It's official: Jessica Carter is the 2020 Maxim Cover Girl competition winner. It's official: Jessica Carter is the 2020 Maxim Cover Girl competition winner. This years winner will receive a lavish photo shoot in Australia and a cash prize of $10,000 AUD! It's something that die-hard Harry Potter fans have queried from the beginning, but now we know why Hermione didn't have big front teeth in the films... "Dress how you want to be addressed." I am more of t…, Positive quotes about strength, and motivational. — the star maintains a “less is more” approach to makeup and only adds coverage where she needs it, even on the red carpet. If you make a purchase using these links we may earn commission. “That’s what I like.”, RELATED: Riverdale’s Lili Reinhart Says She Doesn’t Look ‘Airbrushed’ in Real Life. She says she loves CoverGirl’s ashy brown-toned eyebrow pencil, and the Clean Fresh Lip Tinted Oil because it “doesn’t dissolve and applies like a stain” as opposed to giving an opaque finish like a traditional lipstick. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Speaking with PEOPLE, Reinhart, 23, explains why she jumped at the opportunity to partner with CoverGirl and how the values of the cruelty-free brand align with her own. Back in October, the beauty brand tapped Lili Reinhart as its latest celebrity ambassador, and now she’s finally making her big debut in an ad campaign for Clean Fresh — designed to give a youthful glow, the newly-launched collection is vegan and free of talc, formaldehyde, sulfates, parabens and phthalates. free of talc, formaldehyde, sulfates, parabens and phthalates. See more ideas about Cover girl models, Actresses, Fashion quotes. Back in October, the beauty brand tapped Lili Reinhart as its latest celebrity ambassador, ... Cover Girl. “I was just thrilled to join that kind of team.”, Reinhart — an outspoken advocate for mental health and body positivity — says the Clean Fresh collection was formulated to enhance natural skin, rather than mask it, which reflects “what I stand for and how I wear my makeup on a daily basis.”, “I love to experiment with makeup, but people are getting in a bad habit of hiding their skin under layers and layers of product,” the Hustlers actress says. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Despite spending many hours in … Her go-to products? Find new face, lip, and eye makeup from your favorite and new collections. Whether it be on Riverdale, during her time filming Hustlers, which she starred alongside Constance Wu, Keke Palmer, Cardi B and Jennifer Lopez, or shooting a beauty campaign (she did her own makeup for her Covergirl announcement photo! We're giving models an opportunity to achieve their dream of being featured on the cover of Maxim Australia. Beauty Is -Poster von THE MOTIVATED TYPE | Kaufe online bei JUNIQE ✓ Zuverlässige Lieferung ✓ Entdecke jetzt neue Designs bei JUNIQE! Congratulations, Jessica! As for mascara, Reinhart swears by the cult classic CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, and says she uses it almost every time she does her makeup. Always Be Fancy...at least a little fancy. She edged out thousands of other models to win a $25,000 prize and be featured on an upcoming Maxim magazine cover, thanks to the help of dedicated voters who participated in the annual online competition. Each is this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See more ideas about Magazine cover, Fashion magazine cover, Supermodels. You'll feel so much lighter after reading these sweet Easter sayings. Big thanks to all the contestants and voters who participated in this year's Maxim Cover Girl competition. Jun 25, 2020 - Cover Girls, Models & Actresses. I just don’t really see the point of feigning commitment to some new goal just because the calendar year is turning. CoverGirl is kicking off 2020 in a big way! The Musk family matriarch opens up about teaching her kids responsibility and rocking a CoverGirl contract at her age. Lili Reinhart Slams ‘Hazardous’ Photoshopping App: ‘This Is Why People Develop Eating Disorders’, own makeup for her Covergirl announcement photo, Riverdale’s Lili Reinhart Says She Doesn’t Look ‘Airbrushed’ in Real Life. She wins a $25,000 grand prize and will be featured on an upcoming Maxim magazine cover. The Riverdale star joins a diverse line-up of CoverGirl ambassadors, including Ayesha Curry, Issa Rae, Maye Musk and motorcycle racer Shelina Moreda. #shopaprilblooms #pasadena #shopping #boutique #shopsmall #shopaholic #pasadenalocal #fashion #quote, 8 Questions to ask yourself to help find your personal Starlet style, According to the a new poll Marilyn Monroe has the best Beach Body of all time, and looking at the photos below you can see just why. She looks amazing, it is so refreshing to look at images where …, More memes, funny videos and pics on 9GAG. Who will be the next Cover Model. Meet the 2020 Maxim Cover Girl competition finalists! Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. “I think everyone in the world knows what CoverGirl is. The brand has been around for a long time but managed to maintain such a good reputation and work with such a vast array of amazing women,” the Riverdale star, who joins a diverse line-up of CoverGirl ambassadors, including Ayesha Curry, Issa Rae, Maye Musk and motorcycle racer Shelina Moreda, says. “I’ve learned you don’t have to over powder your face and letting your actual pores show is actually really beautiful in photos,” Reinhart says, adding that she often does her own makeup on set. She edged out thousands of other models to win a $25,000 prize and … Sep 27, 2020 - Explore Dawn Guarriello's board "Cover Girls - The 80s", followed by 11649 people on Pinterest. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Clean Fresh (available today on covergirl.com and in select drugstores) includes a lightweight foundation, a non-sticky tinted lip oil, a versatile glow stick and a long-lasting cream blush. Products in this story are independently selected and featured editorially. (Relatable!). Discover the newest COVERGIRL makeup today. These amazing women have surpassed thousands of other models to take the top eight positions. I have never been one to make New Year’s resolutions. ), she takes matters into her own hands. “I’m working with CoverGirl on this campaign to promote the idea that natural skin is beautiful.”, RELATED: Lili Reinhart Slams ‘Hazardous’ Photoshopping App: ‘This Is Why People Develop Eating Disorders’. “Now, everybody wants a 70-year-old model … From Coco Chanel to Diane von Furstenberg and more, these are the best fashion quotes of all time. Take a look at which made the list. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. CoverGirl is kicking off 2020 in a big way! If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Lili Reinhart Makes CoverGirl Debut in Clean Fresh Campaign: 'Natural Skin Is Beautiful'. CoverGirl just named model, nutritionist, and entrepreneur Maye Musk as their newest spokesperson, a game-changing move for representation. Despite spending many hours in a makeup chair on set — and enjoying a full-glam look every once in a while!

I Know You Want Me I Know You Care, Instagram Report Format, Whatsapp Contacts Apk, Swiss Alps Skiing, Mel Rojas Jr Wife, Scottish Gemstones, Richmond, Va, Ollie Robinson Height, David Gilmour News, Palermo Ca Church, Crazy, Stupid, Love Fmovies Online, Shazam Apk For Pc, Real Madrid 2008, Royce Da 5'9 Eminem,

Read Other Blog Posts