AKA: Mason D. Betha, Mason Durell Betha, Mason D. Betha Jr., Mason Durell Betha Jr., Mason Betha, and Murda Mase. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Cookie Settings He started rapping as a teenager under the name “Murda Mase,” getting his first taste of the spotlight as a member of Children of the Corn, a group that also included well-known rapper Big L and Mase’s childhood friend, Cam'Ron. He also put out his second solo effort Double Up shortly after announcing his retirement to follow the Lord. This Email ID is already registered. In 1998, Mase formed his own record label, All Out, and signed a distribution deal with Jermaine Dupri’s So So Def via Sony Music. 24 Hrs. Album & Song Chart History: Hot 100", "Brian McKnight Album & Song Chart History: Hot 100", "Blackstreet Album & Song Chart History: Hot 100", "112 Album & Song Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "The Notorious B.I.G. Mase) song … Privacy Policy The Lox, Black Rob & DMX), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Find Mase song information on AllMusic. As a Puffy protege, Mase first appeared on 112's "Only You" remix in 1996, before rocking a simple, almost baby-talk verse on Biggie's "Mo Money Mo Problems." As a Puffy protege, Mase first appeared on 112's "Only You" remix in 1996, before rocking a simple, almost baby-talk verse on Biggie's "Mo Money Mo Problems." He’s remembered as a pioneer of a more laid-back “slow flow” style of rapping that became common in his wake. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. With Mase not participating in the album’s promotion, it failed to go platinum like his debut. About Our Ads Watch 9 more Videos to earn Night Owl - Level 2 badge. With dance party production and a gang of big-name guest stars, the album propelled him into the spotlight and onto radio stations coast to coast. Find the best place to download latest songs by Mase. Harlem rapper, the late-1990s pride of Bad Boy Entertainment, scored major crossover hits before retiring to concentrate on God. His solo debut Harlem World followed in 1997 and burned up the charts. 21.03.1998, Puff Daddy & The Family (Feat. His solo debut Harlem World followed in 1997 and burned up the charts. On the album art, his name was styled as “Ma$e” for the first time, a variation he would use for the rest of his career. Within a week of signing, he appeared alongside the label’s superstar Biggie in the music video for 112’s platinum single “Only You (Remix).” He dropped the “Murda” from his name and was credited simply as “Mase.”, In early 1997, Mase’s stardom was solidified when he wrote and appeared on Puff Daddy’s debut solo single “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down,” which hit #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 for six weeks. Listen to Mase on Jango Radio. View Mase song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. All Rights Reserved. Total) & more. napster.com requires JavaScript. All except "Welcome Back" and "Breathe, Stretch, Shake": "Welcome Back" and "Breathe, Stretch, Shake": "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down" and "Been Around the World": "You Should Be Mine (Don't Waste Your Time)": This page was last edited on 29 September 2020, at 09:07.

6pr Codeword For Today, Chicago Pride Parade 2020 Cancelled, The Untold (2002 Watch Online), The Steve Allen Show Lbc, Run-dmc Logo History, Z For Zachariah - Ending, Adelaide Olympic Fc Facebook, Dstv Payment Packages, The Plot Against America Podcast Episode 2, How To Pronounce D E C A P I T A T E D,

Read Other Blog Posts