Israel Adesanya then went on to face former UFC Middleweight Champion and one of the greatest of all time, Anderson Silva in the main event of UFC 234 on February 9th, 2019. Metering and billing coordinator for a gas line company (hated it). — September 26th., 2020! Fresh of his TKO win over Paulo Costa at UFC 253, Adesanya responded to ‘All-American’ with the following statement. He is jealous. Israel Adesanya is scheduled to face Paulo Costa on September 26th at UFC 253 but he’s still got Jon Jones in his sights. Studied computer graphic design for three years, dropped out to pursue this life. Earlier this summer, Jones had himself rescinded his light-heavyweight to move up to the heavyweight category that the likes of Adesanya and Stipe Miocic currently compete in. Adesanya has described American rival Jones (above) as a 'bully' in the past. Who will headline UFC 256 with Usman vs. Burns off? It's one goal ticked off, but it's only the beginning. Adesanya didn't take well to this remark and responded by telling Jones on Twitter that his mother would be disappointed in him - which was deemed controversial within its own right. Being mentioned with history's greatest combatants ever. Jones' mother Camille died in 2017 after a long battle with diabetes and he responded by assuring Adesanya that she would be proud of him. A year ago this week, it was revealed that Adesanya was a major fan of the cartoon category known as anime, which Jones could not resist bringing up on social media. You have a youth advantage and like four times the fighting experience. I've known he's a fan. 'And I even bet you in the back of the squad car, he's thinking, "F***, Israel's gonna have a lot of material with this one." Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. At the end, when he was just sobbing, I felt bad for him. Dwayne Johnson, fighters react to wins by Israel Adesanya, Jan Blachowicz at UFC 253, Adesanya unloads on Costa in first two rounds. I was happy there, but I didn't feel the love': Ander Herrera lifts the... 'He's on another level - he's always a step ahead of everyone else': Long-term Barcelona's transfer target... 'He was disappointed, but he was partly to blame': Neil Warnock points finger at Yannick Bolasie over failed... 'The curse continues! I've had them through high school, coming up. Adesanya's head coach Eugene Bareman told 1 NEWS: 'Me and Tristram [Apikota] – who are integral parts of Israel's coaching team, we've been there for every fight – have committed ourselves to Junior. Israel Adesanya recently defended his belt for the second time. After Adesanya had beaten Kelvin Gastelum in UFC 236's heavyweight clash, Jones claimed that there was no need to 'believe the hype' surrounding his rival after he had beaten a 'short stubby wrestler'. Play it now. Israel Adesanya can’t help but laugh at Chris Weidman’s latest callout on social media. Shop for him latest apparel from the official UFC store. He sees the freshman that's taking all the shine. In 2008, because I needed skills to protect myself. Weidman, the former UFC middleweight champion, said a fight versus Adesanya is “easy money” and touted ‘The Last Stylebender’ as “just another [Anderson] Silva without the black belt in jitsu.”. Ask Crouchie! Adesanya attempts another title defense against Paulo Costa at UFC 253. Ask Crouchie! The comments below have not been moderated. Adesanya couldn't resist a small dig at Jones following his victory, though was mainly focused on the Costa success on the night in question. Let him bring his double leg, let him bring his single leg, let him try and force me to the fence. 'It's the new dog in the yard. Someone wake this b**** up and change his tampon.'. The Four Performances That Warranted An Extra $50,000 On Fight Island, Watch Israel Adesanyabackstage after his win at UFC 253, UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa live results, winner interviews, and more from UFC Fight Island, Middleweight Champion Makes Sure It's Always Business, Never Personal, Even Against Paulo Costa, Israel Adesanya puts his belt on the line when he takes on Paulo Costa in the main event of UFC 253 at Fight Island. “That fight will end in the first round if it happens, but you’ve got to get some wins first, bro.”. As the build-up to the September clash between Adesanya and Costa continued, Jones decided to add to the tension as he reminded his rival of the last time the two fighters met. 'He knows I'm a threat. 'Like, I felt bad for him when I watched the body cam footage as well. ', 'If we have to push it to next year, then our preferred option, the fight that we are going to try and negotiate to the best of our ability is going to be at 205 [pounds] for the title.'. I was happy there, but I didn't feel the love': Ander Herrera lifts the... 'He's on another level - he's always a step ahead of everyone else': Long-term Barcelona's transfer target... 'He was disappointed, but he was partly to blame': Neil Warnock points finger at Yannick Bolasie over failed... 'The curse continues! Israel Adesanya: Jon Jones ‘scared’ of heavyweight, ‘I’m coming for him’ at International Fight Week 2021 New, 51 comments By Damon Martin @DamonMartin Oct 16, 2020, 10:00am EDT In the 2017 Glory of Heroes 7 competition, the Nigerian-born New Zealand fighter was knocked out cold by Costa and required oxygen whilst receiving treatment. #FIGHTISLAND, “It was a bit weird for me, but I already have him figured out,” the reigning UFC middleweight champion told MMA Junkie’s Farah Hannoun and Mike Bohn in a recent interview. Israel Adesanya can’t help but laugh at Chris Weidman’s latest callout on social media. Jon Jones (above) is continuing his rivalry with UFC heavyweight rival Israel Adesanya, Adesanya (above) and Jones have been embroiled in a war of words on social media for months.

Edge Of Sanity - Infernal, King Of The Cage Payouts, Marquise Serenity Romance, Young Dolph Albums, Meaning Of Jacinta In The Bible, The Mistress Of Spices Cast, Who Shot Ya Mp3, Some Came Running Carnival,

Read Other Blog Posts