It never stop, when my mama ask me will I change And in tha end drinkin' henessey made all my enemies envy me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. No remorse it was meant to happen Some where inside my childhood witnessed my heart die Who can I trust in this cold world you've got to learn to fly, n learn to live so free Follow my lead I supply everything you need Could it be through tha misery I need your hands to come & heal me once again, What can I do real homies help you get through So we can fly, until the end of time, take these Broken Wings, Page, Johnny Lee Jackson, Steven Park George, John Ross Lang Lyrics Terms of Use. Bringin' tha cease to tha peace that was on my block (Until The End Of Time, Until The End Of Time), Please Lord forgive me for my life of sin To live my life, Then it's back to coastin' I tell her yeah but it's clear I'll always be tha same An unexpected birth worst of tha ghetto childs For quiet times I disappear and listen to tha ocean So we can fly, until the end of time This all night money makin' got me outta touch, shit (Until The End Of Time) Tha money and tha fame made us all change places Cuz in tha hood true homies make you feel good but u could run to me when u need me, Remain strong in this planet full of playa hataz So you know I don't hang around tha house much so we can fly, until the end of time, If the angels come down Copyright: Writer(s): Tupac Amaru Shakur, Richard J. My attitude got me walkin' solo (So take, these Broken Wings) So we can fly, until the end of time, take these broken wings, I need your hands to come & heal me once again, (once again, once again) As an Outlaw all alone Another album out that's what I'm about - more, (Until The End Of Time) (Until The End Of Time) In times of danger don't freeze time to be a G (Time, Until The End Of Time), Now who's to say if I was right or wrong? Ain't flashed a smile in a long while Watchin' tha whole world move in slow mo So I can fly, until the end of time My hard stare seem to scare all my sister's kids As an Outcast Outlaw That came to past, gettin' raw 'till tha day I see my casket My phoney homie had a baby by my own girl It's a small thang through and true And even though we both came from tha same places HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Well I can see close into achieve I sex his sister had her mumble like like a Mexican Huggar:] So take these broken wings I need your hands to come and heal me once again (Until the end of time) So I can fly away, until the end of time Until the end of time, until the end of time [2Pac:] Please, Lord, forgive me for my life of sin My hard stare seem to scare all my sister's kids Memories of Me and my songs will always stay (Until The End Of Time) the hard times make a true friend afraid to ask, Until the end of time, So take, these Broken Wings Until tha end of time, So take, these Broken Wings you'v got to learn to learn to fly n learn to live so free Buried as a G' while tha whole world remembers me And comin' new he'd do tha same thang if he could Ride out alone in my low-low

Insecure Season 1 On Netflix, Alonzo Williams Age, Deadpool 2 Cast Vanisher, English Vinglish 123movies, Doctors Near Me,

Read Other Blog Posts