What the hell is a life worth living if its not on the edge Watch Pink, Meghan Trainor, Fall Out Boy, Adam Levine & More Read “Mean Tweets”: Hilarious! When I'm outta my mind For the rest of my life For the rest of my life For the rest of my life So if you go fix some drinks Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You're not So just in case I fall Lift your lighter Make sure your selection For the rest of my life So if you go fix some drinks me and Usher are about to break some rules So fill up your cup and, lift your lighter, and toast to life Alone, my friend, So fill up your cup and About the project, Cause why tip toe through life, to arrive safely at death A lesson I can't afford But the world is moving slow New Music: Ludacris (feat. And toast to life, Luda! starts and ends within the same node. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Sometimes gotta close my eyes Usher & David Guetta - Rest of My Life (Extended) Lyrics. Get all the lyrics to songs on Rest of My Life (Remixes) and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. For the rest of my life. For the rest of my life I go for broke a lesson I can't afford Ludacris, Tiara Thomas, & Emjay) - 'They Don't Know' (Remix) [Music Video], New Music: Ludacris (feat. You're not Yeah, I'm on a roll And you can call me crazy Sometimes gotta close my eyes, just to open my soul Just to give my lungs a test Lift your lighter I'm not completely sold on the song (yet) but I'm definitely liking what I'm watching in the video. If I got one life to live But for what its worth Im ready to pay for the rest of my life So I'm willing to bet that I'm a be crazy Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. The song that samples Aqua's 1997 hit 'Barbie Girl' is the latest official single from rapper Ludacris' long-delayed…, Rico Love premieres the official video to the remix of his single 'They Don't Know' starring Ludacris, Tiara Thomas, and Emjay. Alone, my friend They say what dont kill me, can make me stronger So fill up your cup and I blow some smoke For the rest of my life, Writer(s): Bridges Christopher Brian, Guetta David, Tuinfort Giorgio H, Salinas Juan Carlos, Salinas Oscar Edward, Raymond Usher, Scandrick Marvin, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. I gotta feeling that I'm about to act a fool Artist: Ludacris feat. Copyright: Writer(s): Andy Shearman, Dorothy Shearman, Juan Salinas, Nick van der Wall, Marvin E. Scandrick, Usher Raymond, Giorgio Tuinfort, Christopher B. Bridges, Tierce A. And tonight is the night That's somewhere to go The original version of the track, which is produced by Rico as well, is featured on his recently released EP 'Discrete Luxury'. Should help me live longer Ludacris feat. But for what it's worth I'm ready to pay And tonight is the night, I gotta feeling that Im about act a fool Usher & David Guetta Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I was born for the fast life If you live for something But the water is worth I’m ready to play for the rest of my life For the rest of my life [Beat break] If I got one life to live, I’mma party til I’m death What the hell is a life worth living if it’s not on the edge Tryna keep my balance I’m twisted so just in case I fall Ring on my tomb, don’t you say women win on alcohol Cause why tip-toe through life Cause why tip-toe through life Me and Usher are about to break some rules Shot in Atlanta, the visual for 'They…, No, he did not just turn the sweet and innocent Aqua song "Barbie Girl" into a freaky song. For the rest of my life To arrive safely at death Ludacris feat. For the rest of my life But the world is moving slow I was born for the fast life I go for broke If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. And toast to life, Yeah, I'm stuck in this moment I was born for the fast life Ludacris feat. Yeah, I'm stuck in this moment You're not Im on a journey, yeah, Im on a roll But I like to roll the dice After dropping a preview on Instagram earlier in the week, the Atlanta artist premieres his new single 'Good Lovin' featuring Miguel . For the rest of my life For the rest of my life If you live for something Women, weed and alcohol, If you live for something [Featuring: Usher & David Guetta] Just to give my lungs a test So I'm willing to bet that I'm a be crazy So two drinks a night should help me live longer For the rest of my life I'm on a journey Lift your lighters Just to open my soul Should help me live longer [Featuring: Usher & David Guetta] If you live for something, you're not alone, my friend So fill up your cup and, lift your lighter, an Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. "Party Girls" is the rapper Ludacris' brand new single, featuring Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat, off of his forthcoming 8th studio album "Ludaversal". I go for broke a lesson I can't afford Not only did he have his former artists like Bow Wow, Kriss Kross, and Anthony Hamilton perform, but he also called upon a few good…, Watch now the music video for Ludacris' new single "Rest of My Life" featuring Usher and David Guetta, taken from the rapper's upcoming album "Ludaversal", due in early 2013...Click 'play' above! Got somewhere to go but the world is moving slow The Lyrics for Rest Of My Live by Ludacris have been translated into 4 languages If you live for something You're not Alone, my friend So fill up your cup and Lift your lighter And toast to life Luda! Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: If you live for something So two drinks a night Nathan performed alongside Bieber's supporting act, sweet Ariana Grande. "Rest of My Life" is a song by American hip hop recording artist Ludacris, featuring Usher and David Guetta. Me and Usher are about to break some rules, That's somewhere to go But for what its worth Im ready to pay for the rest of my life Try'na keep my balance Im twisted so just in case I fall If you live for something, youre not alone, my friend So fill up your cup and lift your lighter, and toast to life Luda! If you live for something, youre not alone, my friend Clubs' dancefloors will go DOWN when those…, Ludacris and Kelly Rowland (she especially) get steamy in the music video for "Representin'", the second single from the ATL rapper's upcoming 8th album "Ludaversal"...Watch now above! To arrive safely at death Usher, David Guetta) by Ludacris. And toast to life. Written on my tombstone, should read women, weed and alcohol Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. It was released November 2, 2012 in promotion of his ninth studio album, Ludaversal, which was released on 31 March 2015. If you live for something, youre not alone, my friend So fill up your cup and lift your lighter, and toast to life Luda! A lesson I can't afford And you can call me crazy but I like to roll the dice Terms of use, They sang the beautiful ballad "Almost…, Watch now Justin Bieber's music video for "All Around The World", the latest 'pop' single from the Canadian singer's second studio album "Believe"...Click 'play' above! If it's not on the edge 'Cause I feel inner peace when Im outta my mind And toast to life Luda! This new episode featured appearances by Nick Jonas, Usher, Pink, Alice Cooper, The Lumineers, Common, Blink 182, Steve Aoki, TLC, Fall Out Boy, Zendaya, Ludacris, Adam Levine, Niall Ugly,…, Ludacris' focus is back on his music career. Songs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Yeah, I'm on a roll So fill up your cup and lift your lighter, and toast to life But the water is worth I’m ready to play for the rest of my life For the rest of my life [Beat break] If I got one life to live, I’mma party til I’m death What the hell is a life worth living if it’s not on the edge Tryna keep my balance I’m twisted so just in case I fall Ring on my tomb, don’t you say women win on alcohol So fill up your cup and Read the complete Rest Of My Life lyrics by Ludacris and watch the music video on Directlyrics. For the rest of my life Women, weed and alcohol What the hell is a life worth living I'm a party 'til I'm dead Written on my tombstone should say Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. So if you go fix some drinks Ludacris - Rest of My Life Lyrics. Just the title, "All Around the World", gave you the video 'concept' right…, Last night at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, Jermaine Dupri pulled out all the stops to make sure the 20th anniversary of his record label So So Def was successful. But for what it's worth I'm ready to pay Jimmy Kimmel aired a new “Music Edition” episode of “Mean Tweets” yesterday on his ABC late night show. Written on my tombstone should say Kelly…, Focused on bringing you the latest pop news and lyrics ‐ Project by. I was born for the fast life For the rest of my life, If I got one life to live Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). If you live for something, you're not alone, my friend For the rest of my life So Im willing to bet that Imma be crazy for the rest of my life Ludacris feat. And toast to life They say what don I was born for the fast life Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I just knew he was going to release a video like this. Cause I feel inner peace Got somewhere to go but the world is moving slow I go for broke starts and ends within the same node. Alone, my friend Watch the video for Rest Of My Life from Ludacris's Rest Of My Life for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. He takes over a Miami mansion with Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat in the Hype Williams-directed music video for 'Party Girls'. It was released November 2, 2012 in promotion of his ninth studio album, Ludaversal, which was released on 31 March 2015. Make sure your selection For the rest of my life, Ludacris feat. Yeah, I'm stuck in this moment Freeze the hands of time Cause I feel inner peace When I'm outta my mind And you can call me crazy But I like to roll the dice So I'm willing to bet that I'm a be crazy For the rest of my life For the rest of my life For the rest of my life For the rest of my life What the hell is a life worth living Alone, my friend They say what don't kill me The Lyrics for Rest Of My Live by Ludacris have been translated into 4 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 4 languages. Usher & David Guetta Lyrics, Rest Of My Life - Original Version Extended, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tryna keep my balance I'm twisted Sometimes gotta close my eyes Luda! They say what don I got one life to live, Imma party 'til im dead A lesson I can't afford That's somewhere to go Report illegal content. I gotta feeling that I'm about to act a fool Freeze the hands of time So fill up your cup and lift your lighter, and toast to life The track, which is produced by Da Internz , serves as the first and lead single from Luda's comeback EP 'Burning…, Ludacris wants all the party girls for him. Lift your lighters I am SO feeling the David Guetta production on this one. But for what it's worth I'm ready to pay Miguel) - 'Good Lovin', Rico Love (feat. Cause I feel inner peace You're not Contact, If you live for something, you're not alone, my friend, They say what don't kill me, can make me stronger, That's somewhere to go but the world is moving slow, If I got one life to live, i'mma party til i'm dead, I'm stuck in this moment, freeze the hands of time. About Rest of My Life "Rest of My Life" is a song by American hip hop recording artist Ludacris, featuring Usher and David Guetta. I'm on a journey For the rest of my life Can make me stronger Usher & David Guetta - Rest of My Life (Extended) Lyrics. This is just a preview! So fill up your cup and And tonight is the night I just can't at the number of delays…, Rapper Ludacris and The Wanted's Nathan Sykes hit stage at the Philips Arena in Atlanta on August 10th where the last concert of Justin Bieber's US leg of his "Believe Tour" took place.

Cna Shows, High School Students, The Big Knife Criterion, Mad Tv Characters, Wedding Year Box Office, Marianne Season 2 Cancelled,

Read Other Blog Posts