"It Was a Good Day" is a song by American rapper Ice Cube. “It Was a Good Day” (originally known as “Today Was a Good Day”) is a hit song Ice Cube. This really is one of the classics, but it's interesting to note that Ice Cube wasn't the first one to use this sample. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Discover all Ice Cube's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. As ever-smarter and smaller technology transforms the Ice Cube Today Was Good Day Shirt besides I will buy this way we live, innovation naturally translates to beauty routines, too, with an ever-improving field of clever facial tools joining classic devices (hello, gua sha) to transform our skin—no trip to the dermatologist’s office required. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound. Meghan Markle's subtle nod to Princess Diana. 7 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and No. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Floyd93 [a] 362. Check yo self remix & N.W.A's f*** tha police. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. It's the "Ooh... (screeching guitar) Ooh!" Songs that sampled Ice Cube's It Was a Good Day (Remix): Mo Money by Total Kaos (1993) see more Cover versions of The Staple Singers's Let's Do It Again: Let's Do It Again by George Benson (1988) Let's Do It Again by BlackGirl (1994) Let's Do It Again by Lynden David Hall feat. If your racist wife and teenage daughter began attacking an alien creature they saw outside without provocation, whose side would you help? Does it bother anybody else when they watch two and a half men ? Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The vocal is from the same Isley Brothers track - 0:45 on the Footsteps video on this site. Isn't this wrong? Charlie Wilson's Bound 2 sample of Ponderosa Twins Plus One's Bound, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Juice WRLD's Lucid Dreams (Forget Me) sample of Sting's Shape of My Heart. 2008. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode, Kanye West feat. Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. 104,975 views, added to favorites 331 times. All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. i disagree granted i was born in 96 but i listen to older music and i havent heard anyone sample the smoother stuff like this at that time besides geto boys' mind playin tricks on me. . Report wrong information or missing video, Dr. Dre feat. It was released as the second single from his third solo album, The Predator. Also, if the video is removed and replaced, the tag means nothing. Classic Hip Hop videos, brought to you by HHGA.…, Your email address will not be published. Happy Thanksgiving! Someone has applied this to over 100 submissions- it's too time consuming to delete them all individually. Ice Cube – It Was A Good Day (Acapella) is available for download to music producers & audio engineers, the acapella was added on January 16th, 2019. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. What would an inaccurate U.S. census mean? If your teenage sister told you she had a dream that your mom was impersonated by an alien, then she comes and and drags her away screaming? “It Was a Good Day” (originally known as “Today Was a Good Day”) is a hit song Ice Cube. Difficulty: novice. Check out It Was A Good Day [Explicit] by Ice Cube on Amazon Music. I do hear it. Please sign in or sign up. Be the first one to submit! It was the summer of ’92 and I was in a hotel room, really in a state of euphoria. Justin Bieber released "Bad day" in 2012. Jaguars kicker has never kicked in a game. But I rap all this gangsta stuff—what about all the good days I had?’. in a very similar way. One of the best songs from Radio Los Santos! Sampling the track in his hit single “It Was a Good Day” (originally known as “Today Was a Good Day” from his third album The Predator) Ice Cube had his widest-reaching hit thanks to the soulful Isley Brothers melody. It Was a Good Day. Please sign in or sign up. Get your answers by asking now. Today Was a Good Day by The Tongue (2008 ) see more. ~DJEliteBeatz Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch, Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor, Kanye West feat. 1: 1988–1998. Ice Cube initially went into the studio with a sample of the Isley Brothers’ “Footsteps in the Dark” and DJ Pooh enhanced the production with bass and vocals. Comment on the parts you think sound alike. Music video by Ice Cube performing "It Was A Good Day." Today Was a Good Day by The Tongue (2008) see more . Report wrong information or missing video, XXXTENTACION feat. Jets safety makes ridiculous catch. It was released as the second single from his third solo album, The Predator. All rights reserved. The song samples the Isley Brothers' "Footsteps in the Dark" and "Sexy Mama" by The Moments. Producer: DJ Pooh. Like, ever. The Predator Priority 1992. Tags should relate to the piece of music in question as this is a music website- not videos, which are totally irrelevant and serve only to provide the music. Tags like 'over x amount of views' for a YouTube video should not be on here either. The sample I have was used in 1995 (so an album before that date). sample of James Brown's Get Up Offa That Thing. You must be logged in to comment. Dodgers take the hard path to World Series, Trump on Biden: If elected, 'he'll listen to the scientists', Ernst struggles in Iowa amid GOP battle to hold Senate. Ice Cube - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. That’s a given. Good sample then. View official tab. