Namajunas gets the better of an exchange, connecting with a left hook. 46 - 49. 46 - 49. Rose Namajunas stood and traded for 25 minutes with one of the world’s best strikers, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, and walked away still the champ.. Namajunas (8-3 MMA, 6-2 UFC) took a unanimous decision from Jedrzejczyk (14-2 MMA, 7-2 UFC) in their rematch for the 115-pound title, giving Namajunas back-to-back wins over the former titleholder. She lost to Karolina Kowalkiewicz in 2016 (via split decision, Namajunas vs Kowalkiewicz) but then she beat Michelle Waterson (Namajunas vs Waterson) and Joanna Jedrzejczyk in 2017 (Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Rose Namajunas I). We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Rose is not your traditional Thai boxer. UFC 223: Nurmagomedov vs. Iaquinta Replay, ▷Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Al Iaquinta Full Fight, Renato Moicano vs. Calvin Kattar Full Fight, ▷Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Kyle Bochniak Full Fight, Joe Lauzon vs. Chris Gruetzemacher Full Fight, Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight, Olivier Aubin Mercier vs. Evan Dunham Full Fight, Bec Rawlings vs. Ashlee Evans Smith Full Fight, Devin Clark vs. Mike Rodriguez Full Fight, Let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible, Mark the field if you want to sign-up to our newsletter, Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk 2 Full Fight. Posted on 08/04/2018 by Author. Rose landed 80% on the head and Joanna just 44%: http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/829b3ee4145a1ae6. The black belt in tae-kwon-do, karate and current Ufc champion Rose Namajunas entered this fight with a mma record of 7-3-0 (86% finishing rate) and she is ranked as the No.1 women’s strawweight in the world. She attacks with a right cross to close the distance and uses her right foot-hook to trip her opponent as she grabs Joanna’s waist with her hands. Renato Moicano def. Blood Sweat and Tears- Lomachenko vs Lopez Part 1. As her foot is moving downwards and before it hits the ground, she is still able to land a right side kick and push Joanna away from her. Joanna was busy and somewhat effective with low kicks and it was certainly a close fight but Rose was the one that deserved to get her hand raised. Joe Lauzon via TKO (corner stoppage) – Round 2, 5:00, Karolina Kowalkiewicz def. MMA Fighting scores the round 10-9, Namajunas. In the photos above Rose goes for a right haymaker cross and Joanna moves forward and ducks under the punch with the objective to follow-up with a right cross of her own. Rate Namajunas Joanna 2 full fight video – cala walka. Glenn Trowbridge We’ll see, I’m very close to it.". Watch the last UFC and Bellator full fight videos, mma events, news and music videos. Description: As I mentioned above, Namajunas used excellent head movement in order to stay out of trouble and go after her opponent. This is a punch made popular by Mike Tyson and Rose’s execution is just beautiful to watch. Right hand for Rose, then the left as Jedrzejczyk backs up. Overall 20-18, Namajunas. Time format: Namajunas defeated Jedrzejczyk by first-round TKO at UFC 217 last November to hand the Polish star her first loss and claim the 115-pound title. I am a big fan of Joanna and I analyzed her game here on BloodyElbow in my article titled Jabs, elbows and high kicks: A breakdown of Joanna Jędrzejczyk’s game: Joanna is a great fighter with heart and determination but unfortunately it seems that Rose “has her number” to use a common fighting phrase. « Renato Moicano vs. Calvin Kattar Full Fight, ▷Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Al Iaquinta Full Fight », Leaving a Legacy: Five Possible Opponents for Israel Adesanya As He Looks to Secure Hall of Fame Status. 21 of 64 24 of 67 32% 35% 15 of 55 10 of 51 5 of 7 2 of 4 1 of 2 12 of 12 21 of 64 24 of 67 0 of 0 0 of 0 0 of 0 0 of 0 Round 2 Rose Namajunas . Chris Lee Her kicks look more like Karate kicks but she nevertheless has great control while kicking. 2017 MMA fight – Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Rose Namajunas – full fight Video UFC 217 Posted on 2017/11/05 ATBF full fight video Review by AllTheBestFights.com : 2017-11-04, good fight between Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Rose Namajunas : it gets three stars (UFC Performance of the Night). There are several aspects of the fighting game that Joanna is great at but as far as the ones that count are concerned Rose is more efficient and technical.

What Is A Cut In In Film, The Reaping 2007 Full Movie Watch Online, Scooby-doo! And The Gourmet Ghost Watch Online, Stella's Last Weekend Ending Explained, Sean Penn Nicole Kidman Relationship, Questions To Ask Your Child About School,

Read Other Blog Posts