I encourage all of you to engage in some kind of charity work! Bernie and I have been to Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Bali, China, Greece, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, France, the Bahamas and most of the United States. The 25 Best Console Launch Games (Since 2000). Lori works with many charities including Feed the Children and Animal Rights. Collectible and signed reproductions of my paintings are available through this web page. I have been married forty years to my wonderfully supportive and fun-loving husband, Bernard. https://eng.amomama.com/188137-linda-kaye-henning-lori-saunders-others.html Coronavirus Delays: When Will Your Favorite Show Return? Dark-haired actress Lori Saunders is probably best remembered for her six season (1966-1972) portrayal of Bobbie Jo Bradley on the long-running sitcom Petticoat Junction. The couple have two grown children (a son, Ronald and a daughter, Stacy) and two granddaughters, Amanda and Jaclyn Marie. Later that same year, Saunders played the title-role, a sort of distaff Tarzan, raised by wolves in the Alaskan wild, in Mara of the Wilderness, an adventure. Later that same year, Saunders played the title-role, a sort of distaff Tarzan, raised by wolves in the Alaskan wild, in Mara of the Wilderness, an adventure film that got a fairly wide theatrical release at the time, aimed primarily at younger audiences -- additionally, because it also starred Adam West, the movie was re-released following the premiere of the Batman television series in 1966, and was later shown on network television. Hugging my children and grandchildren. Life Magazine Funny Commercials Photo Vintage Vintage Kiss Vintage Romance Weird Vintage Vintage Couples Vintage Style Youre My Person. We are slowly getting ready to rescue another dog from the shelter…. Lori Saunders (Bobbie Jo Bradley) Actress Lori Saunders took over the role of Pat Woodell as Bobbie Jo Bradley from the third season. She and her husband, Bernard Sandler, who once owned a talent agency, have two children, Ronald Sandler and Stacy Sandler, and two grandchildren. Television Starring roles. In her early television years, Saunders appeared five times as four different characters on The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet. I love working with various charities, creating art-sculpture and oil paintings. So I guess "pound pups" are pretty smart. By the time she started showing up on episodes of Burke's Law and Bob Hope's TV specials, she was working as Linda Saunders, and it was under that name that she made her feature film debut in 1965, in The Girls On The Beach. Saunders married Bernard Sandler in 1961. Home | Biography | Accomplishments | Opening Day | Order Page | Art Gallery | Photo Gallery | Sculpture Gallery. It was built in 1927. [8] As there was another "Linda" (Linda Kaye Henning) credited on Petticoat Junction, Saunders officially changed her first name to "Lori" in the fall of 1965. By the time she started showing up on episodes of Burke's Law and Bob Hope's TV specials, she was working as Linda Saunders, and it was under that name that she made her feature film debut in 1965, in The Girls On The Beach. We are continually changing and moving in different directions, but always growing towards a better life together. Co-star Meredith MacRae, who joined the show in 1966, said in a 1960s interview that she and Lori were very close, "like the Bobbsey twins", since they were both married and had each replaced another actress on the series. How to kiss properly - … I am proud to say that she took 1st place in her obedience class, winning over many pedigrees! [2], She played "Betty Gordon", one of Mr. Drysdale's secretaries, in the last season of The Beverly Hillbillies. It has been a very interesting journey and is always a work in progress. I enjoy continuing my education, whether it be all forms of art, cooking, or simply to learn something new. Saunders played brunette middle-sister "Bobbie Jo Bradley" in 3 episodes of Green Acres, 147 episodes of the rural sitcom Petticoat Junction, and 7 episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies. Lori Saunders. •    Shadows Reach Out, Motion Picture - Lead, •    Captive, Movie for television - Lead, •    So Sad About Gloria, Motion Picture - Lead, •    A Day in The White House, Motion Picture - Lead, •    Head On, Motion picture Shanlor Productions - Lead, •    Dusty's Trail, Television series 26 Episodes - Lead, •    Oh Nurse!, Television Pilot David Gerber Productions - Lead, •    Here We Go Again, Television Series - Lead, •    Love American Style, Television Series - Lead, •    Courtship of Eddie's Father, Television Series - Lead, •    Petticoat Junction, (Bobbie-Jo) Television Series CBS, 165 Episodes - Lead. [6][7] Their music is compiled on the album The Girls from Petticoat Junction: Sixties Sounds. Dark-haired, wholesomely pretty TV leading lady of the 1960s best remembered as the poetic, studious Bobbie Jo Bradley on the Petticoat Junction (1963) series from 1966-1972. Dancing, Skiing, Horseback Riding, Swimming, Bronze Sculpting, Bicycling, Tennis, Hiking, and Painting. I enjoy growing my own fruits and vegetables. Saunders and her Petticoat Junction co-stars Linda Kaye Henning and Meredith MacRae released several singles in the 1960s as the singing group The Girls from Petticoat Junction, including "If You Could Only Be Me" (1968) and "Thirty Days Hath September". Oct 4, 2020 - Explore Richard's board "Lori Saunders ---- RAH", followed by 339 people on Pinterest. In the 1960s, Saunders released the single "Lonely Christmas", with the B-side "Out of Your Mind". Dark-haired actress Lori Saunders is probably best remembered for her six season (1966-1972) portrayal of Bobbie Jo Bradley on the long-running sitcom Petticoat Junction. Sidelines: art sculpture and oil painting. Most of us have had such good fortune, it would be a shame to keep it all to ourselves. 