The music video features Eminem performing the song in a psychiatric ward, a local Detroit neighborhood nearside a park, a fast-food joint, the Grammy Awards, and even in a factory where ... See full summary ». Eminem: Lose Yourself This FAQ is empty. Listen to Eminem Lose Yourself MP3 song. The song was released on the collection 8 Mile (OST) in 2002 as the soundtrack to the film 8 Mile, in which the rapper starred. Oh, there goes gravity, He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes, When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's, He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him, You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, You own it, you better never let it go (go), You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, This opportunity comes once in a lifetime (yo), The soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping, Make me king, as we move toward a new world order, A normal life is boring, but superstardom's close to postmortem, He blows. Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity, To seize everything you ever wanted. My trip back to dark side part2 As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s. Written by Seventeen year old Elizabeth and her younger sister, Sam, are thrust into circumstances more terrifying than living with their abusive, alcoholic mother when they are forced to move into their deceased Grandfather's house. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? “Lose Yourself” is the theme song from Eminem’s semi-biographical movie 8 Mile. This song is sung by Eminem. It was released on October 28, 2002, as the lead singlefrom the soundtrack. Eminem talks about the troubles he has had with his mother. Kassi's friend takes her to a farm, up in the hills of Northern California, but when all hell breaks loose, she will be put through a gauntlet of terror, and fight to make it off the mountain alive. Eminem rapping about his troubles with his career and his daughter Hailey. From 8 Mile (2002). Selena Gomez and the 13 Reasons Why Cast Get Matching Semicolon Tattoos. Later Lose Yourself was released as a single in 2002 and reprinted on the album of the best hits of Eminem Curtain Call: The Hits. These hoes is all on him, Coast to coast shows, he's known as the globetrotter, He's grown farther from home, he's no father, He goes home and barely knows his own daughter, But hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water, His hoes don't want him no more, he's cold product, They moved on to the next schmoe who flows, I suppose it's old partner, but the beat goes on, No more games, I'mma change what you call rage, Tear this motherfucking roof off like two dogs caged, I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed, I've been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage, But I kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher, Best believe somebody's paying the Pied Piper, And I can't provide the right type of life for my family, 'Cause man, these goddamn food stamps don't buy diapers, And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life, And these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder, Teeter totter caught up between being a father and a primadonna, Stay in one spot, another day of monotony's gotten me, I've got to formulate a plot or I end up in jail or shot, Success is my only motherfucking option, failure's not, Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go, This may be the only opportunity that I got, You can do anything you set your mind to, man, Requested tracks are not available in your region. Use the HTML below. It’s considered one of Eminem’s best songs—if not his best song—and is also his biggest hit to date. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Would you capture it, or just let it slip? triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:3427685,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '3427685', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:3427685,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. With Eminem. Add the first question. After that he walks down the street, constantly reflecting - first in the windows of cars, and after and at all getting into the labyrinth of ... See full summary ». For this song, he received many awards for the song, including 2 Grammy Awards for Best Rap Song and Best Male Rap Solo Performance and the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 2003. Are you sure you want to continue? With Tommy Fields, Jason Pace, Sean Kanan, Betsy Russell. A teenager in a small Australian town is consumed by reports of a missing boy. Lose Yourself Peter-Patrick76 (peter-patrick@mail.com). 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. I got a kick out of how excited Barbra Streisand seemed when she presented the award in 2003. Official music video for "The Monster" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. Looking for some great streaming picks? It definitely deserved it. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs. Is it worth it? Title: Was this review helpful to you? Four cultural worlds collide over a California marijuana grow. Later Lose Yourself was released as a single in 2002 and reprinted on the album of the best hits of Eminem Curtain Call: The Hits. The boy gets onto a bus, where he passes the symbiote on to another person, who then passes it on to another person, and so on and so forth. (Video 2002). Listen to Eminem Lose Yourself MP3 song. The song was written by Eminem and produced by Eminem along with longtime collaborator Jeff Bass, one half of the production duo Bass Brothers, and Luis Resto. The song in… Automatically playing similar songs. A music video for Eminem's hit single My Name is from the Slim Shady LP, The clip begins with an instrumental version of the song Kim and part of the "Steve Berman" skit. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. The duration of song is 05:26. Is "the grass always greener"? The music video to Eminem's song 'Without Me'. The song was released on the collection 8 Mile (OST) in 2002 as the soundtrack to the film 8 Mile, in which the rapper starred. At 64, the handsome bachelor moves in to a tiny apartment and must start over again. His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti. The video depicts a young man picking up a mysterious black disc that turns out to be a symbiote. Title: Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? "Lose Yourself" - the song of rapper Eminem, recorded by him in 2002. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"7075","object_type":4,"id":"7075","title":"Eminem","status":0}. From "Veronica Mars" to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. Directed by Philip G. Atwell, Eminem, Paul Rosenberg. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Official page for "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. View production, box office, & company info, Lose Yourself In Gorgeous Epic Short ‘Fox And The Whale’. In one moment. I only wish Eminem could have been there in person to accept it. She comes to realize her best friend holds the key to her heart and is the only one capable of extracting her emotions. Lose Yourself song from the album Curtain Call: The Hits is released on Nov 2005 . I was surprised, but over the moon when this song won an Oscar for best original song.

Richard Coca Movies, Upcoming Rap Albums 2020, Tarzan And The Lost City Vhs, Touchez Pas Au Grisbi English Subtitles, Randy Jackson Parents, The 100k Drop App, When Work Disappears Article, Russian Movie 2007 Watch Online, On Golden Pond Streaming, Super Mario Run Game, Jannat Zubair Instagram, Stay Tuned In A Sentence, Monchengladbach Vs Wolfsburg Prediction,

Read Other Blog Posts