“Erykah and I are cool friends, man. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. “[We’re] very dedicated parents,” she said. It’s been 17 years since Erykah Badu gave birth to future “Rockstar” Seven. “People just don’t know our personal life. We humbly honor the old school soul music era and will keep pushing forward to keep it alive. Seven was born in 1997 and over the years, the singer and rapper have been the proudest parents of their baby boy. Take a look at a their son named, Seven Sirius Benjamin below. 4.8m Followers, 2,808 Following, 1,791 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from THE UNICORN- 17 years ahead.. (@erykahbadu) “We talk on the phone. By 2014, he had given it up, stating: It looks like Erykah and Andre got that co-parenting thing down to a science, that’s a good thing. (Yep, that’s his real name)! It is what it is. His siblings are mentioned below: But man, we are cool.”. “Our son…tells us, ‘You guys are nuts,’” André laughs. Yep this young dude is almost a grown man. A rare picture of Andre 3000 and Erykah Badu's teenage son, Seven. It’s something you have to get through. Benjamin’s real name is Seven Sirius Benjamin. She’s like a cool sister more than anything. We must be getting old, because he’s almost legal, and he’s a spitting image of his pops, Andre’ 3000. You know, I didn’t grow up with a father, a lot of my cohorts didn’t grow up with a father. Father’s Day 2018 A post shared by … We must be getting old, because he’s almost legal, and he’s a spitting image of his pops, Andre’ 3000. “From the day I got pregnant, we decided we would make this human being that we brought into this world together. A post shared by THE UNICORN (@erykahbadu) on Jun 20, 2018 at 12:05am PDT. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; June 21, 2020 | by Aby Rivas. Erykah Badu and André 3000 are the proud parents of a 22-year-old young man who could easily pass as his father’s twin. Erykah gave birth to their son Seven on 18 November, 1997. In fact, Andre said in a recent interview with Vibe magazine, that Erykah is like a sister to him now. In celebration of Fathers Day, Badu and Andre reunited and shared another epic selfie with their 21-year-old son, Seven. We can’t get enough of the amazing friendship and parenting relationship that these two have for the sake of their son! }); © Copyright 2015 . He also has a son named Seven Sirius Benjamin (born November 18, 1997) with singer Erykah Badu. Their son, Seven, just received acceptance letters from four colleges.. Erykah (@fatbellybella) made the announcement via Twitter yesterday (April 25), sharing a throwback photo of her with baby Seven and an afro-donning Three Stacks.“Our son Seven got his 4 college choice acceptance letters,” she tweeted. Badu has since gone on to have two more children; her daughter Puma Sabti Curry, whose father … I think that it’s natural for fathers to take that much of an initiative to be in their child’s life.”. She also has a daughter named Puma Sabti Curry, 14, by The D.O.C. We talk on the phone. Erykah Badu and André 3000—whose real name is André Benjamin—have more in common than being music and fashion icons for many ‘90s kids. Do you see the resemblance? By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our In 2016, Badu, a 2018 ESSENCE Fest headliner, told Atlanta radio station, Majic 107.5 what she thinks makes Andre such an amazing dad. ‘RESIDUE’ Is Merawi Gerima’s Salient Archive On The D.... Teenage Filmmaker Leans On Michelle Obama's Words To Tell �... Everybody Loves Shay Lia's Sunshine-y Vibes for This Week's ... Sean 'Diddy' Combs Launches Black Political Party. He seems to keep himself away from the limelight. The former lovers [André and Badu] have become the best of friends, and have even shared photos on Instagram together with their now-22-year-old son Seven. Seven Sirius hit the big 20 on his birthday last Saturday (November 18), celebrated by his mother, iconic soulstress Erykah Badu, in the most ordinary proud mom manner ever: a … A rare picture of Andre 3000 and Erykah Badu's teenage son, Seven. She calls me her baby daddy and I call her my baby mama. Meet Seven Sirius Benjamin. We talk on the phone. Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 have every reason to be proud. Erykah Badu and André 3000 Pose With Son Seven and Make Family Photo Magic ... Be still our hearts because Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 … placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', We don’t take it for granted. Erykah Badu and André 3000 Pose With Son Seven and Make Family Photo Magic. A post shared by THE UNICORN (@erykahbadu) on May 14, 2018 at 11:20pm PDT, HAPPY BORN DAY 3 !!!! “She calls me her baby daddy and I call her my baby mama… It’s totally a punch line. He is known as the son of Andre 3000 and Erykah Badu. Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 have this co-parenting thing down to a science, and we remain inspired. People just don’t know our personal life. It’s totally a punch line.” One person that finds the pair’s relationship off-the-wall is Seven [their son]. The R&B singer and Outkast rapper took a rare photo together along with their 20-year-old son, Seven, in honor of Mother’s Day. iloveoldschoolmusic.com. Such was the case when we spotted Three Stacks with his teenage son, Seven at the Governors Ball. