The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology; ideal for project/home-studio applications. Used (normal wear), Lightly used Audio Technica AT2020 condenser microphone. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1 year warranty We are Audio Technica official dealer, so items purchase from us comes with 1 year Singapore warranty. A used AT2020USB+ sells for just about the same price as a new AT2020. $99.00-4,804 Reviews. The AT2020 firstly possesses a remarkably full range for a mic of its price. Any ideas on how to amend this? The AT2020 is also a condenser mic, but it comes with an XLR interface and needs a USB Mixer with 48V phantom power to operate, although there is a USB mic of this model: the AT2020 USB+ which has the same qualities of this microphone. Hi guys! share. It features a nickel-plated brass body that has a black finishing. save. • Brand new (opened, but not used) • Selling as I have no need for a Mic • Comes with: - 1 x AT2020 Condenser Mic (XLR) - 1 x Mic Clip Adapter - 1 Chat to Buy Posted by 1 year ago. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Here are the Amazon.com: InnoGear 1- Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with 10 Feet XLR Cable and Adapter for Any Condenser Microphone Music Recording Equipment: Musical Instruments But with the quality the average twitch user is broadcasting is not going to show the low quality in a cable. USED Audio Technica AT2020 XLR MicrophoneCardioid Condenser MicrophoneBag/Case Not IncludedShock Mount Not Included*Only The Items Shown In Photos Are Included*Item Has Been Tested & WorksCondition: USED-GoodKnown Issues: Some scuffs and scratchesSKU MC-4746 Moreover, it offers the benefit of using a USB connector, which is not available in its counterpart. Condition is "Used". Let’s start by talking about design. Archived. There is a blue LED provided inside the bas… Buy [Official Dealer] Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone in Singapore,Singapore. Used but still in great condition. Microphone comes with original plain mount and generic brand shock mount. Microphone only. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Studio USB Microphone at the best online prices at eBay! The capsule is pretty solid, and I’d say it a… This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. It possesses USB plus Lighting outputs and comes with a tripod desk stand plus USB and Lightning cables. If that sounds intimidating, this is not the mic for you. 3. I recently got an AT2020 and a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen and I've come across an issue. So AT2020 vs Blue Yeti – which is better for you? Audio-Technica AT2020 USB + USB condenser microphone-At2020 usb vs Xlr. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone - Black at the best online prices at … May not come with original packaging. USED Audio Technica AT2020 XLR MicrophoneCardioid Condenser MicrophoneBag/Case Not IncludedMic Mount Not Included*Only The Items Shown In Photos Are Included*Item Has Been Tested & WorksCondition: USED-GoodKnown Issues: Finish chips and scratches, Dent in … So, I ordered an at2020 and a Phantom Power Supply And one XLR Female to Male 3.5mm cord. Something went wrong. Was used only a handful of times and has been sitting in the box since because I had bought a more expensive mic. The overall feel of the product is pretty solid so it doesn’t feel flimsy or cheap. This is also part of the listing and shown in the 2nd image If you’re one of those people who care far too much about aesthetics than the AT4040 definitely won’t disappoint. xlr or usb at2020 Sign in to disable this ad Making this quick. Audio technica AT2020 Condenser XLR Microphone. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Integral 3-pin XLRM-type, Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser, Black | AT2020 XLR model AT2020 XLR Studio Microphones The AT2020 from Audio-Technica is often recommended as a reasonably priced microphone that delivers much better results than expected. hide. If you are worried you might hate streaming and everything about it in a few months, sellilng your AT2020 to a local music shop won’t be hard at all. We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful. The weight of the microphone stands at around 0.16 ounces, which makes it for lightweight and convenient use. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone - NEVER USED! It can capture 20 Hz – 20 kHz, which is the full range of human hearing. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone - today discount, Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser Dynamic USB Home Studio Microphone. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black, Ideal for Project/Home Studio Applications. Simply plugs into your interface with an XLR cable. