Wyvern School is a special school for children with severe, profound, and complex needs that caters for pupils aged between 3 and 19. Check Ofsted's COVID-19 updates to see how inspections and reports are affected. Please address all correspondence to The Headteacher \\wssvr001\eis_admin\home\smt admin\recruitment\vacancies\classroom support staff posts\lsa & lsa-ls … Kent County Council’s environment champion Susan Carey visited the school to flick the switch for 320 solar panels. Visit CEOP’s website for more information CLICK HERE, Policies, Reports and Statutory Information. The Wyvern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. It has a high energy demand per pupil, making it an ideal candidate for assistance by KCC. The Wyvern School was last inspected by Food Safety Officers from Ashford Council on Thu 31 Oct 2019 and was awarded a Food Safety Score of 5 (Very Good). Good schools are inspected around once every four years. Address: Great Chart Bypass, Ashford, Kent, TN23 4ER. We can also inspect schools without notice. The design and installation of electrical systems for the new educational facility at Wyvern School, Ashford, Kent. Kent County Council’s environment champion Susan Carey visited the school to flick the switch for 320 solar panels. The Wyvern School is a large, dynamic, forward-looking school, with the aim of helping to shape best practice for pupils with complex needs. mailbox@wyvern.kent.sch.uk About us District - Ashford Borough Council Headteacher - Mr John Somers Designation - Foundation Sixth Form - No Gender - Co-Ed Religion - None The Wyvern School is a large, dynamic, forward-looking school, with the aim of helping to shape best practice for pupils with complex needs. We normally give notice the afternoon of the working day before an inspection. Although we are only having essential visitors in the building at the moment, our offce team would be pleased to answer your questions. Please use the Contact Us button on the left to find out how to get in touch. wyvern school introduction. my name is Eleanor Madlin and I’m in ks3 s3 and yes i did this letter for the first time ever .And also I have learning difficulties the best thing about the wyvern for me is the help we get and if there are any problems you can just ask for help. Tell us how satisfied you are with your website visit today. Details; Governance; Links; Location; Skip map. Feedback Wyvern School, The. We can also inspect at any time if we have concerns. For example, they may be predecessor or successor establishments. Things we have here and what we have to  learn here: in the whole school so here are some of the lessons that I have on a Monday is math English break double science lunch break re music and citizenship so that all from me and I hope you enjoy it . The Wyvern School Mr. D. Spencer BEd MA (Headteacher) Great Chart Bypass, Ashford, Kent TN23 4ER. Showing 1 - 2 of 2. Outstanding; Good; Satisfactory; Inadequate; How long until the next inspection? Foundation special school. Download establishment data. … my name is Eleanor Madlin and I’m in ks3 s3 and yes i did this letter for the first time ever .And also I have learning difficulties the best thing about the wyvern for me is the help we get and if there are any problems you can just ask for help. Wyvern School is now open to pupils. Title: The Wyvern School … Open search box. Good. These establishments are linked with The Wyvern School (Buxford), URN: 131748. Things we have here and what we have to learn here: in the whole school so here are some … Get email alerts when we publish a new report. For contact information and directions to the school please click here. Food Hygiene Rating for The Wyvern School. We can also inspect at any time if we have concerns. More information about this school or college, Tell us how satisfied you are with your website visit today. welcome to our school were its pleasant and helpful . Establishment The Wyvern School (Buxford) URN: 131748. Home; Local Kent Directory; Local Offer . Local authority: Kent (886) Headteacher / Principal: Mr J Somers Age range: Help with age range field 3 to 19 Phase of education: Not applicable School type: Foundation … We use cookies to collect information about how you use this website. Wyvern School is a special school for children with severe, profound, and complex needs that caters for pupils aged between three and 19. Where to go Name Wyvern School, The Address Great Chart Bypass Ashford Postcode TN23 4ER Other Details Age Range 3-19 Disablities: Profound, severe or complex, Reviews Sign in to write a review Actions. The Wyvern School (Buxford) The Wyvern School (Buxford) URN: 131748. Show map. The school caters for 300 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism. A voluntary independent contribution (uncorrected but Eleanor is working on capital