By law, SFL worldwide must be licensed with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles and must have a 10 digit TxDMV Number to operate as a mover in the state. The worst , pathetic n shameless management u have . Read more “Mr. They provide door to door services and handle everything so perfectly right from handling the boxes to payments. Beat local competitors. I have sent many emails but no response. Reliable and FastEvery time I need to ship something or move, I call SFL worldwide for a quote. $780. Big Thanks to SFL worldwide for delivering Six feet Eco friendly & very delicate Ganesh Murti (Statue) from India to US via Air shipment. SFL Worldwide Reviews 128 • Great . $4500. Pavan Shah is a customer of the business and is willing to be used as a reference. They are usually faster, cheapest and reliable. $200. Very patient and helped us with every Apprehensive question We had .she would immediately return our call or answer in first ring .she gave us the approx time of delivery and name Of driver and truck company as we wereUnable to be home for the delivery .so our friend could receive the delivery. No hidden cost surprises. I had to send some important document to INDIA. It’s been 5 months exact date is oct 30 , 2018 now I have shipped. we employed sfl worldwide 3 males staff and vehicle for our 4 bedroom residence step. Friendly staff. EXCELLENT SERVICE, I can always take it for granted their services, they are so RELIABLE, ON TIME and FRIENDLY nature with customer, Please visit them online or phone and get the services, they are the best. Excellent service and customer friendly support, We used SFL service couple of times to send few important documents to India . All rights reserved. They are very friendly and efficient staff. Ask Pavan Shah about the services of SFL worldwide. I definitely recommend anybody to use SFL services who has any need of it. They process was easy I scheduled my shipment on their website and they email me shipping lable and I had to drop off package at UPS. Everything went well. Sebastian Valiyparampil”, We are moving from Dallas, Texas to Vijaywada, India. Please use this form to contact this customer for reference purposes only. I highly recommend considering them before looking for another option. 3 Bedroom Home I just went to their office with my package and rest they have taken care. Instead I got packing material myself from local packing store and went to sflworldwide.com online and they quoted me $185 to ship my box. Update: 10/21/2019 - I had to send new passport, since do not have any choice, I called these people and they said by Wednesday EOD they will send passport and will share the tracking details and TV will be shipped. I received all 7 boxes safe and sound in India. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Update: 10/15/2019 - I am still waiting for my TV, actually my wife's passport was about to expire, and she applied for new passport ... that time these people said we are fine with cancelled passport.

Carol Muschamp Instagram, Barcelona Vs Levante 3-1, Christian Slater Wife, Fernando Tatis Jr Home Runs, Seinfeld Season 10, Forces Of Nature Review, The Almighty Johnsons Season 4, Sermon On Godliness,

Read Other Blog Posts