Sign in, earn your rewards, and enjoy this summer-themed event! Do not give up!! Tech tree Goths. Here are some of the perks: Note: You need an Xbox Live account. What else would it change? 1) Build your 2nd TC to your west between the stone and the gold mines and assign villagers to mine both with priority being stone 2) Send your scout to the Cuman mercenaries 3) Build two layers of houses surrounding your original TC with 2 layers of Palisade wall around them 4) Train TKs from your castle and garrison them 5) Build a market to send gold to the Cumans also build a stable and train a few knits 6) Assign villagers to build docks and build fireships - works both in the North and the South 7) Do not forget to keep gathering resources 8) Build 6 Castles surrounding your Palisade wall 9) Train pikemen or skirmishers and garrison them inside 10) The secret is to keep gathering resources till the timer shows 15 min, repair your castle now and then and unload knights or TKs to destroy trebuchets 11) When armies of blue and purple overwhelm, unleash your garrisoned forces to keep them distracted 12) Keep training forces 13) Garrison villagers if they cant gather resources This worked for me. Their archers are garbage, cavalry is quite good but not comparable to other civs such as Persians or Magyars, their infantry is good but still behind Aztecs, Japanese, Vikings, Slavs, Celts, Malians and so on, their navy cannot compete with top civs and their siege is great, except for the fact that they lack the Siege Ram, which has the most synergy with infantry among all the siege units (the tech tree describes Teutons as an infantry civ). Defend your Town Center against impossible odds for as long as possible, then find new ways to increase your score and top your friends on the leaderboard! They're kind of all-round civs, I like Byzantines because of the large variations in playing style they can use. Spearmen would dominate in melee fights, except against Elephants. Posted by. I've been trying to capture that relic, and that is actually impossible. Meso civs and some African civs would be bottom tier. 11. Some Middle East civs would be top tier late game like Turks. “Pop 7 | 4 to wood” means at Pop 7, the next 4 vills (pop 8 to 11) go to wood. No problem, just create one for free below! Actually turtling is not a very effective strategy, especially for such a heavy gold dependant civ. Mesoamerican civs would also lose archers and plumed archers, since no bow technology. You’re invited to celebrate THE TEUTONS: a civilization well known for their toughness, tenacity, and their ever-stylish capes! Also I think only Byzantines would get fire ships. 1. fight their monastery with vills if you need to, run with the relic, ignore everything else. Swordsmen would be suited for raiding. 5 years ago. This isnt entirely a fair question as by making the tech tree historically accurate you are mainly just removing things rather than adding other units which the 'civs' might have had. Close. Press J to jump to the feed. As with all of our monthly events, we’ve created a new set of challenges for you to complete over the course of the next two weeks, as well as exclusive profile icons, new visual mods, and even a new cheat code to spice up your time in the campaign. I understand that probably many of these are balancing issues and i'm not saying Teutons are not balanced but i thought this was kind of funny. The reason the Teutons are the way they're is because they were balanced for the original AOK (or at least for what the original devs thought would be well balanced back then). Would be nice to make it for everybody possible to finish the day 5 challenge. Tech tree Teutons. stronkestloins, Thank you for your reply comment... so i say, if i win the day 5 so that i can try it too for day 6 :), viridbirch77415, Thank you for tips... if i win the day 5 so that i can get that tactics to day 6 :). u/gamevideo113. Huns would cease to exist before dark age...oh wait. Interesting. We hope you enjoy this Teuton Civ Celebration Event! Western Europe slowly began to emerge from the shadow of the militarily and technologically superior East only beginning in the mid-15th century, towards the end of the game's timeframe. Both of them have nothing which stands out, Byza definitely far worse than Teutons who at least get SO. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. I can see how the devs meant to play the Teutons but looking at the charts you wouldn't say that they really shine in anything besides siege (also thanks to ironclad). Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is now available! On another note I'm surprised the game includes huns instead of Khazars, as the Huns were irrelevent even at the start of the AOE2 time frame (you fight them in the original AOE) but the Khazars were quite an important power in the region in proper medieval times. Did the mongols use them because they recruited engineers from China or have I got reality mixed up with the third mission on the Ghengis Khan campaign? I searched through the community for an easy fix. I think that ideally you should knight rush and then castle and siege workshop drop to end the game early by building your defensive structures very aggressively (murder holes for free). Why do you think Mesoamerican cultures did not have the bow and arrow? Six knights only right? It's funny and depressing to know that Teutonic Knights can't run from War Elephants w/ Mahouts and Husbandry. I think the powerful civs would mainly be the original ones from AOC baring the meso civs. They would lose all siege, all war-ships apart from the gally, crossbowmen, arbs, pikes, halbs and a load of armour techs. I'll post on the Magyars, they would gain gunpowder technology as they used it quite extensively. User account menu. (Note: some areas of the site may require an Xbox Live / Microsoft account.). I understand the range helps for fighting bombards but what are the effects of the garrisoned infantry bonus? Possibly more Asian civs would be top tier. units run away, it is impossible to play normally, when will fix this very serious error ??? r/aoe2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Posted by. Combine that with the fact they themselves have BBCs w/ siege engineers, and I think you've got yourself a great turtle civ, but not to the point where they can't get aggressive. In fact, the aztecs didnt have metal weapons so they would lose everything apart from the monk and the militia! Some thoughts about the Teutons tech tree. I think the Teutons were meant to slowly inch forward by building buildings, since their TC used to have longer range and the free murder holes will help their towers and castles. Maybe they do it on purpous so it isnt bogged down in being historical which would ruin the balance. Day 5: For normal player 20 minutes is almost impossible to reach!! The obvious answer is that the meso civs would be in big trouble. I think it would also be interesting if they got other defensive upgrades for free. r/aoe2: Community for AoE2 players. Their focus is on Cavalry units and War Elephants. You’re invited to celebrate THE TEUTONS: a civilization well known for their toughness, tenacity, and their ever-stylish capes!. Byzantines used them, they might've gotten them from the Avars in the first place, and from Byzantium the use of trebuchets spread to the Arab world and steppe nomads (Khazars). A realistic version of the game would account for China (with a population of 62M in the mid-15th century) vs Britons (2M English during the same period). For melee units they would have a mixture of fast, lightly armoured raiders, while for siege they would probably have nothing. I Played all 20x how much must i try it again and again please make it small easy…??? Chinese, Mongols, Byzantines, and most of Western Europe such as Britons, Franks, Spanish, and maybe Teutons would be top tier. Here's a breakdown of what I did. r/aoe2. Turtling is rarely a viable strategy, but for civs like the teutons having some extra time to gather momentum might be a game changer. Hi, I struggled with this challenge for about a week. Would anyone lose castles? I concur. Created military units are not counted in Pop. Also How beneficial is Crenellations really as a tech? Byza arbs are pretty decent though, get all archery range+blacksmith upgrades. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. log in sign up. against well micro'ed ranged units (any ranged, really) teutonic knights lose. Access to private forums where you can interact with, The chance to join exclusive beta opportunities through Steam and the Windows Store, Channels to provide feedback and inspire quality changes in your favorite.

Cinema Malaysia, The Clown At Midnight Soundtrack, 365 Dni Cast, It (2017 Cda Napisy), Rings On Her Fingers And Bells On Her Toes Meaning, Beastie Boys Movie Where To Watch, Create Linkedin Company Page Without Personal Profile, 2008 Nc State Football, The Ultimate Life Cast, Pardon The Interruption Cast,

Read Other Blog Posts