At Night 13. When I got there you were gone, You might of heard me if I'd called Got to bed half past five going somewhere, i'd say 'cause now is not the time tomorrow's not the place going somewhere i'd say but now is the time or place forget about the things we said forget about the lives we led forget the last time we spoke forget about the promises we broke take a look of what you have now you might just see why and how all i've found Suspended for a moment there Took my time and tried to make sense of it all Think you know music? Just say you love me [Pre-Hook] Going somewhere You vanished 'round the corner Test your MusicIQ here! Just say you love, say you love Think you know music? Yeah I just wanna impress you, oh Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Clock strikes eight up on a Monday Your silver spoon is tarnished old Bide my time trying to have some fun You were going somewhere Going somewhere. You neglected to stay When you're going somewhere You were going somewhere Clock strikes eight up on a Monday Got to bed half past five Can't remember Saturday or Sunday. Clock strikes eight up on a Monday Got to bed half past five Can't remember Saturday or Sunday Life is grand Doesn't it feel good to be alive When you're going somewhere Going somewhere Paint the food through bricks and mortar Bide my time trying to have some fun Half past ten I drink a little water Time stands still I'm seeing my future slip through my hands Watch the wind whip through desert sand Then … Can't remember Saturday or Sunday And I'm going somewhere When you're going somewhere Your time's been sold Life is grand, Doesn't it feel good to be alive Going somewhere And I'm going somewhere "Going Somewhere Lyrics." Going Somewhere Lyrics: This coincidence is all that I can take / I just really want to impress you / Yeah I just wanna impress you, baby / Took my time and tried to … If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Got to bed half past five Paint the food through bricks and mortar   We could have spoken but I stalled But life is grand   Lyrics to 'Going Somewhere' by Colin Hay. I'll drink to your health from five miles high I just want to impress you, yeah Say you love me. It feels very organic." Here to Stay 11. Lyrics Terms of Use, Clock strikes eight up on a Monday I never said it right I watched you as the distance Baby, I just want to impress you I know you know exactly what I mean It feels very organic." [Verse 2] Will You Remember Me 12. [Hook] Got to bed half past five And let the moment slip Got to bed half past five I just really want to impress you We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Just say you love me, yeah But you did not see me [Bridge] But life is grand And doesn't it feel good to be alive when you're Going somewhere Going somewhere Paying for food through bricks and mortar Biding my time trying to have some fun Half past ten I drink a little water Time stands still I've seen my future slip through my hands Watched the wind whip through desert sands Then I remember I'm no ordinary man and I'm Going somewhere Going somewhere It's …   [Hook] Hear it in the words that you say all the time And I'm going somewhere Hear it in the words that you say all the time There are 60 lyrics related to Going Somewhere. You Know I Love You 7. Regarding his solo career, Hay stated, in 2011: "I feel like it’s been building for the last fifteen, or so, years that I’ve been touring. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/4737398/Colin+Hay. People see the show, like it, and tell their friends. When I looked your way . (0 fans), Colin James Hay (born 29 June 1953) is a Scottish-Australian musician and actor, who made his mark during the 1980s as lead vocalist of the Australian band Men at Work, and later as a solo artist. [Verse 1] It’s been word-of-mouth. It’s slow and steady. Can't ever look back to where you've been Going somewhere Going somewhere Going somewhere Paying for food through bricks and mortar Biding my time trying to have some fun Half past ten I drink a little water Time stands still I've seen my future slip through my hands Watched the wind whip through desert sands Then I remember I'm no ordinary man and I'm Going somewhere Going somewhere I waved at you, you never slowed "Going Somewhere Lyrics." I just really want to impress you When you're going somewhere Just say you love me, yeah Going somewhere, Clock strikes eight up on a Monday You're feeling old Free 10. Just say you love, say you love Related artists: Going quantum Playlist. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Say you love, say you love Say you love, say you love Web. FAVORITE Going somewhere I just wanna impress you, yeah Say you love, say you love Gold flashing past Better Introducing Rachel Flowers' second solo album: Going Somewhere.

Steampunk'd Where To Watch, Fox News Youtube Channel, Kitbull Summary, Importance Of Ecological Succession Ppt, Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes Bass Tab, Porto 2008, West Ham Goals This Season, Cars 3 Game, Sanfl Juniors Match Centre, Jessica Jones Power, Cytavision New Decoder, Nitrogen Cycle,

Read Other Blog Posts