02. But she did appear in feature films, as well, including adventure and horror pictures, usually working under the name Linda Saunders, and even got to play the title-role in one such vehicle during the early/middle 1960s. I was featured in over 100 television commercials and starred in "Petticoat Junction" from 1966-72 as Bobbie Jo Bradley. She is a total vegetarian who grows her own fruits and vegetables. *To sign up for my NEWSLETTER - send me an email with “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Later that same year, Saunders played the title-role, a sort of distaff Tarzan, raised by wolves in the Alaskan wild, in Mara of the Wilderness, an adventure film that got a fairly wide theatrical release at the time, aimed primarily at younger audiences -- additionally, because it also starred Adam West, the movie was re-released following the premiere of the Batman television series in 1966, and was later shown on network television. In the year of that movie's release, however, Saunders redirected her work and career toward comedy, taking over the role of Bobbie Jo Bradley, the cerebral, studious middle daughter in the sitcom Petticoat Junction (and its sister series, Green Acres) from actress Pat Woodell. Sidelines: art sculpture and oil painting. Lori Saunders (born Linda Marie Hines; October 4, 1941 in Kansas City, Missouri) is an American film and television actress, probably best known for her role as Bobbie Jo Bradley in the television series Petticoat Junction (1965–1970). Home | Biography | Accomplishments | Opening Day | Order Page | Art Gallery | Photo Gallery | Sculpture Gallery. *June 2004: Sadly Snickers has passed away in 2003. Now retired. After the show ended in 1970, Lori appeared in the last season of The Beverly Hillbillies. Profiled in the 2016 book, "X Child Stars: Where Are They Now? [1] In Petticoat Junction, she took over the role in 1965 from Pat Woodell, who had left the show to focus on her singing career. She also appeared in episodes of The Beverly Hillbillies and Love American Style and, following the cancellation of Petticoat Junction, worked in the comedy western series Dusty's Trail, as well as showing up in various feature films. A large percentage of the sales will go to fund my current charity project. But she did appear in feature films, as well, including adventure and horror pictures, usually working under the name Linda Saunders, and even got to play the title-role in one such vehicle during the early/middle 1960s. As one of three daughters of Kate Bradley, we lived at the "Shady Rest Hotel" in Hooterville, USA. Thank you so much for your interest... and have fun shopping! I believe this wonderful technique brings me closer to God, our world and all living creatures. YouRememberThat.com is an online community focused on sharing and reminiscing about pop-culture video, audio, and images that stir our memories of the past - old television, theme songs, commercials, print advertisements, and more. The couple campaigned against the elephant ivory trade in the 1980s. Peepers is our 13lb. [citation needed]. Snickers is a black and white Lab/Collie mix. Born Linda Marie Hines in Kansas City, Missouri in 1941, she began working as Linda Hines on television during the early 1960s, appearing in episodes of The Adventures of Ozzie And Harriet playing various characters. Stacy, Production Supervisor for "still photography" in Los Angeles. We got her from the animal shelter, of course. Born Linda Marie Hines in Kansas City, Missouri in 1941, she began working as Linda Hines on television during the early 1960s, appearing in episodes of The Adventures of Ozzie And Harriet playing various characters. As of June 1999, she and husband Bernard Sandler were living in Montecito, CA. Trivia (7) Featured in over 100 TV commercials during her career. [citation needed]. We are blessed to live in beautiful Montecito, California. "[3], She said it was interesting to work with Jeannine Riley, who had also starred in Petticoat Junction (as Billie Jo Bradley), but not at the same time as Saunders. Saunders retired from acting in the 1980s.… Expand, A West Wing Special to Benefit When We All Vote. [4] In 2015, she appeared in a MeTV commercial promoting Petticoat Junction, along with fellow cast members Linda Kaye Henning and Gunilla Hutton. Striking brunette Lori Saunders managed to capitalize on her sunny, daisy-fresh beauty during CBS-TV's famous 1960s "rural age", an era in which the network churned out a connected trio of bucolic hit shows -- The Beverly Hillbillies (1962), Green Acres (1965) and Petticoat Junction (1963). Saunders retired from acting in the 1980s. black "lover" cat. We love to travel the world to experience various cultures and learn from others. "Couple Campaigns Against the Ivory Trade : A Personal Protest to Save the Elephant", Last edited on 22 September 2020, at 04:00, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lori_Saunders&oldid=979678219, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 22 September 2020, at 04:00.

Gwilym Lee Brian May, Uefa Champions League 2017-18, Claudine Auger Cause Of Death, No One Else Comes Close Backstreet, Sunshine Deia Tutt Height, Faith Ford Net Worth,

Read Other Blog Posts