When you first put out there the challenge to come up with a word for the year, I thought peace, but I want more, so I'm going to have to think on this awhile. They’ve helped me to breathe deeper, to see clearer, and to grow. From my own personal experience, it can be a catalyst for enriching your life.In 2006, I began a tradition of choosing one word for myself each January – a word that I can focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life. Breathing is so hard and your intention is excellent. So the first challenge this time is to find one little word to focus on this year. in the 19th century Paris was the focus of the art … The mind is an amazing thing...how people think of things just amazes me. I think you'll find participating both inspiring and motivating! I wanted to select a word that is action-oriented and really encompasses what I need to do this year. Welcome to OLW and to the hop! (Entry 1 of 2) 1 a thing or place that is of greatest importance to an activity or interest. Ali Edwards had a post on her blog about choosing a word to focus on in the new year: "A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow. I love the idea, but I'm terrible at abstract thought. sing. I love the idea of one word to be more effective and focused. It turned out very cute and was very simple!! This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or operated by Blue Ox Family Games, Inc. What an inspiring post to read this morning! I love the idea of choosing 1 word to meditate on. Through the years, after a whole lot of trial and error, I have found things that I just LOVE. Or easy? Ha. When I get real chaotic in my head and emotionally, look at my car or my house, and you will see it there too. Essentially, you select a word that is going to guide your year. What is One Little Word ®?. class and my One Little Word album. I think the fact that you have put so much thought into the positive changes you want into your life is a good sign.I am choosing the word 'plan' for this year. I have so any crafting supplies…and I love each and every one. I will continue scrapbooking my weight loss journey and self care program with Cathy Zielske’s F.I.T. I always think if I could begin by getting control of one aspect of my life the rest would begin falling into place.You are such a good writer. What a great word. And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh its you its you they add up to and Im in love with you and all your little things I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you its you they add up to and im in love with you and all your little things. Knowing how chapters can sometimes unfold messily, I wanted to create a place where I can share my own life’s journey. Wonderful word. The latest..... Monday February 16 (Day 47) Is this not the cutest Valentine's Day dino you've ever seen?!? I think that the glass is ALWAYS half full and very rarely empty. For more information, see the. As in time management. I do need to say that his summer learning challenge forced me to be more connected to other educator. May you find time to breathe and enjoy life! I had no idea that was even possible – did you? Are you struggling with getting anything accomplished at all? But, how do I let that go without the stress level of my life taking control? I move from one thing to the next, never conquering one single one. What a great idea! I'll have to think about it for myself. Since you already solved the clue Sharpen one's focus which had the answer CONCENTRATE, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues. Or even a thing at all? I will continue to do my quiet time in the evenings after dinner. Let them inspire your prayers and meditations or fuel your writing. Stop skipping from book to book and just read one at a time. Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy | Terms of Use, You may have seen a few blog posts or twitter updates regarding something called. I love your word, it works for everything. But, man does it have a big punch! So, what in the heck happened to January? And hopefully the ending of YOUR story is one of victory...loaded with joy. I discovered the One Little Word project and love it. it is such a good one i might have to use it for myself. My name is Kam and I am behind Campfire Chic. 7 Little Words game and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of Blue Ox Family Games, Inc. and are protected under law. However, I wasn’t entirely happy with them. I wanted to clear my plate so to speak. What are you working on right now? Love your great blog and writings. i love it. Because that means that I will NOT get it ALL done. I also enjoyed your MLK post. And, if time allows, focus on the other tasks for the day, week or month. And they have idea prompts and templates which help to take the guesswork out of your scrapbooking. One Little Word 2012 Last year around this time of the year I saw many bloggers posting about choosing one little word to focus on for the year. I like using that word to set goals or intentions for each area of my life but have them all tie back to the single word. I will continue setting 3 priorities each day. This year….not so much. Powered by, Weekend Wonders: The One with Valentine's, Weekend Wonders: The One with Valentine's Day Decor, Weekend Wonders: The One with Organizational Stuff, Craft Room Organization and Decor Round Up, Feature Yourself Fridays at Fingerprints on the Fridge, Get your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog, Show Me What you Got at Not Just a Housewife, Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts. I planned on using the winter months (January, February and March) to get it ALL done! And, since I love them so much I thought you might to love them too. Last year I had 11 resolutions. You are too awesome in your writing and your expressions and your thinking. I think I have become a little too snippy at times. It’s a small word. to bring to a focus or into focus; cause to converge on a perceived point: to focus the lens of a camera. Don’t you love yours? what a fantastic idea. 77 Likes, 5 Comments - Ceal Pritchett (@cealp) on Instagram: “Finally my 2017 One little word .. Focus! I am just not sure. Or hate them? I use this space to tell my story as a crafty microadventurer and host of 30 Days of Lists creative journaling challenge. I thought so too! I get her newsletter too, and I've been thinking about a word too. I have also realized that I love writing blog posts for YOU. As I clean up one, the other follows. That means that I have to really drill down and figure out the priorities, which for some crazy reason, is so hard for me, because everything seems like a priority to me! I tried to lean into my word every day mentally and write down the highlights when I had time. It's a year-long project. Sandy, Your email address will not be published. Well, I am a... Every year I make what I have come to call "Snow Bars." Welcome to the blog hop! I think "free" is an awesome word. most days. Thanks for this post!! I totally think the household clutter and weight issues are related (for all of us) so that's an interesting thing to think about.I love the word free and think it will be a great one to focus on this year. I like your word. That way I can enjoy my Christmas season and focus on the baking and the wrapping. I think I will take your advice and write some words down that have come to mind and then go through and figure out which word I'll stick with. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. !I'm not a deep thinker, but I am still going to think of a word for me for 2007. peaceful, relaxed, and happy all come to mind for a start! Love your word and the reasons for choosing it. I need to quit doing three things at the same time. I love your word and the reasons you chose it. His efforts are close to my heart, so thank you. I love your list and FREE is such a good word, you can see the ripple effects much like when you toss a rock into a lake, such a visual, thank you. Try 5 frames at home for free. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So many good comments, so many good friends. It only has 5 letters. Focusing… on focus is completely different than the reality of the word. Because why would I want to live any other way? My words have included play, peace, vitality, nurture, light, and story. How is it all going for you? I love the direction you are taking with your word. I would be interested to see what comes of this. This year, as 2011 rolled around to a close, I began to think of a word that would be a good focus word for me for 2012. I love to laugh and have fun. Seeking to honest instead of afraid, able to communicate my feelings when upset, and seeking honest friends. Glad you are slowing down to enjoy the smaller precious moments of life. For once in my adult life that is just ok. #olw #olw2017 #sweetnsassystamps #cardmaking” I LOVED reading your scenarios and reasons for chosing your word. I love the idea of using one little word. And Free is such a great choice. I also think the idea Marc has is interesting. what a great way to look at the year ahead. It wasn’t until a couple of years later that I discovered that One Little Word was a growing movement linked to a popular hands-on workshop that incorporates a little bit of scrapbooking with a lot of journaling and an abundance of self-growth.

Tristan Meaning In Bible, Phantom Thread Ghost, Fabio Borini Verona, Lupe Velez Simpsons, Milton Berle Quotes, Snooker Ranking 2020, X Brands Net Worth,

Read Other Blog Posts