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN, Kanye West feat. 27 on the UK Charts.On the Billboard Hot 100, the song peaked at No. This track has no facts and stories yet. Please sign in or sign up. You must be logged in to comment. But no artist championed nor profited from “Footsteps in the Dark” as much as Ice Cube. Ice Cube originally recorded a demo of […] U2's XXX. Elefant Traks "Today Was a Good Day" by The Tongue sampled Ice Cube's "It Was a Good Day". Ice Cube originally recorded a demo of the track in his home studio and went on to record the album version in Los Angeles at Echo Sound Studios during 1992, and it was one of the first ideas for the album sessions. It also has the usage of the West Coast's popular g-funk melody as well as some of the songs on The Predator album. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode sample of David McCallum's The Edge, XXXTENTACION's Jocelyn Flores sample of Potsu's I'm Closing My Eyes, Kanye West feat. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Charlie Wilson's Bound 2. Compton's Most Wanted did that 2 years earlier on "Can I Kill It?" 15, making it Ice Cube's highest-charting single on the chart to date. Ah ok. Had to pop in some headphones. Enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. It was released as the second single from his third solo album, The Predator, on February 23, 1993.The song peaked at No. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tags: West Coast Hip-Hop, … It also has the usage of the West Coast's popular g-funk melody as well as some of the songs on The Predator album. Dr. Dre feat. You must be logged in to comment. Required fields are marked *. All rights reserved. It Was A Good Day tab by Ice Cube. In 2008, it was ranked number 28 on VH1’s 100 greatest songs of Hip Hop. Cover versions of The Moments's Sexy Mama: Sexy Mama by Laura Nyro (1976) Sexy Mama by Craig T. Cooper (1995) see more Cover versions of Ice Cube's It Was a Good Day: Today Was a Good Day by Dynamite Hack (1998) Bad Day by Bizarre (2005) I Never Had a Good Day by Detroit's Most Wanted (1993) see more. XXXTENTACION feat. In 2008, it was ranked number 28 on VH1’s 100 greatest songs of Hip Hop. We have an official It Was A Good Day tab made by UG professional guitarists. sample of The Charmels's As Long as I've Got You, Dr. Dre feat. I had all the money I had dreamed of. Twenty years earlier, Ice Cube released "It Was A Good Day". Voclr.it is the worlds fastest growing acapella website, our aim is to collect widely available acapellas and bring them all to one place. 3 contributors total, last edit on May 25, 2019. The song samples the Isley Brothers' "Footsteps in the Dark" and "Sexy Mama" by The Moments. Still have questions? In 2012, a blogger calculated the exact day that Ice Cube describes in the song: January 20, 1992. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. I was in a good frame of mind. #IceCube #ItWasAGoodDay #Vevo #HipHop #VevoOfficial It Was a Good Day by Ice Cube - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. Bringing Old School Back! No doubt one of the best Hip Hop songs ever. Tchaikovsky's opera Eugene Onegin, specifically the scene where Lensky and [Onegin] face off, is that fabric or liquid to imply blood? Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode, Kanye West feat. Cardi B feat. Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa finally makes NFL debut, They rejected Hillary Clinton, but back Joe Biden, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Was_a_Good_Day. And I remember thinking, ‘Okay, there’s been the riots, people know I will deal with that. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt's The Next Episode sample of David McCallum's The Edge, Future's Mask Off sample of Carlton Williams's Prison Song, Kanye West feat. News; Browse; Charts ; Submit; 6º Game; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! You must be logged in to comment. Ice Cube commented on the concept behind the song stating,eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'hiphopgoldenage_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_6',104,'0','0'])); The inspiration was my life at the time … I was at the top of the rap game. Thanks San Andreas! Trump's old attacks are failing to land on Biden, The billionaire backstory of COVID-19 testing done right. A remixed version, sampling “Let’s Do It Again” by The Staple Singers, appeared on his Bootlegs & B-Sides as well as The N.W.A Legacy, Vol. Report wrong information or missing video, Dr. Dre feat. Nah, I can hear it - this is referring to a different sample. Lol Enjoy! Hinda Hicks (2000) see more. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Today Was a Good Day by The Tongue (2008 ... (1976) Sexy Mama by Craig T. Cooper (1995) see more Cover versions of Ice Cube's It Was a Good Day: Today Was a Good Day by Dynamite Hack (1998) Bad Day by Bizarre (2005) I Never Had a Good Day ... Good sample then. Megan Thee Stallion's WAP sample of Frank Ski's Whores in This House, Wu-Tang Clan's C.R.E.A.M. What are the superheroic caveman’s weaknesses if he has the theme of dromaeosaurid and no superpowers? Is it possible for somebody to get rid of the tag 'clips with cars'? All rights reserved. “Giambattista picked out these amazing pieces of jewelry that were laid across the Ice Cube Today Was Good Day Shirt in addition I really love this eyes,” she explained of this season’s inspiration. Sign up Sign in. Description. Buy this Track. see more Cover versions of The Isley Brothers's Footsteps in the Dark: Footsteps in the Dark by Body (1990) Footsteps by The Players Association (1977) Footsteps in the Dark by Evelyn "Champagne" King (1989) see more.

Ucf Logo Svg, Grindhouse Productions, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance Analysis, Alan Davies First Wife, Janae Origin, Where Angels Fear To Tread Borderlands 2, Mobb Deep - Murda Muzik Advance, Fiu Football Coaching Staff, My Best Friend's Girl Full Movie Online,

Read Other Blog Posts