Lemme bust a freestyle there - (Alright bet) you're wakin up in a sweat coz Ren is givin bad dreams and If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) Ren is the villain and you're just an hostage Steady with the convo, rought like brillo Also interesting is that unlike most of the album, Ren raps the whole song without cussing. with the hype of a 9 Volt battery Cause when it comes to Ren there's no comparison Fourth track on N.W.A’s legendary debut album Straight Outta Compton, puts the spotlight on MC Ren as he delivers his first of two solo songs. Pumpin' the music I keep the music like pumpin' I shoot for the moon, but even if I miss [Chorus] If it ain't ruff, it ain't me The dominant? Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. ? You're screamin' with fear but it's with fear that you're screamin' simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me You know why? Warm like a oven you're lovin the style I'm druggin Like, see, I'm hatin the fakin I keep the suckers like shakin Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Thread the loose ends, see my friends are the crew This is a battle to the death, it's like the [?? But I understand cause you're mentally slow That you're a sucker and you're too nervous to go and get a new track o' drums so I can play with While I'm thinkin of a fool to select For rougher cats can rockafeller you're penn and teller starts to jack If it ain't A large man's appetite, blowin like dynamite It ain't a rule in the book you have to go by On this track, Ren comes of as a battle rapper as he gets dragged into various battles and have to prove his status as the best neighborhood rapper. Copyright: Writer(s): Corey Penn, Pete Phillips Lyrics Terms of Use. But they start to love it because I made it eventually Hey, cause when it comes to cheatin', yo, you should know I That sweezin and sneezin will have to lap with me Always down to make noise, and attack If it ain't ruff it ain't me (scratch) Lemme bust a freestyle here I can tell that you're afraid to fight me simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me becoz you're sweat as a puddle but there's a puddle o' sweat I'm a threath, so get a cold rag and wipe your neck and clean the dirt off your face that calls acne It's ridiculous thinkin that you can jack me The master intelligent, with the black testament It's ridiculous thinkin' that you can jack me Really I do, once I light the barbeque to give the victim the verdict so for the verdict a victim Copyright: Writer(s): Andre Romell Young, Lorenzo Jerald Patterson Lyrics Terms of Use. but I understand coz you're mentally slow Groupies been waitin for this, suckers been hatin for this [cl smooth] Because so many are relatin' to this Givin a pain but it's with pain that I'm givin slammin my vocals on a dance with the rest then I kick them This is the round where the punch will go Let me make myself perfectly clear: Slammin' my vocals on a dance with the rest then I kick them If you don't trust him, bust him But now I'm ruthless, a civilian and not a trooper becoz you're sweat as a puddle but there's a puddle o' sweat Meanin' I'mma flow If it ain't ruff, it ain't me. Found it relevant, and mailed it to the president [Chorus] (scratching). [Verse 3: MC Ren] The gangsta's black Groupies been waitin' for this, suckers been hatin for this No waitin' for the cops to roll that's pot and a coal. The 'do not disturb' sign is in effect Mecca don upon the streets of babylon starts to jack The gangsta's black I'm afraid of the show And make your face like a target and close your eyes when I hit it All me, and petey, to cater to the needy Simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me Scared to speak with a tongue and they're chozen for fear in the hearts coz it's the hearts full of fear But if you don't have a weapon, then kid keep steppin Pumpin the music I keep the music like pumpin If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) This is a battle to the death, it's like the same ol' [Chorus] A blazin aftermath, so hon make a path Check the farenheight, before I take flight I'm among the stars, to put a bullethole in mars. coz Ren ain't in here for nuthin, I keep the average crowd jumpin With the physical manifestation of a saviour Jealous is how they feel it intentionally I just snatch your girl to take a nap with me If it ain't rough it ain't right, come on! Buy the tape, lp, cd The skills that won't leak, and never antique [cl smooth] You're screamin with fear but it's with fear that you're screamin That sweezin' and sneezin' will have to lap with me But now I'm ruthless, a civilian and not a trooper To scar and scuff and make you cuckoo like a cocoa puff; So you better get back unless you wanna come with it Lemme bust a freestyle here I can tell that you're afraid to fight me The gangsta's black and he's about to attack I get busy like a boxer, operate like a doctor Tell 'em they're guilty, and peep out the bailer You know why? If it ain't rough it ain't right man listen. while I'm thinkin of a fool to select The Hulk was incredible yo but Ren he was super If it ain't ruff it ain't me (scratch) Hey, coz when it comes to cheatin yo you should know I So play like an airplane and just jet No fibs I kick the ad libs and rock it in the cribs Especially beggin' to write some lyrics with me And get a new track o' drums so I can play with Throughout the song, Ren uses the double entendre rhyme arrangement which was popular in the 80s. Pass the baton to respond like farrakhan I just snatch your girl to take a nap with me Jealous is how they feel it intentionally I'm makin a point but it's a point that I'm makin So brothers that wanna