Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 2, 2013. HIs family consists of Cedric the Entertainer (funny), the popular stand up comedian Mike Epps (who is dating a white girl), and the late, great Michael Clarke Duncan, who is his brother and the sheriff. Please try again. When a celebrated TV show host returns to his hometown in the South, his family is there to remind him that going home is no vacation! So be prepared for anything goes and that is what happens in this movie, said to much already so no more hints, now it's your turn to decide what you want, than grab the munchies, collect your show for a great night in with feet up, this movie is a classic that will make you laugh. Box Office Mojo and IMDb are trademarks or registered trademarks of IMDb.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Their behavior was just obnoxious. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. © IMDb.com, Inc. or its affiliates. IMDb company. He heads back to his hometown with his 10-year-old son and diva bride-to-be. Directed by Malcolm D. Lee. If you like comedy of color that is true to life. A hilarious family fun comedy.Guaranteed to make you laugh, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2015. Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins (2008) "Roscoe Jenkins aims for the heartstrings and funny bones, a raucous helping of family soul food." Everything that he writes is detailed in story, funny, and true to life. He soon realizes that family is more important than fame,also he is reunited with his old flame girlfriend. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2019. Can't believe that I missed this movie in 2008! This movie is loaded with laughs,as Martin Lawrence goes home for a family reunion to see his relatives & he brings his fiancee along with his son. When the attitude of the big city and small town values collide in this marvellous comedy something has got to give even if it means war, family style of course. 1, Spyglass Entertainment, Universal Pictures, 'The War With Grandpa' Interviews with Robert De Niro and Jane Seymour. It was too much and because of this, I was no longer interested in connecting with the great cast and good story. Please try again. BoxOfficeMojo.com by IMDbPro - an I rated this an A grade plus for the storyline and cast that sets this show right in the middle of a great show. But things are not as planned in this family reunion. He had been searching for it for a while and I was glad to find it on, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018, Bought as A Christmas gift for my stepdad, and he loves it. Movie25 - Watch Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins (2008) Full Movie Online Free - Plot unknown. I'm just happy that my Prime membership allowed me to enjoy this hilarious movie with Martin Lawrence and a fantastic cast of other comedians. Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins Full free movies Online HD. Also to shake things way up is Mo'nique who visits the local jail on conjugal visits and the jokes that this inspires are priceless. I love Micheal Clarke Duncan in this too. Martin Lawrence leads an all-star cast, including Cedric the Entertainer, Mo’Nique, and Mike Epps, in the hit comedy “Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.” When a celebrated TV show host (Lawrence) returns to his hometown in the South, his family is there to remind him that going home is no vacation! The big city and little country towns meet in the middle when a T.V. It's just a great, funny film with a star studded cast that everyone should own. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. ", Will Smith and Martin Lawrence Are Back for ‘Bad Boys for Life’, 'Space Jam 2' Replaces Director With 'Girls Trip' Helmer Malcolm D. Lee, 'Bad Boys 3' First Look Reunites Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, Will Smith Announces 'Bad Boys 3' Production Is Underway, Martin Lawrence Confirms He's on Board 'Bad Boys 3', 'Bad Boys 3' Production Could Be on Track to Start in Early 2019: Report.

Little Shop Of Horrors Broadway, Flange Coupling Types, Mack Brown Salary At Texas, Delhi Vs Chennai Ipl 2009, Car 54, Where Are You? Musical, J2 League 2019,

Read Other Blog Posts