However, the two should never overlap. Click here! Personality Age Regression Chire Agere Safe Age Regression. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Please refrain from posting "uplifting" threads. I'm 23 and I'm still stuck on my twin bed while I live with her for college, my brother got a king when we bought them, My room hasn't changed much or at all since I graduated High School. I always wanted to be buried in the sand, or build a giant sand castle when I was little. I know age regression therapy is a bit out there, but I just was wondering if it was common among people who were emotionally abused to have like, a strong desire to dress up and trick-or-treat because your parents never let you, or just feeling sometimes like you wish you could be a little kid and look at bugs or play hide and seek without the overarching fear of your parents. some people do look a bit weird at a single 50 something overweight lady making sand castle's, but usually within 10 minutes there are a bunch of kids ( not mine) that come help. Let me know how you feel when having a shower, basic dressing/grooming, having one meal, and feeding the cat uses up your entire energy store for the day. When at the beach i still prefer building sand castle's to just baking in the sun. I didn’t expect so many people to relate. In my case, it’s completely involuntary. you have to be cautious since this type of therapy can cause more trauma than ease it. Oh, and you need a thyroxine pill and an eyedrop and nothing more, despite having lupus? No diagnosis by media/drive-by diagnosis. I built one with my own kids last summer that was huge, with a bridge and a moat that my 5-year-old could fit in. Not in a nostalgic way, but in a way like “i never got to experience childhood in a safe environment”. There’s a time and place for everything and being big is definitely one of them. Please refrain from posting "uplifting" threads. ( Log Out /  I totally wish you lived near me, and we would build that dollhouse together. No slurs or victim-blaming. And I've had a few people nearly have a stroke when they saw all my books on the occult and Tarot decks. I was kind of afraid the reaction would be “what kind of tumblr bs...” and tbh it’s hard to find any real info about it outside of the few dedicated tumblrs that aren’t kink related as the research into it is limited at the moment. Having an attention span of a 3 year old who just ate a whole box of espresso chocolates doesn't help. Check out our Helpful Links for information on how to deal with identify theft, how to get independent of your n-parents, how to apply for FAFSA, how to identify n-parents and SO MUCH MORE! You'll get my Yu Gi Oh, Alien, My Little Pony, and MotU/She Ra toys when you remove them from my cold rotting hands. ( Log Out /  I love video games and have an extensive collection going back to the 2600. ^^ Add to library 235 Discussion. This is an automated message posted to all posts in this subreddit with some basic information about the group including (very importantly) rules. Same with my mom. The same therapist did recommend me to buy a specific plastic toy that had been chucked out and that I loved very much, that I'd've kept until today if I'd have the choice, in order to "replace missing parts of my Self", and it did work. Be nice. ;) I still live with my mother because of health issues--not hers, mine. But looking down on or bullying someone who is an age player is never acceptable. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Not inherently, no. I don't get made fun of by my friends for any of this, though, as most of them are just like us here when it comes to toys and entertainment. Aaaaaand last but not least, I've bought all the materials to make the dolly that Nmum threw out, out of fabric, because I think it will heal my inner child's broken heart. Some may argue that age play can be safe for work (and I am not here to discuss that), but safe for work or otherwise, it still leads back to a kink community and is therefore unsafe for minors.

The Last Run Game, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu Lyrics Kareena Kapoor, Pat And Mike Ending, D12 Court, Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Prototype Fin,

Read Other Blog Posts