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We’re so happy to see that these two are always and forever cool. ‘RESIDUE’ Is Merawi Gerima’s Salient Archive On The D.... Teenage Filmmaker Leans On Michelle Obama's Words To Tell �... Everybody Loves Shay Lia's Sunshine-y Vibes for This Week's ... Sean 'Diddy' Combs Launches Black Political Party. Badu's comments are filled with congratulations from her fans. A post shared by THE UNICORN (@erykahbadu) on May 14, 2018 at 11:20pm PDT. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Erykah and Andre 3000’s son, Seven Sirius Benjamin, is 19-years-old. Although both have since moved on in love, the two have a platonic co-parenting relationship and maintain and an amazing friendship. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Erykah Badu And Andre 3000 Shared The Sweetest Selfie With Their Son Seven For Father's Day. and a daughter Mars Merkaba Thedford, 9, with Jay Electronica I think it’s somewhat of a sacrifice for him. It’s been 17 years since Erykah Badu gave birth to future “Rockstar” Seven. Here’s what he said: “We joke a lot,” André says of his relationship with the unpredictable siren [Erykah Badu]. Can you believe that?!! We joke like that on the phone. The former couple famously started dating in the mid-90’s and welcomed their only child together in November 1997. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. He is the only son of Andre 3000 and the eldest son of Erykah Badu. If you ask us, we can never see too much of Andre 3000. Benjamin’s real name is Seven Sirius Benjamin. But man, we are cool.”. We joke like that on the phone,” 3Stacks told Vibe in 2014. Our son is about to be 17 and he tells us, ‘You guys are nuts.’ Erykah and I are cool friends, man. She even asks my advice on relationships. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Badu and Andre split in 1999 when Seven was a toddler, but they have retained a healthy relationship in order to parent their son. Seven Benjamin is a family member. Her ex-boyfriend, Common also wrote in his book that while they were dating, the amount of photos Erykah kept around her house of Andre always made him uncomfortable. We love you@andre3000 3000 x 7 retrospect, A post shared by THE UNICORN (@erykahbadu) on May 27, 2018 at 7:39am PDT. On April 25, Badu took to Twitter to reveal that Seven was accepted … SONG OF THE YEAR The song won Outkast a Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, the BET Award for Video of the Year, and the MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip-Hop Video. Currently, he came in limelight because of his looks similar to his father Andre. In celebration of Fathers Day, Badu and Andre reunited and shared another epic selfie with their 21-year-old son, Seven. Check out more pics of Andre 3000 and Erykah & her kids on the next page…. It’s something you have to get through. In 2012 interview, Erykah semi-hinted to the fact that her heart was never truly over Andre though. Andre 3000 and Erykah Badu may no longer be together as a couple, but one thing that keeps them close is their 20-year-old son, Seven … Be still our hearts because Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 just took another epic photo that’s leaving us feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Ain’t that something? He is also seen making TikTok videos with his sister Puma Curry. The first thing people would think about us is, ‘Oh, they don’t get along.’ But there are always feelings when people grow apart. mode: 'thumbnails-rr1', He seems to keep himself away from the limelight. She’s like a cool sister more than anything. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', “Erykah and I are cool friends, man,” Andre told Vibe in 2014 . _taboola.push({ Include photos of he and his kids and it’s an added bonus. The 21 years old (as of June 2019) Seven has two half-siblings from her mother and her previous relationships. The happiest family you ever did see. “We joke a lot. She even asks my advice on relationships. It’s really natural for him to be here [in Dallas]. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. It’s funny to us now because it’s such a talked-down type term. Benjamin was a vegan for fifteen years. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. In 2004, alongside Alicia Silverstone, Benjamin was voted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) as the "World's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity". Fast forward to today and Erykah and Andre 3000 are in a very good space. target_type: 'mix' Take a look at a their son named, Seven Sirius Benjamin below. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our The first thing people would think about us is, ‘Oh, they don’t get along.’ But there are always feelings when people grow apart.

Edges Of The Lord Full Movie Online, Yahoo Sports Tennis, Stay Or Leave Chords, Big Brother 2018 Winner, Death Certificate Ice Cube Lyrics,

Read Other Blog Posts