OBE. Born in Leamington Spa, she trained at RADA and joined the Royal Shakespeare Company for the 1988 season in Stratford-upon-Avon and the 1989 season in London.. Geraldine Alexander. Den of Geek Shadowlocked In Coronation Street she played the role of DS Louise Surrey in October and November 2004, reprising the role in January 2007. Born in Leamington Spa, she trained at RADA and joined the Royal Shakespeare Company for the 1988 season in Stratford-upon-Avon and the 1989 season in London. Actress Geraldine Alexander Net Worth. I have toured the country and worked in rep theatres including the Royal Exchange and the Traverse. Born 6 July 1950 (age 70) Maidenhead, Berkshire, England. | Trivia (1) She is an Associate Member of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts. to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. Doctor Who complete reviews: Vengeance On Varos. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film … Born on October 3,, Geraldine hails from London, England, United Kingdom. Geraldine Alexander Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Geraldine Alexander is an actress, known for Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder (1987), The Discovery of Heaven (2001) and The Government Inspector (2005). Geraldine James. From "Veronica Mars" and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Geraldine Alexander is an actress, known for Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder (1987), Doctor Who (1963) and Killer (1983). I started off working with The National Youth theatre and then trained at RADA, since then I have worked in theatre, film and television. Geraldine Alexander is an actress, known for Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder (1987), Doctor Who (1963)... She is an Associate Member of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts. Favorite Character-Titled TV Series 1990-2015, Favorite oft-adapted male literary character from the 19th century, Doctor Who complete reviews: Vengeance On Varos, Nice or Nasty? | Geraldine Alexander body measurments, height, weight and age details. Geraldine AlexanderHendersonville - Geraldine Hollifield Alexander, age 71, of Kensington Road in Hendersonville, passed away on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at … Home; Actor; Director; Writer; Coaching; I began my career on stage in Scotland after training at RADA and the National Youth Theatre and then went on to work at the RSC, NT, The Globe and the West End. Arthur & George episode 1 review, 09 February 2011 Occupation: Actress : Years active: 1973–present: Spouse(s) Joseph Blatchley (m. 1986) Children: 1: Biography Early life and family. Geraldine Alexander is an actress, known for Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder (1987), Doctor Who (1963) and Killer (1983). Geraldine Alexander wiki ionformation include family relationships: spouse or partner (wife or husband); siblings; childen/kids; parents life. Known For Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder Gwenda Reed (1987) Doctor Who Areta (1985) Killer Alison Taggart (1983) Known For The Government Inspector Janice Kelly (2005) Actress EastEnders Vivien (2009-2019) … In my writing and directing I look for collaborators that blur lines between disciplines, encouraging choreography and all elements of design in the development of work that gives stories an imaginative … Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Filmography. Geraldine Alexander. Check below for more deets about Geraldine Alexander. Menu Complete Wiki Biography of Geraldine Alexander, which contains net worth and salary earnings in 2020. External links Geraldine Alexander at the Internet Movie Database 02 March 2015 James was born in Maidenhead, Berkshire, to a cardiologist father. Geraldine Alexander is an actress who has worked extensively on stage and screen. : The Making of Vengeance on Varos. Geraldine Alexander played Areta in the Doctor Who story Vengeance on Varos. Geraldine Alexander, Actress: Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder. Geraldine Alexander is a British actress who is best known for Miss Marple: Sleeping Murder (1987), Doctor Who (1963) and Killer (1983). View … Geraldine Alexander is an actress who has worked extensively on stage and screen. As in 2020, Geraldine Alexander‘s age is. Geraldine James, OBE (born 6 July 1950) is an English film and television actress. Home; Actor; Director; Writer; Coaching; Home.

Speech On Generosity, Sofia The First Theme Song Lyrics Spanish, Spanish Language, Trier, Germany History, Lorena Rae Diet, Yelawolf Wife Sonora Rosario, Carol Muschamp Instagram, Yelawolf Wife Sonora Rosario, Georgia Tech Football Roster 2020,

Read Other Blog Posts