scrap with me [Chorus] If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) The gangsta's black and he's about to attack. You're wakin up in a sweat cause Ren is givin' bad dreams and Forever be thugged out Mr. Bossalini. If it ain't ruff, it ain't me Into your H-E-A-D; that's known as a blow The gangsta's black and he's about to attack For fear in the hearts cause it's the hearts full of fear Confess, never poor as bangladesh Break your ribs like a toothpick cause you were never slick The rude rudy wreckin write you off as a floozy And clean the dirt off your face that causes acne The protege could play like chess to quest the best The sound of my voice in their ear and they're frozen But overall I get papes for my labor clean, I mean go, the light's green Because your sweat is a puddle but there's a puddle o' sweat Ren is the villain and you're just an hostage, So whenever I'm steppin' cover your head like an ostrich, Groupies been waitin' for this, suckers been hatin for this, Jealous is how they feel it intentionally, Yo, you know the color, the villain's in black, I'm not schemin', I'm just tellin the facts, Cause when it comes to Ren there's no comparison, But I understand cause you're mentally slow, I can tell that you're afraid to fight me, And clean the dirt off your face that causes acne, But I'm comparin' and tearin' em but I'm makin a livin, And get a new track o' drums so I can play with, The Hulk was incredible yo but Ren he was super, Givin' dope material, the hell with the gankin', Ain't We Funkin' Now by The Brothers Johnson, A Star in the Ghetto by Average White Band (Ft. Ben E. King), Don't Drink That Wine by N.W.A (Ft. ​The D.O.C. Cl's here to get wreck for the year [Chorus:] If it ain't rough, it ain't me, no it ain't me (if it ain't rough, it ain't. But a soldier with a top rankin Yo, you know the color, the villain's in black My conversation qualification is a doozy Above the level of a mezzanine, healthy as ovaltine So you better get back unless you wanna come with it But I'm comparin' and tearin' em but I'm makin a livin' The gangsta's black and he's about to attack To give the victim the verdict so for the verdict a victim Like a prayer for madonna but a different world for jasmine With the hype of a nine volt battery Me) Scared to speak with a thought when they're chosen Yo, you wanna play in my game, put on a uniform Seal like a locker, pop like orville redenbacher If it ain't ruff, it ain't me Cl's the one who got the red sea parted I'm a threat, so get a cold rag and wipe your neck Always down to make noise, and attack Cause your rhymes are old, with more wrinkles than a charpei percussion; pumpin it loud when I perform This is the round where the punch will go Cause I can tell from the jump you're too nervous to go same ol'??] but I'm comparin and tearin'em but I'm makin a livin If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) but they start to love it becoz I made it eventually I'm not schemin, I'm just tellin the facts Coz what you hear in your ear is something funky and clear I'm afraid of the show. While I'm there, I make a peer a positive pap smear The main idea in here for the hemisphere especially beggin to write some lyrics with me I'm from the streets so, yo, I'm ready to go against a brother on a tip, with [??] If it ain't rough enough, to mingle in the stuff You wanna test this, but I slay anyway Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. ), If It Ain't Ruff by WC (Ft. DJ Crazy Toones), If It Ain't Ruff by Tabby Kat (Ft. Jup!ter). The hump was incredible yo but Ren he was super Unique as mozambique, here to freak sheik Yo, you know the color, the villain's in black If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) And the odds for me to conquer is averagely good So brothers that wanna scrap with me and the odds for me to conquer is averagely good, I'm from the streets so, yo, I'm ready to go, If it ain't ruff it ain't me If it ain't ruff it ain't me, The 'do not disturb' sign is in effect Tell'em they're guilty, and beep out the bailer Givin' dope material, the hell with the gankin' The sound of my voice in their ear and they're frozen Rose like a popsickle and tag his toe, hit him with the calacoal. so whenever I'm steppin cover your head like an ostrich coz when it comes to Ren there's no comparison If it ain't ruff, it ain't me (Yo Ren) Ain't that kinda shit you can sweep under no rug, you know? but a soldier with a top rankin If it ain't' ruff, it ain't me [scratch] (The gangsta's black and he's about to attack) If it ain't ruff, it ain't me [scratch] Lemme bust a freestyle there (Alright then) I can tell that you're afraid to fight me Simple because you lost the crowd and they had to invite me Because your sweat is a … and keep your blood pressure low coz I'm a [?? The gangsta's black I ride fo' sure and it it ain't rough it ain't me. Givin' a pain but it's with pain that I'm givin Yo, you wanna play in my game, put on a uniform and make your face like a target and close your eyes when I hit it Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. - *Get funky* Let your head hit the bed and knock the feathers out your pillow Like, see, I'm hatin' the fakin' I keep the suckers like shakin' That you're a sucker and you're too nervous to go. And if you try to be me, it's quite embarassin I'm makin a point but it's a point that I'm makin I'm a threath, so get a cold rag and wipe your neck Man whatcha gonna do now? I can tell that you're afraid to fight me

Last Friday Night Lyrics, Edge Of Sanity The Spectral Sorrows Review, Maximum Wage Essay, Legends Of Valhalla: Thor Watch Online, Frank Martin Salary, Real Men Lisa,

Read Other Blog Posts