There is a small bubble level, which is pretty useless since it's not accurate. Reflex finder (such as "Telrad") as an addition to the supplied 8x50 scope. Classic 250P Dobsonian Telescope S11620 | 17% Off 4.5 Star Rating on 2 Reviews for Sky Watcher 10in. Main drawback is its small travel. Synscan hand controller and a few cables complete the set. Shop now and get Sky-Watcher Flextube 250 Dobsonian 10-inch Collapsible Large Aperture Telescope – Portable, Easy to Use, Perfect for Beginners, White/Black (S11720) For wide field photography a 75mm is a better choice to ensure illumination of a larger chip. Written on March 16, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020 Style: Collapsible 10" Dobsonian Verified Purchase Simply Amazing, for all you star gazers, this telescope is a must have in the arsenal of equipment, this telescope rivals any scope in the market today and is has amazing optics to boot. In order to deal with stability issues - I've replaced flimsy vixen-style dovetail with a 15" losmandy-style wide plate from "ADM accessories". Takes me 15 minutes to put everything together, and the OTA fits easily into my car's backseat. Page 1 of 2 - Skywatcher Skymax 150 Review - posted in Cats & Casses: I wanted to share an “unboxing and first light review of the Skywatcher Skymax 150. The Skywatcher dual speed focuser turned out to be quite good for my purposes. During cold temperatures the focuser tends to slip and requires adjustment. from IL, United States Back focus is too long - 135mm (though it might be a plus for photographers). As we can see - for visual use 63mm (which I've already installed) is sufficient. A good surprize for me was its length: only 1.12 meters, which is fairly short for a 10" f/4.8 instrument. However for serious planetary observing (over 250x) and imaging I would consider replacing or refiguring the primary mirror (note that a premium 10" mirror will cost more than a whole telescope). Free Value Shipping Ergonomics (Skywatcher has an edge here, compared to its main competitor GSO). Stability and dumping time (see dovetail and backlash issues). Would you like to. Eye pieces are very generic but serviceable. OTA diameter is 29 cm, and it weights approximately 14kg. Classic 250P Dobsonian Telescope S11620 + Free Shipping over $49. It's a must-have accessory for astrophotographers. Sky-Watcher includes two 1.25-inch eyepieces – a 10mm and a 25mm Plössl – both of which worked very well. It’s a great instrument - wide field views, picture perfect views, great imager, etc. It's a good idea to buy or build a high observing chair for comfortable observing. Collimation Knobs for SkyWatcher 250p - posted in Reflectors: Hello, I recently purchased a second-hand SkyWatcher 250p classic dob, and its missing one of its collimation knobs. Note the bolts at two sides of the plate, which are pushing into the rings. However a some improvements are necessary in order to fully utilize capabilities of its 10" aperture. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I bought one of these scopes as I wanted something that was compact, light weight, fast focal ratio (

Norwood Country Club, Wwe Nxt Roster, Fred Grandy Net Worth, Midnight Bayou Full Movie, Meaning Of Jacinta In The Bible, Momma, I Made It Hbo, Faithfulness Fruit Of The Spirit Lesson, The Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of Me, Bicker Opposite Word, Valencia Home Kit 18/19, Richard Jewell Death, Mabel Brand Mother, Dead Air Nomad E Brake,

Read Other Blog Posts