Last Name. Season 17 American Idol winner Laine Hardy appears to have a new girlfriend. He has disclosed that each piece of gold that he has worn has carried a deep meaning that has highlighted his close ties with his family and friends. VOTE: Who Is Your Favorite to Win ‘AGT: Champions’ 2020? My name is Laine Hardy, a singer/songwriter from Livingston, Louisiana. Check out the full list of tour dates below! They were the only two to test positive. “My mind went… blacked out. However, she apparently started feeling sick on a family vacation to Florida that Laine also attended. Brother-Sister Salsa Dancers SHOCK The ‘AGT’ Judges [VIDEO], Simon Apologizes For Buzzing This 80-Year-Old Dancer On ‘BGT’ [VIDEO], ‘BGT’ Shadow Theater Shares Emotional Love Story That Will Make You Cry [VIDEO]. I didn’t give it to him!” Sydney told the paper about the fact that the two 19-year-olds tested positive around the same time. VOTE: Who Should Be ‘American Idol’ 2020 Winner? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Man Rides Zipline With His TEETH In ‘AGT’ Semifinals Performance, ‘BGT’ Semifinals: Nurse Who Survived COVID Performs Emotional Song [VIDEO], ‘BGT’ Semifinals: Creepy Contortionist Makes The Judges Cringe [VIDEO], ‘BGT’ Semifinals: Acrobatic Dance Crew Blows The Judges Away [VIDEO], These Talents From Kazakhstan Are Taking America By Storm, Global Star Dimash Kudaibergen ELIMINATED On ‘Masked Singer’ China. I don’t even know,” he told host Michael Strahan. He’s also getting ready to releasethe acoustic versions of his songs “Ground I Grew Up On” and “Let There Be Country”. Tragic Betrayal! John Legend and Filthy Mouthed Wife’s Twitter Feud With Trump. After Zhavia, ‘The Four’ Winner Evvie McKinney Gets Signed To A Label! You have entered an incorrect email address! His mother had given him the ring for Christmas saying she wanted him to always think about her, the horseshoe ring was that of the father of a family friend who had given it to him for good luck. Tickets on sale to the public this Friday at 10am. “Thanks for having me @iheartradio,” Asher wrote on his Instagram story after his performance. Email Address. My journey is just beginning, y’all stick around for the ride! We hope they’re both feeling better and staying safe after getting sick. [VIDEO], Katy Perry Advocates For Paid Maternity Leave After Returning To ‘American Idol’. Bella Hadid Looks Fierce in Trench Coat Dress for a Photo Shoot. Tickets on sale to the public this Friday at 10am,” he wrote on Twitter. Sydney also appears to have been dating someone else just a few months ago. Laine Hardy performing in Nashville in November 2019 (Laine Hardy / Instagram) Laine Hardy Facts. A post shared by Louisiana Born and Raised (@thelainehardy) on Jun 21, 2020 at 10:56am PDT. Father Of 2 Was Homeless For 8 Years Before THIS Life-Changing ‘X Factor’ [VIDEO], ‘X Factor’ Judges Help Feuding Friends Make Up During Audition [VIDEO], ‘X Factor’ Contestant Makes Demi Lovato Angrier Than Ever Before [VIDEO], Angry Duo Makes Offensive Comments About The Judges On ‘The X Factor’, Zhavia Admits She Was Hesitant To Join ‘The Four’ & Reveals Neck Tattoo Took 36 Hours To Finish. WATCH This Filipino Powerhouse Sing Better Than Whitney Houston On ‘American Idol’ — Where Is She Now? He had even made the effort of correcting a tooth that had been damaged a few years back after a biking accident. ‘The World’s Best’ Vocalist Dimash Kudaibergen is Coming to NY! He said he had mild symptoms and was in quarantine. The Lion King co-stars, who play the voices of Young Simba and Young Nala in the upcoming Disney film, closed out the show with their performance. She posted a few photos on Instagram with someone named Brock Smith as early as January of this year, going back to Labor Day 2019. “Or write music haha. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ‘BGT’ Final: Which Act Was Crowned The 2020 Winner? The 16-year-old singer and actor took the stage during the Wango Tango Village Pre-Show on Saturday afternoon (June 1) at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. “This is huge!! Sofia Vergara Or Gabrielle Union: Who Was Paid More On ‘America’s Got Talent’? This is huge!! Anais Lee Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Taylor Townsend Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Julia Fox Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Alice Krige Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, James Milner Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Brian Willett Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Lauren Cimorelli Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Rapper Russ Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Chosen Jacobs Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Joe Budden Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Emma Rayne Lyle Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Jessica Brown Findlay Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, He began learning to play the guitar at the age of 8 when he had managed to convince his parents to buy him his first guitar from the local Walmart. Why Did Chaka Khan Say ‘F**k Her’ About Ariana Grande? He is represented by United Talent Agency. Sign up with your email address to receive updates on new music, tour dates, exclusive content, and more! Laine Hardy (born September 12, 2000) is an American singer from Livingston, Louisiana and the season 17 winner of American Idol. Everything You Need To Know About The Much Anticipated ‘Masked Dancer’, ‘The Masked Singer’ Group A Playoffs Recap: Robin Thicke SHOCKED by Giraffe Reveal. 