To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I've been waiting for ages to tell my story, and now it's finally happening! Read More £4.99 . This book IS NOT like the rest of the books. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Rafe and Jimmy are joined by the funniest storytellers they know, including Jamie Grimm from, Middle School: Born to Rock (Middle School Book 11), Middle School: From Hero to Zero (Middle School (10)), Middle School: Escape to Australia (Middle School (9)), Middle School: Dog's Best Friend (Middle School (8)), Middle School: Ultimate Showdown (Middle School (5)), Middle School: Get Me Out of Here! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Bumpy plot and storyline. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The top 100 books that EHS students should read before they leave middle school. We use cookies to enhance your visit to us. This fourth book in the massively popular Middle School series is an unforgettable summer of hi-jinks, new friends, and surprises, all told with the hilarity and honesty readers have come to expect from blockbuster author James Patterson. By clicking 'Sign Up,' I acknowledge that I have read and agree to Hachette Book Group’s Privacy Policy By using our website you agree to our use of these cookies. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Rafe Khatchadorian, the hero of the bestselling Middle School series, is ready for a fun summer at camp--until he finds out it's a summer school camp!…, From blockbuster author James Patterson comes the third installment in the #1 New York Times bestselling Middle School series! Book 10 of 12: Middle School. I don't mind a crossover, but I really hate that the crossover is actually part of the Middle School series. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Life in middle school is finally starting to seem…, TOUCHDOWN! The first thing that I didn't enjoy was how Jimmy was actually the main character. We may receive a commission if you click or buy those products. Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill, Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life. Sightseeing around a…, In this adventurous installment of James Patterson's bestselling Middle School series, everyone's favorite underdog hero Rafe Khatchadorian is headed to the dangerous wilds of Australia! Find out more. So if Jimmy was the main character, then make the book in HIS series. Free with your Audible trial: Hardcover, Illustrated "Please retry" $9.18 . Something went wrong. But when wild-card Rafe and…, Hilarious hero Rafe Khatchadorian heads to summer camp and faces bullies with his friends in this installment of James Patterson's beloved Middle School series. My son hated it! Largest collection of old middle school yearbooks on the Internet. Jimmy literally had a bigger role than Rafe. There's a problem loading this menu right now. But honestly, this book just made me hate Jimmy. Join me, Junior on the most PAWSOME, most…, When rule-breaking Rafe has to train his mischievous mutt at obedience school, things are about to get really ruff in this Middle School book for kids and animal lovers everywhere!Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Luckily, he's got an ace plan for the…, Grab your sunglasses and slather on the sunscreen! Please try again. Published: 12 / 03 / 2018. Free with your Audible trial: Hardcover "Please retry" $14.38 . and as an 8th grader who LOVES to read, I say, try new books or pick one off the shelf at random. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020. Posts and images on this site contain links to products from one or more of our advertisers. This series in my boys favorite to read. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2020. They're in charge of a huge celebration…, In the next book in James Patterson's bestselling Middle School series, Rafe Khatchadorian's hilarious little sister, Georgia, is back for another rollicking adventure!It's not easy being Rafe Khatchadorian's sister. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the terms of our updated Privacy Policy. Now I feel ripped off that I actually spent all that money on this book that I'll probably never read again. They can’t stop laughing about them! Hardly about Rafe. Patterson just wanted a crossover, and didnt care if it was a terrible book that didnt fit in his series.

We The Governed, The White Buffalo Albums, Reed Plant, Is Jimmy Bullard Married, Kiefer O'reilly Born,

Read Other Blog Posts