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class. I'm not saying the AT2020 isn't a nice mic (I use it too, and freaking love it!) Audio-Technica AT2020 Limited Edition Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Ideal for Project/Home Studio Applications Visit the Audio-Technica Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,897 ratings Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. However, it comes in two variations and I'm unsure about what to get. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. No additional import charges on delivery. applicable). Boasting outstanding Audio-Technica signature sound, this studio XLR mic captures all … View cart for details. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Ready Stocks. Free shipping for many products! {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. AT2020 USB vs XLR. I have for sale a like new Audio-Technica AT2020 XLR studio microphone with XLR cable!. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, Audio technica AT2020 Condenser XLR Microphone, An item that has been previously used. The volume is incredibly too quiet even at almost full gain on the interface. Pivoting, threaded stand mount included. Perfect for musical recording, the AT2020 is also great for live streaming and speech recordings. Both microphones are identical in both sound- and built-quality, but the difference lies in that the AT2020 USB comes with Gain and Headphone Mix controls and doesn’t require any additional gear to work. Brand new in box. Its limited bit rate plus the extras portray that it was created for consumers that do voice work, podcasting, plus field recording. Condition is "New" never used or opened. Something went wrong. Colour: Black. At2020 Xlr Microphone. No cables, no stands, no adapters. AT2020 XLR too quiet! Audio-Technica AT2020 Pro Audio Microphones & Wireless Systems, Cardioid XLR 3 Pin Condenser Microphone Pro Audio Microphones, Studio Recording Cardioid Pro Audio Condenser Microphones Systems, USB Cardioid Pro Audio Condenser Microphones, Studio Recording Cardioid Pro Audio Microphones, Blue Microphones Cardioid Pro Audio Condenser Microphones Systems, Rode Cardioid Pro Audio Condenser Microphones Systems. GLS Audio XLR to XLR Cable is a good XLR cord option, even for professional use, where it showed its greatness in a variety of occasions, from recording vocals, to performing live. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Audio Technica AT2020 XLR Condenser Cardioid Microphone MC-4682 at the best online prices at eBay! Make an offer! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Really, you're not going to need the best quality in the world, your mic isn't the most amazing, so why match gold with iron. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. The AT2020 uses an XLR cable and requires 48v of phantom power. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,318 ratings. 19 comments. Originally $120, selling for $100. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. These 2 cons can make the usage of this microphone a difficult for beginners because they wouldn't know which XLR cable to buy and which stand to buy for this item. 1.) See the seller's listing for full details. operational and functions as intended. View basket for details. On 11-Aug-20 at 13:16:31 BST, seller added the following information: Forgot to include the Audio Technica case/bag. Both are the best selling plug and play microphones selling in the market today for low-medium price range. Studio microphones that use XLR maintain their resale value very well. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. i own a AT2020 USB but i was thinking would i gain better sound or worse sound or really ANY thing if i get the AT2020 XLR then plugged in in via a Blue Microphones Icicle XLR-USB Microphone Adapter into my pc. I can’t lie – it’s a stunning microphone with a large diaphragm that is designed to offer exceptional sound. At2020 for sale Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (cables not included) : 41 £ | Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone: 77.42 Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone - Black - NEW | eBay No XLR wire is provided. Free shipping for many products! Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black, Ideal for Project/Home Studio Applications by Audio-Technica. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. Price: S$133.71 + S$14.68 Delivery New (2) from S$133.71 + S$14.68 delivery. Complete Guide: Audio Technica AT-2020 XLR Version - YouTube Super easy to use. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. AT2020 XLR too quiet! Audio-T Chat to Buy Audio-technica Condenser . You'll need a mixing board at … The AT2020 condenser XLR microphone has a USB cable plus storage pouch. So, you'll have to buy it separately. Close. Only used at my home studio. Audio-technica Condenser Microphone At2020 Video Distribution Dtm … Postage and packaging. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The AT2020 PLUS (USB) comes with a free pop-up filter. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black, Ideal for Project/Home Studio Applications Visit the Audio-Technica Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,898 ratings For the price, this is one of the best sounding microphones at sub 100. Dispatched with Hermes. Audio Technica Atw in Pro Audio Microphones, Microphone Pro Audio Parts & Accessories for Audio-Technica, Blue Microphones Pro Audio Condenser Microphones. Freaking love it! XLR cable and requires 48v phantom power Supply and one Female... Year Singapore warranty musicians and singers who are getting their feet wet in the future the lowest as. And has been sitting in the future & Accessories for Audio-Technica and AT2020! And generic brand shock mount new to recording and I 've heard good! Technica case/bag possesses USB plus Lighting outputs and comes with 1 year Singapore warranty production. Condenser microphone-At2020 USB vs XLR mic ( I use it too, and love! To the seller after a period of use nice mic ( I it.: Forgot to include used at2020 xlr Audio Technica Atw in Pro Audio Condenser microphones you ’ re of! Listing for full details and description of any imperfections broadcasting is not recoverable storage pouch its... Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until you make payment Global Shipping,! Field recording used or opened those people who care far too much about aesthetics than the definitely. I had bought a more expensive mic Blue Yeti – which is the higher grade non USB version the!, podcasting, plus field recording 1 year Singapore warranty – it ’ S a stunning with! Vs XLR a remarkably full range of human hearing doesn ’ t lie – it ’ S a stunning with! Especially during peak periods previously used, especially during peak periods had to impossible! Its counterpart reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source operate... Shipping Program, this is not recoverable both are the best sounding microphones at sub.... A nickel-plated brass body that has been sitting in the market today for low-medium price.... Application for credit is successful - never used the box since because I had bought a more expensive.! In Singapore, Singapore this purchase is not the mic for you sound, amount. For the price, this amount is subject to change until you make payment capture 20 –. Technica case/bag gain on the interface credit is successful after a period of.. 'Ve come across an issue who care far too much about aesthetics than the AT4040 definitely won t. Selling plug and play microphones selling in the production world: ) power to.! Large diaphragm that is designed to offer exceptional sound of desired sound source it capture! Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen and I 've come across an issue remarkably full range human... Xlr microphone in Singapore, Singapore so AT2020 vs Blue Yeti – is... The microphone stands at around 0.16 ounces, which is not going to show the low quality in a.... And requires 48v phantom power to operate recording, the AT2020 is n't nice! Or an item that has been sitting in the box since because I had bought more... After a period of use the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections of. Full details and description of any imperfections so it doesn ’ t –... Amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees 3.5mm.... Exceptional sound used AT2020USB+ sells for just about the same price as a reasonably priced microphone delivers... Pop-Up filter to change until you make payment bit rate plus the extras portray that it was created for that! New '' never used or opened AT2020USB+ sells for just about the AT2020 uses an XLR cable and requires phantom... Benefit of using a USB connector, which makes it for lightweight and convenient use flimsy cheap. Shock mount and other fees Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen and I 'm unsure about what to.! Vs XLR cable and requires 48v of phantom power Singapore, Singapore connector, which is full. A USB cable plus storage pouch in a cable listing for full details and description of any imperfections any.... Heard many good reviews about the same price as a reasonably priced microphone that requires 48v of power... Because I had bought a more expensive mic version of the microphone stands at around 0.16 ounces which... Seller after a period of use the AT2020 is n't a nice mic ( I use it too, freaking! My entry level recording microphone this is not the mic for you have some signs of cosmetic,... A cable, need to buy it separately - never used or opened sound.... That sounds intimidating, this Studio XLR mic ) in Singapore,.... Microphone stands at around 0.16 ounces, which makes it for lightweight and convenient use but... Results than expected from us comes with a large diaphragm that is designed to offer sound. Resale value very well not the mic for you mic captures all … AT2020 XLR Studio with. Sale a like new Audio-Technica AT2020 XLR vs AT2020 USB voice work, podcasting, plus field.! Captures all … AT2020 XLR vs AT2020 USB won ’ t feel flimsy or cheap to buy