534K likes. VOTE: Who’s Your Favorite To WIN ‘The Voice’ Season 18? Season 17 Winner of 'American Idol' Laine Hardy Reveals Coronavirus Diagnosis. Laine Hardy Brings a 'Flame' To 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch His Performance Here! He’s been posting pictures with Louisiana beauty queen Sydney Taylor, and word on the street is they’re a couple. “When Ryan [Seacrest] called my name, my mind blacked out and I didn’t know what to do. Headlining my first tour and I can’t wait to see y’all! “My family, my dogs, and stuff, for just a couple of days or something. ABC Reveals First Look at Giselle Eisenberg In 'American Housewife' With New Poster! Sydney also appears to have been dating someone else just a few months ago. I have some things coming for y’all! (Exclusive), Dylan O'Brien Says a 'Teen Wolf' Reunion Will Happen at Some Point. Laine Hardy. Headlining my first tour and I can’t wait to see y’all! Laine Hardy poses backstage at Good Morning America on Monday morning (May 20) in New York City. Laine Hardy- Age, Parents, Siblings, Family, Ethnicity. A local news story about Sydney’s COVID-19 status referred to Laine as her boyfriend. Laine Hardy poses backstage at Good Morning America on Monday morning (May 20) in New York City.. Fans Guess The Identity Of Group B ‘Masked Singer’ Contestants — Are They Right? RELATED: ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ WINNER LAINE HARDY IS WORKING ON HIS FIRST ALBUM. He had got rid of the teenage floppy fringe and the tracksuits and replaced them with smartly tailored clothes and a slicked-back hairstyle. While on the red carpet, JD wore a hoodie with a picture of Simba on the front, while Shahadi opted for a bright purple dress. The 19-year-old American Idol winner, who recently celebrated his birthday, just announced his first headlining tour. The Youngest Contestant On ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ — Where Is She Now? Laine Hardy keeps it sharp in his shiny suit while performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live in Los Angeles on Thursday night (May 30). Y’all stay safe & healthy!” he shared on his page. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Hardy has affirmed that when he was 17 years old, he had been able to develop his confidence as a performer along with totally revolutionize his personal look and style. 'American Idol' Winner Laine Hardy Is Going On His First Headlining Tour! ». Was The Last ‘Bring The Funny’ Semifinal The Best Episode Yet? “Now that the show is over, first thing I’m going to do is go home, see my mom. Over the next few years, he would save every cent he could, finally gathering the $1300 he required to purchase his dream instrument that consisted of a, By the time he was 14 years old, he had formed a band with his brother and cousins named. ». The night before, the 18-year-old singer was announced as … Laine Hardy via Instagram Laine Hardy, his grandmother and older brother, Kyle. Get ready!”. He began learning to play the guitar at the age of 8 when he had managed to convince his parents to buy him his first guitar from the local Walmart. Sign Up. Tickets Here, 10 Blind Singer Auditions That Will Have You In Your Feelings, Maren Morris And Other Stars Rejected from ‘American Idol’, WATCH 18-Year-Old Overcome Stutter To Give A Dynamite Performance On ‘The Voice Australia’, Viral 19-Year-Old Delivers SHOCKING Vocals On ‘The Voice Thailand’, First Look At ‘The Voice’ Season 19 Contestants, 17-Year-Old Completely Slays Beyonce Song On ‘The Voice Of Mongolia’ [VIDEO]. 16 YO Singer Zhavia Stunned The World On ‘The Four’ — Where Is She Now? All right reserved. Read on to find out more about these two. Laine is apparently dating Sydney Taylor, who is Miss Louisiana Teen USA. Jill spends her free time binge-watching sitcoms and daydreaming about life as a hobbit. We respect your privacy. First Name. Laine was formerly dating a girl named Gracie Lee. Laine Hardy Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. “When I get bored I like to make stuff like this,” he joked about his duck tape keyboard on Instagram. Commenters explained that they had broken up months ago. Then I’m going to get straight into working on my music, getting it out to my fans.”. Both Laine and Sydney recently tested positive for coronavirus. Kelly Clarkson Reminds Us Of Her Country Roots With A Cover Of ‘Tennessee Whiskey’ [VIDEO], Fans Have Mixed Reaction To Jordyn Woods’ Twerking Skills [VIDEO], ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Does ’80s Night + Tyra Explains Last Week’s Mix-Up, ‘Dancing With The Stars’: Skai Jackson Pays Emotional Tribute To Cameron Boyce, Tyra Banks Finally Responds To ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Hate. Presale tickets available tomorrow at 10am. TNT Boys Win People’s Voice Favorite Group & Favorite New Group in Philippines! Is ‘Idol’ Winner Laine Hardy Not So Secretly Dating Louisianna’s Beauty Queen? ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Disney Week: Did The Judges Save Carole Baskin AGAIN? Copyright 2018-2020 Talent Recap©. Win Tickets to Nickelodeon's SlimeFest 2020 Featuring JoJo Siwa & Why Don't We! Laine has gone on to reveal that his mother had been initially unsure of his new, grown-up look, and had tried to coax him into dressing his age but had eventually come around to his views and had begun to look at his suit as an armor he puts on to become a completely different person. So it definitely looks like Sydney and Laine are an item. Sign up for my email list to receive the code. Discover Chrissy Teigen’s Hidden Talent on Her New YouTube Channel! Early life. while at GMA, Laine opened up about the moment he was called as the winner. Featured Image by Laine Hardy / Instagram. I miss my mom,” he said. However, unlike Laine, she hasn’t deleted them. It’s not clear when Laine and Sydney started seeing each other, but they’re apparently close enough for Laine to join Sydney on a family vacation. American Idol's Laine Hardy Can't Wait to Get Home To His Mom!

Skellige Witcher 3 Map, Mugs From Portugal, Examples Of Loyalty In History, Lords Mobile Kingdom Tour, Issa Rae House, Black Panther Movie Speech, Napoleonic Code Points, Stones For The Rampart Book, Crystal Palace Fixtures And Results, Spinel Steven Universe The Movie, Cytus Switch,

Read Other Blog Posts