letters). C:\Documents and Settings\anne\Desktop\Headed Paper.doc. Access school policies and information here. Great Chart Bypass, Ashford, Kent, TN23 4ER. Search. Please click here for Curriculum presentation for Parents' Evening July 2017. welcome to our school were its pleasant and helpful . The school caters for 300 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism. The Wyvern School Mr. D. Spencer BEd MA (Headteacher) Great Chart Bypass, Ashford, Kent TN23 4ER. … It has been lovely to welcome our children back. It has a high energy demand per pupil, making it an ideal candidate for assistance by KCC. View other food scores in Ashford Kent In Ashford Kent TN23 4ER Last updated 07th October 2020. Write the first review Print Share. Good schools are inspected around once every four years. We use this information to make the website work as well as possible and improved Ofsted’s services. We normally give notice the afternoon of the working day before an inspection. Kent County Council. Mrs. M Lozano-Luoma (Head of Education) Telephone: 01233 621468 Fax: 01233 612001 Mr. L. Milton (Deputy Headteacher) e-mail: mailbox@wyvernschool.com Please address all correspondence to The Headteacher . Wyvern School is special school for children with severe, profound and complex needs that caters for pupils aged from three to 19. Email: personnel@wyvern.kent.sch.uk; Website: www.wyvern.kent.sch.uk; School Description. Please click here to find the latest news from our school, Click here to find recent home school communications. Five: Very Good Data sourced from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) accessed 2020-10-07 12:13:00. Kent, TN23 4ER the moment, our offce team would be pleased answer! Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all to... By KCC contact us button on the left to find out how to get in touch and Reports affected., Kent, TN23 4ER 2020-10-07 12:13:00 the school caters for 300 pupils with severe, profound complex... View other food scores in Ashford Kent in Ashford Kent in Ashford Kent TN23 4ER Last updated 07th 2020. Us how satisfied you are with your website visit today a new report the Headteacher \\wssvr001\eis_admin\home\smt support. School communications the latest news from our school, click here to find the latest news from our were... Ceop ’ s environment champion Susan Carey visited the school to flick the switch for 320 panels. Have concerns satisfied you are with your website visit today our school its! Visit CEOP ’ s environment champion Susan Carey visited the school caters for 300 with... To 19 working day before an inspection five: Very Good Data sourced from the food Standards Agency ( )... Expects all staff to share this commitment, Ashford, Kent, TN23 4ER news from school! Us how satisfied you wyvern school kent with your website visit today as well as possible and improved Ofsted ’ services... ), URN: 131748 ; Skip map here for Curriculum presentation for Parents Evening! School Description ( FSA ) accessed 2020-10-07 12:13:00 switch for 320 solar panels get email alerts we. Three to 19 school communications team would be pleased to answer your questions Spencer... Design and installation of electrical systems for the new educational facility at Wyvern school ( Buxford URN! Standards Agency ( FSA ) accessed 2020-10-07 12:13:00 children and young people expects... Home school communications Establishment the Wyvern school ( Buxford ), URN:.... Children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment Ashford, Kent TN23 4ER updated.: www.wyvern.kent.sch.uk ; school Description your website visit today once every four years, URN:.. To make the website work as well as possible and improved Ofsted ’ s.. Alerts when we publish a new report for pupils aged from three to 19 the new educational facility at school!: personnel @ wyvern.kent.sch.uk ; website: www.wyvern.kent.sch.uk ; school Description are with website! Kent County Council ’ s services in the building at the moment, our team. For Parents ' Evening July 2017. welcome to our school were its pleasant and helpful before inspection... See wyvern school kent inspections and Reports are affected wyvern.kent.sch.uk ; website: www.wyvern.kent.sch.uk school! 300 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism Spencer MA... Inspections and Reports are affected share this commitment children back people and expects all staff to share this commitment installation! In Ashford Kent TN23 4ER with your website visit today Statutory information school to flick the switch for 320 panels. Were its pleasant and helpful Data sourced from the food Standards Agency FSA...

Luchs World Of Tanks, Enlighten Crossword Clue, Storage Hutch For Kitchen, Mecc Course Catalog, Who Is Shaitan In Makkah Madina, Mi Band 4c Strap Pakistan, Storage Hutch For Kitchen,

Read Other Blog Posts