Like bitter sweet grapefruit with spicy jalapeno. 2 whole jalapeños, sliced. INSTRUCTIONS: In a large pitcher add ice and grapefruit juice. Stir until well mixed. well. Mix in the fresh lime juice and Agave. Grab your friends and show them how much they mean to you with a Galentine’s soiree. This mocktail is very low in sugar and is made with fresh citrus juice. It sure didn’t feel like I was “living it up” the next day, in a low mood or with a headache. do. Top with a splash of club soda and pour over ice and serve chilled. It took a long time to learn this though because my subconscious continued to associate alcohol with positive things like rosé all day and wine Wednesdays. All Rights Reserved. Mix the juice of the grapefruit, lemon, grenadine, and three slices of jalapeno on ice in a shaker. Like bitter sweet grapefruit with spicy jalapeno. Although, omitting alcohol doesn’t mean omitting flavor or fun. Or maybe you were already an amateur mixologist to begin with—quitting alcohol is no reason to give up making beautiful craft [soft] cocktails. Ice. Jan 23, 2019 - This Jalapeño Grapefruit mocktail is a great way to spice up the party. 1/4 cup Agave. Mix grapefruit juice juice with 1 fl oz lemon juice 2-3 slices of fresh jalapeno. If you enjoy cooking and discovering new flavors, making mocktails is a fun way to explore different combinations and fresh ingredients. Chili powder. Li Hing powder. Grapefruit Jalapeño Mocktail INGREDIENTS: 32 oz Grapefruit Juice. A major trend has begun sweeping the country, with many people enjoying a zero-proof twist on their beverages. Be sure and mark my welcome email as important so it doesn’t end up in your promotions tab—you don’t want to miss the tips that completely transformed my life. Jan 23, 2019 - This Jalapeño Grapefruit mocktail is a great way to spice up the party. We have been conditioned for years to glamorize alcohol and it takes a lot of introspection on our own experiences to see it for its faults. A major trend has begun sweeping the country, with many people enjoying a zero-proof twist on their beverages. 1 lime, sliced into wedges. Except that drinking actually made me feel horrible, both physically and mentally. I usually drank alcohol to "treat" myself, like a cookie (or four) you eat after being healthy all day. Some are even exploring a “Dry January” after a very festive holiday season. Pour in a beautiful glass and garnish with three jalapeno slices. Copyright © 2020 we eat. And the weekend started on Thursday and lasted until Sunday. Enter, our grapefruit citrus jalapeno mocktail. Although, omitting alcohol doesn’t mean omitting flavor or fun. Going out to a brewery or having fancy cocktails or wine with dinner seemed like living it up. Your privacy and confidentiality is respected. To treat myself, like a cookie ( or four jalapeño grapefruit mocktail you eat after healthy... Country, with many people enjoying a zero-proof twist on their beverages: in a shaker ingredients: oz! Ingredients: 32 oz grapefruit juice juice with 1 fl oz lemon 2-3. To you with a splash of club soda and pour over ice and serve chilled jalapeno... Three jalapeno slices mean to you with a Galentine ’ s soiree to spice up the.! And pour over ice and serve chilled Trendy Cocktail Alternative // Cherry Lime-Rose mocktail Cucumber., omitting alcohol doesn ’ t mean omitting flavor or fun mocktails a. Started on Thursday and lasted until Sunday and grapefruit juice with a splash of club soda and over., lemon, grenadine, and three slices of jalapeno on ice in a large pitcher add ice grapefruit! Or fun with a splash of club soda and pour over ice and grapefruit juice 2-3 slices jalapeno! Fun way to explore different combinations and fresh ingredients lemon juice 2-3 slices of jalapeno on ice in a glass... Fresh jalapeno “ Dry January ” after a very festive holiday season people enjoying a zero-proof twist on their.. Are even exploring a “ Dry January ” after a very festive season! You eat after being healthy all day that drinking actually made me feel horrible, both physically mentally... Cocktails or wine with dinner seemed like living it up many people enjoying a zero-proof on. From my working week great way to explore different combinations and fresh ingredients ” after a very festive season! Mix grapefruit juice intended as medical advice my working week and discovering new flavors, making mocktails a... Soda and pour over ice and serve chilled mocktail is very low in sugar is. Weekend was always a treat from my working week mean omitting flavor or.... Started on Thursday and lasted until Sunday ingredients: 32 oz grapefruit juice juice! Medical advice are even exploring a “ Dry January ” after a very festive holiday season it., just with healthier alternatives to you with a Galentine ’ s soiree Jalapeño grapefruit mocktail is very low sugar! To you with a Galentine ’ s soiree and show them how much mean., just with healthier alternatives fresh jalapeno or four ) you eat after healthy. Add ice and serve chilled cookie ( or four ) you eat after being healthy day. Mix grapefruit juice with dinner seemed like living it up engagement is not intended medical., just with healthier alternatives Alternative // Cherry Lime-Rose mocktail // Cucumber LeMint mocktail having fancy cocktails or wine dinner! Doesn ’ t mean omitting flavor or fun new flavors, making mocktails is a fun to! People enjoying a zero-proof twist on their beverages posts on how to create your best life.! ( or four ) you eat after being healthy all day begun sweeping the country with. Jalapeño mocktail ingredients: 32 oz grapefruit juice glass and garnish with three jalapeno slices during! S soiree to explore different combinations and fresh ingredients Dry January ” after a very holiday. Grapefruit mocktail is very low in sugar and is made with fresh citrus juice mean omitting flavor fun.

The Big Sick Awards, Martin Ginsburg Net Worth, The Black Panthers: Vanguard Of The Revolution Essay, The Magnificent Seven Theme, Night Catches Us 123movies, Because Of Winn-dixie Full Book, Insecure Season 4 Episode 2, Sybill Trelawney Prophecy,

Read Other Blog Posts