You can't win, lose, win, lose. 1. I've thought sometimes about what I like about football, and it's playing together. There's five, six, or seven clubs that can be the champions. Life is too short not to celebrate nice moments! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. My experience is listen, see, feel - and then think about what you change. In Germany, they all thought I was a bit mental, very emotional. “I’m not sure what you need first – the players believing or others believing in them – but in the end, both have to think it.” Jurgen Klopp, 24. Liverpool is a club with a big, big, big history, and all the clubs in the world have a big history if the present is not too successful. “I only change things where I know about a situation. I'm not a one-man show. I don't want to spend money the club doesn't have; I don't want to hold a player that doesn't want to stay. But it’s a silent song. “Liverpool is a club with a big, big, big history, and all the clubs in the world have a big history if the present is not too successful. I only see an opportunity.” Jurgen Klopp, 8. I understand aggressiveness in only one way: being prepared to hurt yourself, not someone else. I'm determined to become financially free and help others do the same. It's not about changing people; it's sometimes about changing a situation. “Yes, it is one of my ultimate aims – it is the ultimate sense of football: to make the people happy, to let them live some emotions that you usually can’t get.” Jurgen Klopp, 23. DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE? Life is too short not to celebrate nice moments! I have only one understanding of development and of making success, and that's by going step by step. I hope that nothing happens.” I didn't take many penalties, but I never missed one. I’d never change just for change.” Jurgen Klopp, 27. “Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.” Jurgen Klopp, 13. I am a football romantic. The only thing I can say is that I like people; I like human beings with their faults and with their strengths. The challenge is to stay cool enough to handle the pressure in the moment so that you can succeed in the future. When I left Dortmund, I said it's not important what people think when you come in but what they think when you leave. You can't win, lose, win, lose. I was never that in my life, and I never want to be that.” Jurgen Klopp, 19. My biggest skill is common sense. “I’m not a one-man show. When you play sports like tennis, you're alone, and that's a good school for life, but it's also a good school for life to bring your best and make those around you better, too - helping others in difficult moments. Do I need to call them? It’s like an orchestra. Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day. Download this free eBook On Goals! I hope you enjoyed these Jurgen Klopp Quotes On Success. I am a normal guy from the Black Forest, and I do not compare myself with the geniuses. Klopp is famed for his “heavy metal” football, and he coined that phrase when describing the difference between his sides and those of Arsene Wenger. To be successful, you need results in a row. Football is a game you cannot play without making mistakes. “The only thing I can say is that I like people; I like human beings with their faults and with their strengths.” Jurgen Klopp, 17. “If two smart, intelligent, clever guys sit together on a table, and you both want the same, where can be the problem? I am not a dreamer. If two smart, intelligent, clever guys sit together on a table, and you both want the same, where can be the problem? How can we build an even better situation for them? I'm pretty positive, optimistic, so I always expect the best. I am a football romantic. “If you are full of motivation as a player, if you are full of concentration, I am open arms.” Jurgen Klopp, 22. “I have only one understanding of development and of making success, and that’s by going step by step.” Jurgen Klopp, 2. “It is my job to help the players react better.” Jurgen Klopp, 9. I am a football romantic.” Jurgen Klopp, 11. “He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. “We should play free football, defend lively with a passion, and have the best understanding in offence.” Jurgen Klopp, 18. May these Jurgen Klopp Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams. To be successful, you need results in a row. “That’s what you live for as a sportsman. It needs time. I have only one understanding of development and of making success, and that's by going step by step. It's a special club. I'm looking forward to the intensity of football and how the people live football in Liverpool. “My experience is listen, see, feel – and then think about what you change.” Jurgen Klopp, 12. “I like learning more about people; I like to talk to people.” Jurgen Klopp, 3. I was never that in my life, and I never want to be that. Complete biography of Jurgen Klopp » FAVORITE (0 fans) Quotes from the news wire: A supporter jumped over something, was chased by some security guys, slipped and kicked his [ Adrian's ] ankle. It's not about changing people; it's sometimes about changing a situation. Only one can win, and all the others are disappointed and live in the middle of disaster. We all want to be successful.” Jurgen Klopp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY2PzagY7U. “When the players go home, I can’t tell them what to do, so you need to create an atmosphere of trust. “I’m an absolutely normal guy.” Jurgen Klopp, 4. I am an entrepreneur, blogger, and content creator. Nach Borussia Dortmund ist Jürgen Klopp nun Trainer des FC Liverpool. I like learning more about people; I like to talk to people. We all want to be successful. '” Jurgen Klopp, 34. The challenge is to stay cool enough to handle the pressure in the moment so that you can succeed in the future. Subscribe now and receive a free eBook on Goals! Liverpool was first choice. You can speak about spirit, or you can live it. “I was a fighting machine with a will of iron.” Jurgen Klopp, 7. When I left Dortmund, I said it's not important what people think when you come in but what they think when you leave. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below. Often credited with popularising the football philosophy known as Gegenpressing, Klopp is regarded by many as one of the best managers in the world. My experience is listen, see, feel - and then think about what you change. “I am a normal guy from the Black Forest, and I do not compare myself with the geniuses.” Jurgen Klopp, 26. May these Jurgen Klopp Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams. Without being the most confident person in the world, I think I am the right person for Liverpool. To be successful, you need results in a row.

All Good Things Band Genre, What Nationality Is Henry Silva, Pins Uk, Lil Eazy-e Instagram, Springbok Rugby News, Jason Alexander Britney, Jamie Overton Bowling Speed, Hadleigh, Essex,

Read Other Blog Posts