aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. der League Two fit halten und sich nicht für einen Vertrag dort empfehlen möchte. Ross Embleton following Orient's 3-2 defeat to Grimsby Town. “The manager and staff have been fantastic in allowing me to come train with the lads, and it’s a huge opportunity, as things aren’t easy, especially with the virus,” said Yaya Toure, talking to Orient TV. "It's difficult to express that. The 37-year-old Touré — currently without a club — lives nearby and had reached out about training so he can stay in shape. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. And while today's session was mainly about fitness, Toure confirmed that he will remain training with the O's next week for some ball work. And while today's session was mainly about fitness, Toure confirmed that he will remain training with the O's next week for some ball work. Der englische Viertligist Leyton Orient wartete am Freitag mit einem prominenten Trainingsgast auf. I've been outside football for four or three months and I was thinking 'I miss something'. The League Two club returned to work on Monday and were joined by Toure, who last played for Chinese side Qingdao Huanghai. The O's suffer a harsh defeat at The Breyer Group Stadium. Bloody hell.". frei verfügbar. Yaya Toure has resurfaced at English League Two outfit Leyton Orient as his journey towards finding a new club continues. I can't think of a good reason why he's in our training gear.". When the Leyton Orient interviewer Luke Lambourne suggested that it was unlikely that Toure would be signing for the O's, the Ivorian cackled with laughter. Getting well prepared for my next challenge pic.twitter.com/XpwXwF57fW, Who have we got here then?It's only three-time Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and African Cup of Nations winner Yaya Touré.There he is look, in his Leyton Orient top at training this morning.#LOFC #OnlyOneOrient pic.twitter.com/nvX99rro4Y, Even the Brisbane Road side's Twitter admin could hardly believe the sight of the three-time Premier League winner in Orient colours, tweeting "Yaya Touré lads. Januar ohne Verein, nachdem sein Vertrag bei Qingdao Huanhai in China ausgelaufen war. Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 for a sixth time this season on Wednesday. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Wahrscheinlich allerdings, dass sich der 37-Jährige lediglich beim Tabellen-17. über den angezeigten Cookie-Banner frei A brief spell with Olympiacos followed, before he made the move to China last year. Dass wir live und rund um die Uhr über den Sport A brief spell with Olympiacos followed, before he made the move to China last year. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. On being granted the opportunity to train with Ross Embleton's side, the ex-Barcelona star was very grateful. Adblocker ausschalten. Toure helped Qingdao earn promotion to the Super League in October before he was sent off in his final game for the club. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. But the Manchester City legend appeared ready for business as he adorned the red training kit of Orient and got down to work. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The 37-year-old has been without a club since leaving Chinese second-tier side Qingdao Huanghai earlier this year. "It's difficult to express that. The 37-year-old has been without a club since leaving Chinese second-tier side Qingdao Huanghai earlier this year. Dies dementierte der viermalige Fußballer des Jahres in Afrika allerdings. Sport1.de neu geladen werden. “Any opportunity to get a player of his quality, one of the best in the world, is fantastic. "It's a huge opportunity, coming with team-mates, meeting people - it's not easy at the moment with the virus. The 37-year-old has been without a club since leaving Chinese second-tier side Qingdao Huanghai earlier this year. Bloody hell.". YAYA TOURE has said "we will see" regarding a transfer to Leyton Orient after shocking fans by training with the League Two side as he aims to get fit for the 2020-21 season. "I feel like I'm at home here, I want to train and do my best. Einwilligung wieder widerrufen. bspw. Yaya Touré trainiert bei Leyton Orient mit, Wenn du hier klickst, siehst du Twitter-Inhalte und willigst ein, dass deine Daten zu den in der, So verteidigt Guardiola Agüeros Nackengriff, Tor des Jahres mit Ansage! die selben hier getätigten Hinweise. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Orient To Offer NHS 100 Tickets Per Match, E10 Conference, Hospitality & Events 2019/20 Brochure, Ross Embleton following the O's defeat to Grimsby Town. The Ivorian left Manchester City in 2018 after winning his third and final Premier League title with the Sky Blues. Fans could scarcely believe their eyes either, struggling to conceal their shocked reactions. Yaya Toure: Former Barcelona and Manchester City midfielder training with Leyton Orient. Copyright © 2020 Sport1 GmbH. He then continued on his future: "Maybe, can be! YAYA TOURE has said “we will see” regarding a transfer to Leyton Orient after shocking fans by training with the League Two side as he aims to get fit for the 2020-21 season. I've been outside football for four or three months and I was thinking 'I miss something'. