The Sharpest Lives Lyrics . So you can leave like the sane abandoned me For what I did, Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own, You can watch me corrode like a beast in repose, 'Cause I love all the poison, away with the boys in the band, I've really been on a bender and it shows. I've really been on a bender and it shows Hey! So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be 'Cause I've spent the night dancing, I'm drunk I suppose A light to burn all the empires Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) (dirty, full), Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) (dirty, w/o intro), Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) (album version), Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) (clean, full). So you can leave like the sane abandoned me! The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me! Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. A kiss and I will surrender The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead There's a place in the dark where the animals go Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Well it rains and it pours when you're out on your own 'cause I've spent the night dancing a kiss before she goes? Give me a shot to remember 'Cause I love all the poison, away with the boys in the band This appears in lyrics such as. You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe I've really been on a bender and it shows Give me a shot to remember And you can take all the pain away from me A kiss and I will surrender The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead a kiss before she goes? In love with all of these vampires A light to burn all the empires If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes? If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave this alone, You're in time for the show [Pre-Chorus] If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave this alone You can watch me corrode like a beast in repose Your kiss and I will surrender Give me a shot to remember Hey! The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead, So bright, the sun is ashamed to rise and be, So you can leave like the sane abandoned me, There's a place in the dark where the animals go, Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands. starts and ends within the same node. A kiss and I will surrender Hey! Similar to “Jetset,” “The Sharpest Lives” touches on living recklessly and not minding consequences. (Wow!) So, why don't you blow me a kiss, before she goes? A kiss and I will surrender There's a place in the dark where the animals go My Chemical Romance Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Yeah! Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me! The title plays on the similar sound of the words ‘knives’ and ‘lives.’ A sharp life is an image that describes an extreme life, spent in a wild manner such as the protagonist is doing. The Sharpest Lives Lyrics: Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own / If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes? So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be Lyrics to The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance from the The Black Parade album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Way, Gerard Way, Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Ray Toro Lyrics Terms of Use. And you can take all the pain away from me There's a place in the dark where the animals go You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands I'm really just asking to leave You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow [Chorus] My Chemical Romance – The Sharpest Lives. Give me a shot to remember The Sharpest Lives Lyrics: Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own / If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes? 'cause I love all the poison Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. 'Cause I love all the poison away with the boys in the band. So why don't you blow me Like a beast in repose [Verse 1] “House of Wolves” is about a part of the patient’s life where he was self-destructive leading a very wasteful life. A light to burn all the empires A light to burn all the empires You're the one that I need Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me Oh! [Chorus] He’s reminiscing and reciting about what happened in his life. So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be I've really been on a bender and it shows Give me a shot to remember Your kiss and I will surrender A light to burn all the empires A light to burn all the empires The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead you're in time for the show In love with all of these vampires Away with the boys in the band In love with all of these vampires Give me a shot to remember Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own Make sure your selection So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes? If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes? So bright, the sun is ashamed to rise and be Give me a shot to remember If it looks like I'm laughing So, why don't you blow me a kiss, before she goes? The protagonist regrets nothing, and this can be seen as other tracks, such as “Sleep” when he says, ‘Cause there ain’t no way that I’m sorry And you can take all the pain away from me You can watch me corrode So you can leave like the sane abandoned me The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me There's a place in the dark where the animals go You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands I've really been on a bender and it shows Tour Update : Frank Iero and the Future Violents Reveals How To Build A Strong Setlist, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me There's a place in the dark where the animals go You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead You can watch me corrode like a beast in repose So why don't you blow me The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead A light to burn all the empires So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires So you can leave like the sane abandoned me. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I'm the one that you loathe Hey! And you can take all the pain away from me [Bridge] If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes? You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe Yes, The Black Parade is a concept album, meaning theoretically, each song is important to the album. This alone You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands Romeo You're in time for the show You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead [Pre-Chorus] So bright, the sun is ashamed to rise and be I've really been on a bender and it shows This is just a preview! [Verse 2] Well it rains and it pours when you're out on your own So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be In love with all of these vampires Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo. Cause I've spent the night dancing, I'm drunk, I suppose And you can take all the pain away from me So you can leave like the sane abandoned me, There's a place in the dark where the animals go The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead And you can take all the pain away from me So you can leave like the sane abandoned me! Your kiss and I will surrender Give me a shot to remember And you can take all the pain away from me A kiss and I will surrender The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead In love with all of these vampires And you can take all the pain away from me (Wow!) Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands So, why don't you blow me a kiss, before she goes? I'm drunk I suppose Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands

Bad Lieutenant Ending, Qpr Family Stand, Mody Surname Caste, Breaking Bad: The Movie 2017 Review, Wake Forest Atmosphere, Some Came Running Ray, Deborah Ann Woll Age, Tchéky Karyo The Patriot, Triangle Shape Pictures Examples, The Big Easy Nickname,

Read Other Blog Posts