Das Lied beschreibt das Heimweh eines Irland-Auswanderers in Amerika. Jh. • "Spancil Hill", a song written in a traditional Irish folk style by Michael Considine, a local who emigrated to America. [3][8] A spancel is a rope used to tie an animal's legs together; the association of the place with a horse fair encouraged the misinterpretation. Go directly to shout page. Januar 2015 um 13:56, https://de.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Liederbuch/_Spancil_Hill&oldid=727161, Creative Commons Namensnennung – Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen. I started to map everything (well nearly) of: First, I started by mapping some of the high voltage power lines in County Clare. :). Receive an email notification when changes occur for Spancil Hill Consulting, LLC. Irish Folk Text und Melodie: Michael Considine (ca. [11] In 1851, after the Great Famine, there were fewer than 20 houses, so its population was not recorded separately from the townland, whose total population had fallen from 278 in 46 houses to 174 in 34. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the business data on this site, its use, or its interpretation. The historic hamlet of Spancilhill was by the fair green,[5] which is still the site of the Spancill Hill Fair, Ireland's oldest horse fair, which occurs annually on 23 June. 1873 OriginalVersion Last night as I lay dreaming, of the pleasant days gone by, My mind being bent on rambling and to Erin's Isle I did fly. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Or is that too much detail? Januar 2015 um 13:56 Uhr bearbeitet. The companies and people profiled on Corporation Wiki are displayed for research purposes only and do not imply an endorsement from or for the profiled companies and people. I'm always open to learn. Spancil Hill Bearbeiten Last Am night as I lay G dreaming, of pleasant days gone Am by, Me mind being bent on rambling, to C Ireland I did G fly, I Am stepped on board a vision, and C followed with a G will, Till the Am first I came to G anchor at the cross at Spancil Am Hill, 2 T'was on Am the twenty G third of June, the day before the Am fair, It was and still is a long learning process to find the best way to edit data in OSM. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 3. But always, I had to be reminded: "Don't tag for the renderer ...!" Full version of Christy Moore's Spancil Hill. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. All 7 beautiful verses of this magical song. 2012 This page was last edited on 25 April 2019, at 08:30. Actually some of my first edits were back in 2009, when I added some of the HV power lines in the fields around my home! Please verify address for mailing or other purposes. No. in der Nähe von Spancil Hill geboren,welches zwischen Ennis und Tulla in der Landschaft Clare in Ireland liegt. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Data inaccuracies may exist. Keep it coming. I'm still flabbergasted by the problem to properly distinguish a "hedge" from a line (or more) of trees. If only the house numbers weren't such a pain in the ... dark place. Spancil Hill Consulting, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas and is no longer active. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Der Dichter Michal Considine wurde mitte 19. Song on 2nd Fret :). The hill itself was called Knockrughil on the 1842 six-inch Ordnance Survey map and 1896 25-inch map. TX Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Maggie Sansone Mist And Stone ℗ 1990Maggie's Music Released on: 1990-08-01 Auto-generated by YouTube. ;-). *1850 - †1873) Tonart: dorisch bearbeitet von Mjchael. Auch wenn die Geschichte größtenteils erfunden sein mag, so sind die darin erwähnten Orte und Personen real. 2,191 articles since March 2006. This wiki covers violent and disturbing content and is intended for mature readers. Files are available under licenses specified on their description page. All structured data from the file and property namespaces is available under the. 42/2014 - County of Clare Local Electoral Areas and Municipal Districts Order 2014", "County of Clare, Barony of Bunratty Upper, Parish of Clooney", Category:Mountains and hills of County Clare, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Spancill_Hill,_County_Clare&oldid=972807322, All Wikipedia articles written in Irish English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 13 August 2020, at 22:27. Also, when using "barrier=hedge", should I directly latch the adjoining field to it or keep some distance to cater for the width of the hedge? From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository, Cnoc Uarchoille (ga); Spancill Hill (eu); Spancill Hill, County Clare (en); Spancill Hill, County Clare (nl) settlement in Munster, Ireland (en); مستوطنة في جمهورية أيرلندا (ar); Siedlung in Irland (de); nederzetting in Ierland (nl), https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Spancil_Hill&oldid=347200376, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Der Autor ist vor über siebzig Jahren verstorben. The Silent Hill wiki that any newcomer in town can edit. Note: Spoilers are to be expected and may be unmarked. SPANCIL HILL Author: Michael Considine, born ca. Currently, I'm working on residential areas and buildings in Ennis - see wiki project Ennis. Spancil Hill Bearbeiten Last Am night as I lay G dreaming, of pleasant days gone Am by, Me mind being bent on rambling, to C Ireland I did G fly, I Am stepped on board a vision, and C followed with a G will, Till the Am first I came to G anchor at the cross at Spancil Am Hill, 2 T'was on Am the twenty G third of June, the day before the Am fair, 1850, † ca. [9] Historically, fairs were held on 1 January, 3 May, 24 June, 20 August, and 3 December. Spancil Hill chords Irish Traditional Capo I* [Intro] Am G Am [Verse 1] Am G Am Last night as I lay dreaming, of pleasant days gone by, C G Me mind being bent on rambling, to Ireland I did fly, Am C G I stepped aboard a vision, and followed with a will, Am G Am And I shortly came to anchor, at the cross on Spancil Hill. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. [13], "S.I. Spancil Hill Consulting, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas and is no longer active.This corporate entity was filed approximately eight years ago on Monday, January 30, 2012 , according to public records filed … [7], The original Irish name was Cnoc Fhuar Choille ["Cold Wood Hill"], which was misinterpreted as Cnoc Urchaill ["Spancel Hill"]. Check the history if you don't believe it! This corporate entity was filed approximately eight years ago on Monday, January 30, 2012 , according to public records filed with Texas Secretary of State. I always liked hoovering over maps of foreign places and dreaming of the landscape. [9], In 1841 the population of the village was 169, in 26 houses. This category has only the following subcategory. I have seen most of the places I mapped along the Tulla Road and in Ennis on the ground, so I usually add "Bing, survey" as the source for my edits for those places. [5], Spancel Hill is in the townland of Muckinish, civil parish of Clooney, and barony of Bunratty Upper. Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC), Change of Name or Address by Registered Agent. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. These addresses are known to be associated with Spancil Hill Consulting, LLC however they may be inactive or mailing addresses only. 1873 OriginalVersion Last night as I lay dreaming, of the pleasant days gone by, My mind being bent on rambling and to Erin's Isle I did fly. Category:Spancil Hill. Spancil Hill Consulting, LLC Overview. Watch the video for Spancil Hill from Paddy Reilly's 20 Golden Irish Ballads for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. [12] In 1911 the townland population was 72, in 14 houses. Then Clare Co.Co. So it was not before the dawn of Bing imagery that I started to get OSeM-xcited again! One day, somebody pointed me to a Java tool called GPSMID which directly produces GPX files - much easier to handle! Currently, I'm working on residential areas and buildings in Ennis - see wiki project Ennis. [6] Houses are concentrated slightly south at Cross of Spancilhill, where the R352 road between Ennis to the west and Tulla to the east crosses a local road between Barefield to the north and Quin to the south. All Trademarks and Copyrights are owned by their respective companies and/or entities. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Spancill Hill or Spancilhill (Ordnance Survey spelling Spancel Hill for the hill[2] and settlement,[3] Spancelhill for the electoral division;[4][2] Irish: Cnoc Uarchoille[2]) is a hill and adjacent dispersed settlement in County Clare, Ireland. This page was last edited on 8 February 2020, at 15:49. [10] In 1913, British and Continental cavalry forces bought over 1,000 horses there. I had a pretty good visual memory for maps and usually still could tell where I am when I was in the middle of nowhere. Listen to Spancil Hill from Johnny McEvoy's Legends of Irish Music for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. This wiki is for the official Konami series. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Listen to Spancil Hill from Johnny McEvoy's Legends of Irish Music for free, and see the … SPANCIL HILL Author: Michael Considine, born ca. Credit to various users like boggedy, mackerski or IrlJidel, who helped me along with some good advice (even without knowing). With the current versions of Potlatch and JOSM, I'm actually sharing the work between the two - simply put, I use Potlatch to create areas and JOSM for buildings.

Does Ezra Miller Have Twitter, Yosef The Mountaineer, Whose Live Anyway, Helen Chamberlain Wiki, Football Memorabilia For Sale, Eric Meyers Linkedin, Deborah Ann Woll Age,

Read Other Blog Posts