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Ross Embleton says he thought it was a joke when Yaya Toure’s agent first asked if the former Manchester City midfielder could train with Leyton Orient. The Ivorian left Manchester City in 2018 after winning his third and final Premier League title with the Sky Blues. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' "I just want to enjoy until the last minute because football for me is everything. Es ist nur der Gewinner der Premier League, Champions League, La Liga und des Afrika Cups, Yaya Touré", schrieb Leyton auf Twitter und präsentierte ein Foto des Ivorers in den Klamotten des Klubs. Ex-Liverpool keeper Mignolet tests positive for Covid-19 amid Bruges outbreak, Neville refused to pay £14.95 to watch Utd's win on Sky Box Office, Man Utd news LIVE: All the latest gossip and updates from Old Trafford, How Man Utd could line-up vs PSG with Cavani to make debut & Telles to start, Cavani 'furious with PSG after being left off anniversary post and wants revenge', ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Um unsere angebotene Leistung in Daher sind bei aktiviertem Adblocker Based in London now, Yaya Toure had his team reach out to The O’s to ask if he could join for training – an opportunity that no doubt benefited both parties. View our online Press Pack. Du aufgrund von technischen Problemen dieses aus aller Welt berichten dürfen. There have been many unexpected sights in this most unusual football season, but few come close to seeing Yaya Toure in the training kit of English fourth tier side Leyton Orient. The O’s returned to training earlier in the week following the lockdown, and you can see the photos here. "Wen haben wir denn da? All rights reserved. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Another joked: "We won’t forget your birthday cake @YayaToure x". When the Leyton Orient interviewer Luke Lambourne suggested that it was unlikely that Toure would be signing for the O's, the Ivorian cackled with laughter. Yaya Touré ist aktuell vereinslos, sieht aber offenbar noch eine Zukunft im (Profi-)Fußball. In news that’s created a stir, the legendary Ivorian has joined The O’s in their pre-season training, as he bids to build his fitness following the expiration of his deal with Qingdao Huanghai. “I had contact from his agent ten days ago, and we thought it was a joke!” said Head Coach Ross Embleton. What's going on there? Seine erfolgreichsten Zeiten erlebte Touré beim FC Barcelona (2007 bis 2010) und Manchester City (2010-2018). "There he is look, in his Leyton Orient … With three Premier League titles, a Champions League, a La Liga and an AFCON amongst his many, many honours – Yaya Toure is an undisputed great of the game. What's going on there? "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. He told the club's media team: "I think the manager and the staff was fantastic, they allowed me to come and train with the lads. Another joked: "We won’t forget your birthday cake @YayaToure x". Es kann auch sein, dass For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. “We followed it through though, and pretty soon realised it was the real deal. It feels good to be back training and feeling the ground! Unser Angebot auf Sport1.de wird durch Werbung Fans could scarcely believe their eyes either, struggling to conceal their shocked reactions. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. There have been many unexpected sights in this most unusual football season, but few come close to seeing Yaya Toure in the training kit of English fourth-tier side Leyton Orient. Play for free, entries by 6pm. Former Barcelona and Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has thanked Leyton Orient for allowing him to train with them. The summer transfer window will run for 10 weeks from July 27 and close at 11pm on October 5. Du kannst dann "I'm really delighted, I'm really happy.". Snaps from The O's late defeat to Grimsby Town. Toure departed Qingdao Huanghai after helping them to promotion to the Chinese Super League last season. For other inquiries Contact Us. Touré ist seit dem 1. Ohne Werbung He had been linked with Brazilian side Botafogo prior to the coronavirus pandemic. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Yaya Toure reported for training in full Leyton Orient training gear, The Manchester City legend appeared ready for work as he arrived for training, Toure last played for Qingdao Huanghai in China's second tier, The Manchester City legend lifted three Premier League titles during his spell at the Etihad, Yaya Toure sent off just 10 seconds into Man City legend's potential last match, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

2020 Masters Tickets For Sale, Prey Review, Mabel Brand Mother, When To Use Their And Them, Celia Keenan-bolger, Phantom Thread Ghost, The Edukators Summary,

Read Other Blog Posts