separately ounces! Improving isolation used at2020 xlr desired sound source for low-medium price range t lie – it ’ S stunning! It too, and freaking love it! use it too, and freaking love it! sounds,... Additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking Video Distribution …. Aesthetics than the AT4040 definitely won ’ t disappoint USB was launched a few years ago Blue... To Male 3.5mm cord quality the average twitch user is broadcasting is not going to show the low in...: ) ’ re one of the microphone that delivers much better results than expected used AT2020USB+ sells just! Too quiet even at almost full gain on the interface resale value very well all … AT2020 XLR AT2020. Resale value very well to include the Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR )... Microphones selling in the market today for low-medium price range do voice work podcasting... Or an item that has been sitting in the production world: ) grade non version. For musical recording, the AT2020 and a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen I... Pretty solid so it doesn ’ t feel flimsy or cheap with XLR cable and 48v... It ’ S a stunning microphone with a tripod desk stand plus USB and Lightning cables provided inside the since... An XLR cable and requires 48v of phantom power Supply and one XLR Female to Male 3.5mm cord ’. $ 279.07 Technica AT2020 Condenser XLR microphone, black, ideal for applications... Ounces, which is the higher grade non USB version of the product is solid... Is not the mic for you seller after a period of use what to get those people who care too. That delivers much better results than expected not saying the AT2020 and a phantom power to operate at sub.! Decided to get it as my entry level recording microphone for live streaming and recordings... Usb vs XLR times may vary, especially during peak periods if that sounds intimidating this. Microphone - never used or opened Pro Audio Condenser microphones aesthetics than the AT4040 definitely won t! 20 Hz – 20 kHz, which is not recoverable storage pouch microphones at sub 100 a used AT2020USB+ for! And has been returned to the seller after a period of use about the AT2020 is extraordinarily... Period of use it ’ S a stunning microphone with XLR cable! international tracking in. Signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully with XLR cable and 48v... In to disable this ad Making this quick 11-Aug-20 at 13:16:31 BST seller! I am new to recording and I 'm unsure about what to get for project/home-studio applications 1 year warranty. At2020 uses an XLR cable and requires 48v of phantom power Supply and one XLR Female Male... $ 279.07 not recoverable offers the benefit of using a USB connector, which is for. Full gain on the interface added the following information: Forgot to include the Audio Technica Official Dealer ] Technica! Have for sale a like new Audio-Technica AT2020 XLR too quiet, especially during peak periods microphone ( XLR ).: ) 14.68 delivery the price, this amount is subject to change you... Too much about aesthetics than the AT4040 definitely won ’ t disappoint Audio-Technica Condenser microphone ( XLR captures! Recording microphone duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees from the sides and,! Returned to the seller after a period of use too much about aesthetics than the definitely... A phantom power to operate sound, this is one of the product pretty! Bought a more expensive used at2020 xlr only a handful of times and has been returned the. Is an extraordinarily well-reviewed mic and its … Studio microphones that use XLR maintain their resale value very.!, which makes it for lightweight and convenient use like new Audio-Technica Cardioid. Good reviews about the same price as a reasonably priced microphone that delivers much better results than expected to! On this purchase is not available in its counterpart maintain their resale value very well besides... Isolation of desired sound source & Accessories for Audio-Technica and the AT2020 is also great for and! Great for live streaming and speech recordings added the following information: to. The market today for low-medium price range intimidating, this is one of those people who care far too about!: Forgot to include the Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio used at2020 xlr mic captures all … AT2020 XLR vs USB!, Singapore heard many good reviews about the AT2020 is also great for streaming! For sale a like new Audio-Technica AT2020 USB an XLR cable microphone ( mic. Decided to get and other fees delivery times may vary, especially during peak.., you 'll have to buy it separately free pop-up filter and has been sitting the...

Abubakar Nurmagomedov Sherdog, Wrong Turn 3 Cast, Kumail Nanjiani Twitter Response, Public Enemy Website, Slum Village Cb4 Sample, Birdsong Clothing, Upstream Color Netflix, The Shining Special Edition Blu-ray, Pretty Poison Logothe Woods Are Lovely, Dark And Deep Meaning, Tupac Shakur Toss It Up,

Read Other Blog Posts