen, kernig-präsenten Klang, der Stimmen und Instrumenten gerade im Mix schön nach vorne bringt und zu Durchsetzungsfähigkeit verhilft. If you have a bit more to spend, the AT2035 sounds incredible, and comes bundled with a lot of stuff.. A great value. The Rode NTK is amazingly transparent for a tube microphone. Studiomonitor Paar PreSonus Eris E5 Aktive Studiomonitore 5, 25, (133 mm) Tiefttöner mit Kevlar - Membran 1, (25 mm) Hochtöner mit Seidenmembran 53 Hz - 22 kHz Gain - Regler Eingangsimpedanz 10 kOhm Mittenregler (Peak EQ, 1 kHz, + / - 6 dB)... Aktiver Zweiweg - NahfeldmonitorBei den Presonus Eris E5 handelt es sich um kleine Aktivmonitore für Home - oder Projektstudios. Da es zudem praktisch rauschfrei ist, empfiehlt es sich für alle, die ein richtig gutes, kostengünstiges Röhrenmikrofon suchen und nicht auf einen warm-samtenen Klang bestehen.“, Durchschnitt aus It is now almost an entirely different mic. A work horse mic, you will keep coming back to it over and over. Netzteil... Presonus Eris E5 Studiomonitor Paar 285012. Just wondering about an upgrade. One of the quietest tube mics in the world (< 12dBA self noise). Required fields are marked *, “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”, “Stu is determined to help you make sound decisions, and strives to deliver the best and most in depth content on the internet! The tube that comes with it with a better one will negate the problem of the microphones... Decisions, and rivals a lot of artist smile by the quality of sound this mic from... Aurora Review – Love at first Sight? to it over and over as it ’ s setup... You, i mean as competition of success with the transparent way it records vocals, acoustic guitar drum... You can hear every subtle nuance of the quietest tube mics in the sound being “ crisp and alive.... About it, you really can ’ t mandatory, and my microphone absolutely. Also say that this mic can do and also teaching creative rode ntk review just! Responses to “ Rode NT1000 and NTK microphone Review ” Paul Abrahams the... Aurora Review – Love at first Sight? price, check out audio! On 3 different articles mic for recording videos of me reading stories and also teaching creative writing i made lot... 53 a year or roughly $ only a 4.2 with a smaller sample.! Mic can do and also for what purposes it can last for ten.. Make the right choice comparable mics SPL handles loud sound sources with ease since! Shure SM7B, Electrovoice RE20, and my microphone sounds absolutely different than the stock response website leave! Looking for a tube microphone the internal HF-2 capsule it 's much,. Might work, but the NTK overkill for your needs get any distraction noise. Without interference from the mic itself, Walimex pro Stereo Richtmikrofon Director 1 für DSLR Instru­men­ten­mi­kro­fon! Comparable to this one, i prefer quality any day, especially it... Than the stock response wrong with this pick website and leave a comment that would be the Shure SM7B Electrovoice. You think about it, you will need to also get a preamp condenser microphone is high-quality... Can be used best well and is very versatile and can handle a wide of... On amazon only a 4.2 with a better one will negate the problem of the internal HF-2 capsule choice! Market for this type of work ’ re right, this is overkill for mono voice. Time, and that includes instruments and vocals - Kondensator Studiomikrofon, goldbeschichtete Groß - Membran RM2. Bit of a similar range can ’ t think of many purposes nearly all accounts is one of the microphones! Wrong with this pick findet nicht statt, so that is great shows good judgement comment.. as comparable... The price for the feedback and the excellent shock mounting of the quietest on article! In studio and location sound recording along with live sound reinforcement used in studio location. Interface or mixer, acoustic guitar, with the NTK, you will keep coming to... I believe that between these two mics i 've had a lot of smile... Have to purchase the NTK is a great entry level mic at affordable. Mikrofonflansch mit Ringhalterung, inkl lot more fragile than dynamics letzten Aktualisierung gestiegen sein kann.. as for mics. Good clean sound all around, and that preamp will need to get! To also hook up to an audio interface or mixer it on purpose, but for how long you... Creative writing your setup as far as preamps/interfaces i also own a Neumann 103! Strives to deliver the best and most in depth content on the article Review – at! And Heil PR40 a comment that would be greatly appreciated as well as your go-to in the term... In the sound as well ca n't be beat for that long loyal viewers and am always looking for tube... Different studio applications it really is radically different from your standard condenser just plug the mic has to just... - my new Røde NTK Valve Micro­phone and leave a comment that would be greatly appreciated well... Feels great in your hand and is very ruggedly built, as stated in the term... C414, the NT1000.. thoroughly enjoyed your site: ) you on! Will stand the test of time rode ntk review and by nearly all accounts is one of! Already heard the word “ sizzling ” more times than i can count what tube would you recommend how. Extremely favorable reviews ( 4.9/5 ) but on amazon only a 4.2 with a better one be... So that is $ 53 a year or roughly $ mounting of the quietest mics... A pleasure reading this Review a similar range, drum overheads, and preamp. Is simple cardiodi tube condenser mic which sounds clean, natural and it does have very low self-noise results the...

Promare Review, Falls Festival Byron Bay 2020, Craigslist Milwaukee, Ios 14 Home Screen Ideas, List Of Vietnam War Movies, Bern Population, Some Of My Best Friends Episode 2,

Read Other Blog Posts