If you want more of him, you need to see these! I wish to see martial arts movies in Hindi. It’s not realistic, but it’s pretty exciting to watch! Never get left behind, simply enter your email below to stay connected and receive your FREE Ebook! Donnie Yen, Actor: Yip Man. I have a dream of atleast having a hand shake with you unfortunately i dont no whether it will come true but i pray it happens, Donnie Yen will be taking on the mantle of Ip Man one more time with Ip Man 4 filming starts in April. I really also like Killzone 2 with Tony Jaa. By continuing to use this website, you accept the use of cookies. This movie is based off  the Manhua ‘Oriental Heroes’, and follows two sons, split at infancy, who eventually come together to fight a common enemy who tries to destroy Dragon Tiger Gate – a martial arts center known for creating some of the world’s most powerful fighters. It would be insane! Why Donnie Yen is the King of Hong Kong Action Films, Top 3 Video Streaming Services to watch Martial Arts Movies (Free Trials! So keep ya hands off! One such movie is Donnie Yen’s upcoming thriller (tentatively titled) Polar Rescue. Personally, to me it’s the best because I also love to dance haha! Martial Arts movie star Wu Jing and legend Sammo Hung in some more MMA styled action. It's simple! eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'martialartsactionmovies_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_20',133,'0','0']));This movie has got some top notch action! I think Donnie Yen revived my interest years ago. Affiliate Disclosure: Evolve Media LLC, and its owned and operated websites may receive a small commission from the proceeds of any product(s) sold through affiliate and direct partner links. Your movies are the Bomb? His movies are spectacular and often keep me and my colleagues entertained. Star Wars 8 Wants Hong Kong Action Star Donnie Yen? A closer look at the movie's various sets and shooting locations, fitting them into budget, and the role they play in several of the film's key sequences. oh, What about the news of Ip Man 4 in production, “Mr.donnie yen I wish you knew hear in uganda people are fighting each and every day in the cinema just to watch your movie whether old or new they dont mind i wish you would spare them some time and pay a vist to them ” said by abdusalamu mansoor. If you get the chance – watch it! Luckily the cops know Kung fu too . Sped up action, cheesy acting  and a nice chunky finale to finish it off. You’ve probably noticed him recently in movies like Rogue One a Star Wars Story or xXx – The Return of Xander Cage, but these films are nothing compared to below in regards to martial arts action. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. There's no place like home -- for frights! eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'martialartsactionmovies_com-netboard-1','ezslot_21',128,'0','0']));This film has long been a fan favorite and well worth the watch as Donnie’s character chases down the famous ‘Robin Hood’ style criminal ‘Iron Monkey’. Ludi Lin and Donnie Len may be heading to the Marvel Cinematic Universe for Shang-Chi, but there will be stiff competition. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'martialartsactionmovies_com-leader-4','ezslot_13',126,'0','0']));read my review | Find it Online. I practiced for a short time when i was early 30’s. If you feel a movie is missing or have anything to add, please leave a comment below. Falcon Rising,Blode & Bone etc. Stars: Jon Billington, D.J. Good film, but I just don’t think it makes the ‘top 10’ personally, nor does the research I did. Find safety procedures announced by your theater, Tyler Posey realizes he's on his own in an exclusive clip from 'Alone,' now on FandangoNOW, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: Smiths-Inspired ‘The More You Ignore Me,’ Horror Movie Collections and More, This Week in Family Movie News: ‘Thomas & Friends’ Coming Down the Track, First ‘Addams Family 2’ Teaser and More, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993). His movies are just so energetic. What really makes this movie is not just the general feel and tone of the whole film, but the build up to the two finale fight scenes. It’s a classic and a good entry into the industry for a guy who is arguably today’s top martial arts action star. var theDate = new Date(); In my opinion …..I think he deserves more recognition than he already has. Based on the 1978 film of the same name, Enter the Fat Dragon is a hilarious chronicle of the events that transformed super-fit super-cop Fallon Zhu into a glorified records clerk with a major snack cake habit. When I will take selfi with Donnie yen?? Comment Ummm here in zimbabwe we talk ,we watch ,we play ipman, Donnie yen is a stronger man in martial arts and actually he is my role model. Some great action and just a fun watch. I did a lesson or two of Wing Chun but couldn’t fit it in with my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu training. You cannot miss these films. Iron Monkey is another earlier role for Yen and is packed with some more old-skool action whilst telling a top story. Sounds like your household had some fun with it though! Donnie Yen actually has a whole shelf dedicated to just his movies on my cupboard at home (then again, so does Bruce Lee :P). The film will have its U.S. debut on July 14 on VOD, Blu-ray and DVD. The fights are emotionally driven and have a real sense of urgency. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'martialartsactionmovies_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',129,'0','0']));Chen Zhen from Fist of Fury is back, he’s not dead, and he’s fighting the oppressive Japanese once again. Pop the Popcorn & sit down.I’ve been a Donnie Yen for a long time. Ip Man 1..2.. And 3 are epic. For more movie recommendations check out our premium Martial Arts Movies Guide here (pictured right). I am a big fan of his movies. On Mar 19, the Hong Kong action star unveiled on Instagram, the poster and trailer for his latest actioner. The cast and crew had started working on the movie last December, with filming taking place on Changbai Mountain in the Jilin province. My daughter almost finished her black belt. Please read our. There’s also a bit of tribute paid to the one armed swordsman in this film, it’s pretty hard to miss eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'martialartsactionmovies_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_14',127,'0','0'])); Right after fighting Wong Fei Hung in Once Upon a Time in China 2, Donnie Yen thought he’d play his father in Iron Monkey. $('#spanCopyright').text(theDate.getFullYear()) The Hong Kong martial arts legend plays a mild-mannered paper maker with a mysterious past in this action drama, currently in theaters and on VOD. But Donnie has so many high qualtiuy films its difficult.. When I will see my hero ?? You'll receive the latest updates and info on Martial Arts and action movies. BOIKA 4 UNDISPUTED. Especially from a bunch of guys with long, effeminate hair cuts! Kampala uganda. Obviously a true story would be incredibly boring, so these action packed and awesome Kung Fu films are basically fiction – but among the very best in martial arts cinema! Sammo plays a very convincing and intimidating crime lord whilst Wu Jing plays the scary and ridiculously skilled hit man that Donnie’s character has to face. Martial Arts action star Donnie Yen has stated that he was offered a part in DC comic book movie, Aquaman. Huge Fan. Looking for Ip Man 3 – you can get the Bluray/DVD here. This fight is one of the all time greatest fights in the industry. Yen, 54, said: “I am producing four movies this year and each will be unique and spectacular, two of them releasing this year and two next year.

Burgess Abernethy Izombie, Hurricane Beta Live, What Happened To Danny In Room 237 In The Shining, Katie Maguire Impey, Sheridan Smith James Corden Rap, The Glass Slipper Book, List Of 1979 Disco Songs, Witcher 3 Places Of Power - Skellige,

Read Other Blog Posts