“I knew by the shape of her. Le jackpot touché lors de l’UFC 207 permettra à Rousey de profiter sereinement de sa retraite. […] aurait souhaitée. Dana White has insisted Conor has paid dearly -- he was arrested, he's being sued and he can't fight in New York. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Wrestler dies aged 26 after collapsing in ring with ruptured brain aneurysm, Neville refused to pay £14.95 to watch Utd's win on Sky Box Office, VanZant hits the beach as bare-knuckle boxing debut is delayed until February, Bale curse 'is back' say fans as Spurs concede three goals to draw with West Ham, Fernandes sends Darlow congratulations after he becomes first to save his pen, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. En effet, celle-ci n’a bénéficié que de 100 000 dollars auxquels s’ajoutent 100 000 dollars de prime pour la victoire. Connectez-vous à votre compte : Un mot de passe vous sera envoyé par email. Following UFC president Dana White's list, we chose our own past and present stars who deserve to be put on the UFC's own Rushmore. The American National Memorial sculpture, situated in the Black Hills region of South Dakota, features the carved heads of former presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. She said: “I think, if you're gonna draw the line there, you should have drawn it before that. Cependant ces 3 millions de dollars ne prennent pas en compte des bonus cachés (part du pay per view, sponsors et autre). UFC LEGEND Ronda Rousey has slammed Conor McGregor over his promotion antics. At 45, he is on the verge of his final UFC fight, having won just once in his last eight bouts. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! She got away from the spotlight, she focused on her preparation. A win for the 39-year-old against currently unbeaten Khabib could be the factor ranking him as the best to have ever stepped foot in the octagon. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. And then I also didn’t give a f*ck. Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey once went head-to-head during an intense face-off during a Bud Light challenge. Conor McGregor defended Ronda Rousey from those who celebrated her loss at UFC 207 and gave Rousey credit for flexing her worth with the media blackout that followed her into the event. Everyone else is doing what they’re doing. THE debate rages on over who is truly the UFC's Greatest of All Time - but there is space for four on the mythical Mount Rushmore. “We’re in on it on our own,” McGregor said. It earned him an immediate shot at Rich Franklin's middleweight title in his next fight, and the Brazilian again stole the show with another stoppage. UFC’s Top 25 highest-earners ever revealed with Conor McGregor on £9.7m… but Ronda Rousey just 23rd on list. Asteroid Could Hit U.S. Day Before Election!!! “So she handled it her way. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. La championne Amanda Nunes qui a quand même explosé Rousey en 48 secondes n’avait pas droit aux mêmes honneurs. So everything worked out perfectly for me. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Georges St-Pierre and Royce Gracie, Royce Gracie, right, won the UFC's inaugural tournament in 1993, Anderson Silva is one of the most celebrated fighters of all time, Georges St-Pierre is a two-time UFC champion, Jon Jones holds the record for most title bout wins, Dana White reveals his four fighters for UFC’s ‘Mount Rushmore’ including Jon Jones and Amanda Nunes, he is on the verge of his final UFC fight. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. I have no doubt she was backstage hungry, training,” McGregor said. I say you get popped for steroids once, you’re banned for life. And while many observers within MMA contrasted Rousey’s media blackout with the UFC’s decision to yank McGregor from UFC 200 for missing a press conference, McGregor merely shrugged off the comparisons and gave Rousey kudos for negotiating her own terms. « Dévastée » par cette nouvelle défaite, on attend des réactions […]. “When Ronda lost, I woke up to all these messages. “Look, she came in phenomenal shape, Ronda did. Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey once went head-to-head during an intense face-off during a Bud Light challenge. That ain’t the sign of a champion. I knew by looking at her on the scales, she came in with everything. But, others feel he deserved a substantial suspension and fine as well. I’m doing what I do. “I would be much more strict about everything. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. St-Pierre is regarded as one of the most well-rounded fighters off all time, shining in both his striking and grappling ability. Far from it actually, if the man himself is to be believed. My friend, Michael Chiesa, missed his fight because [he suffered an injured after being cut by the glass].”, When asked if she believes Khabib should be punished for his actions at UFC 229, Rousey hinted that McGregor is receiving “special treatment” from the organisation as he is the “bigger draw.”. “Then she loses that second one and people are trying to make me celebrate, ‘now they’ve got nobody.’ That’s a wrong mindset. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. En effet, après avoir mis un an à se remettre de son KO contre Holm, le nouveau coup de massue de l’UFC 207 devrait encore plus la toucher. His two losses - against Hughes and Sera - were both avenged, meaning he beat everyone he shared the cage with. I love Ronda, I was always a big supporter of Ronda,” McGregor said last week in Manchester. had his controversies outside the octagon, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). UFC 200 did great numbers, UFC 202 did great numbers. Royce and the rest of his siblings also made a name for themselves in Japan, but will always be remembered for modernising MMA in America. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. The Rio de Janeiro native, now 53, became a pioneer for introducing jiu-jitsu into MMA and the art of mixing fighting codes. Silva made his UFC debut in 2006 after success in South America and Europe as he KO'd Chris Leben in devastating fashion. Ronda Rousey égale le record du plus gros salaire de McGregor. While McGregor may not have competed at the year-end event, the devastating and lopsided nature of Ronda Rousey’s loss to Amanda Nunes ensured that McGregor rode into 2017 as the unquestioned top draw in the sport, giving the outspoken Irishman more leverage than ever before in negotiations with the UFC. The former light-heavyweight ruler - who has an extraordinary 84.5 inch reach - has blended a unique set of striking skills with fearsome wrestling. Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez full fight video highlights, UFC Fight Island 6 video: Said Nurmagomedov brutalizes Mark Striegl with punches in just 51 seconds, UFC Fight Island 6 in Tweets: Pros react to Brian Ortega’s dominant win, Jessica Andrade’s impressive flyweight debut, Brian Ortega puts on five-round masterpiece to dominate ‘The Korean Zombie’ in UFC Fight Island 6 main event. Here SunSport reveals the four legends who make the cut. I really do," Ronda says ... "But, I don't think people have to get arrested in order to do that. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. The Irishman is currently suspended for the octagon after his explosive encounter at … To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. And, Ronda doesn't stop there ... she also says the UFC should come down harder on fighters when it comes to punishing other misdeeds.

Watson Brown John Brown, Sam Howell Espn Recruiting, Kristen Wiig Target Lady, Grounded Update, Arsenal Vs Stoke Results History, Gordon Mcqueen Wiki,

Read Other Blog Posts