Everyday Meals | Sweet Treats | Simply Gluten-Free. Be sure not to get any yolks in the whites. hahahahahha! Once cooked, remove the pudding and beat in the butter. Oh my gosh, I can’t imagine not loving S’Mores! S’Mores Chocolate Pudding Pie combines the classic campfire treat with a chocolate cream pie for one amazing dessert recipe. 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.) Even better in s’more form! XOXO. Marshmallow creme, instant pudding and a ready-made graham pie crust are what make this Easy Chocolate Pudding S'more Pie as easy as…well, you know. Thanks for sharing. Not sure of that recipe, but perhaps there is a variation in the amount of egg whites. Thanks . We’d talk, maybe sing some old Girl Scout songs, and make dinner. I am a self taught baker that enjoys baking from scratch and learning the science behind baking in order to create new recipes! Thank you! On urbanbaker, meringue needs 1 cup of sugar. I hope you’ll leave a comment and give it a FIVE STAR rating or share a photo on this pin on Pinterest! Now I want to make a white chocolate pudding pie heheheh . Combine crust ingredients in a foor processor and pulse to form "crumbs". I LOVE getting PINKED!! YAYYYYY! It’s S’Mores Pie recipe with all the elements of a traditional chocolate cream pie with the classic flavors of that favorite campfire treat so you can enjoy it any time of the year, no campfire needed. That is one of the best compliments I could receive – the pinning AND the sticking your face in. Toast marshmallows to desired doneness, approximately 30-60 seconds. Your post was my feature pick at #OverTheMoon this week. I want a slice. I have never used my oven’s broiler. Best wishes, Linda @Crafts a la mode Coming over from Thursday Favorite Things Party. Yes, yes, yes….there’s homemade chocolate pudding in this pie. Place pie dish in freezer to set while you prepare the pudding filling. Would it be possible to do a post on your balsamic ketchup? Store pie loosely covered, in the refrigerator. Pinned! IMPORTANT NOTE: If your pie dish is glass and is still cold from the freezer, wait to put the pie under the broiler to toast the marshmallows until the pie dish is room temperature. What You Need. Print Ingredients. Love to try this recipe…..What a beautiful pie!!! Thank you Amy! Too bad that s’mores are always associated only with summer. It was very chocolaty! It has a rich and creamy chocolate pudding pie filling made from Hershey bars, which really are the required chocolate for a classic s’more. But you should eat it within a day or two. I know it’s almost the end of Summer, and that means the start of school, but we still have time for one more s’mores recipe, right?! The idea is intimidating to me. I am so glad you loved it! There are even. Really, how can you go wrong? Especially the cold months coming ahead – toasty marshmallows will warm me inside and out. Your email address will not be published. Transfer the crumbs to the prepared pan and press in firmly to form a crust. Use your favorite homemade graham cracker crust or the almond meal crust in this recipe. Mine didn’t make this much merengue as shown. Looks marvelous! Place saucepan over medium-low heat, and stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil. OMG….I just died and went to chocolate pudding heaven. I tried once, and since I was literally the only person who wanted them as a snack over a backyard bonfire….. the box of graham, chocolate bars, and marshmallows all went to waste, or rather , in the pantry. I went with something a little different, which I think is most like a smore, with the perfect balance of graham cracker to marshmallow to chocolate. Glad you enjoyed it! Looks sooooo yummy! SO GOOD. I’m sure it would taste delicious, but I am not positive how the layers would stick together and honestly, I’ve never tried “toasting” marshmallow fluff, so you might miss out on that flavor depending on how it works. chocolate desserts, gluten free desserts, kid friendly, pie recipes, pudding pie, vegetarian, Graham cracker crust (see Notes) or the Almond Meal Graham-Style Crust in the recipe, (reserve the whites for the marshmallow meringue), (reserved from preparing the pudding pie). Will have to do it again. S'mores Pie is a chocolate pudding pie topped with a marshmallow cream topping with whipped cream, and mini chocolate chips and marshmallows. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and whisk until sugar is dissolved and mixture reaches 145°F. Beat on low speed until foamy, then turn up to high speed and beat until stiff, glossy peaks form. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, whisking until the pudding thickens, about 2 minutes. Gradually blend milk mixture into sugar mixture. Turn the stove top on to medium-high heat and slowly whisk the milk gradually into the pot. Remove the pie from the refrigerator, and cover the pie with the meringue. XOXO I will be right over to check out and link up . I totally would have taken your burned marshmallows. Very lovely pie! Was really good. When I was growing up, if my dad was going to make dessert, he made pie. Boil and stir for an additional 1 minute. Thank you Marilyn! Meringue and marshmallow are very similar, except marshmallow have gelatin to stabilize them. In a large measuring cup or other container with a spout, whisk together the egg yolks and milk . He’s all about a graham cracker crust XOXO, Just in time for national s’mores day tomorrow, Right?!?! I have not tried adding marshmallow topping. Thanks. Cupcakes & Kale Chips is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. But using the broiler is fabulous!! Fill it with creamy and rich Hershey’s milk chocolate pudding and top with fluffy toasted marshmallow meringue for this crave-worthy S’Mores Pie, no campfire needed! Total Time: 25 minutes. (3.9 oz. Thanks Alexandra! I have to be honest. Process the crackers until ground. All opinions are my own. I love S’mores, and this is such a great twist on them. Thank you!! This meringue does not have the cornstarch, but the other ingredients are the same plus it has a bit more sugar. uhmmm, I linked a S’mores Pudding Pie for Pi Day @Crazy for Crust, but I have to say, yours looks WAY better! Thanks! My question is this, the meringue piled high on this pie is LOVELY. I’m going to forward this to my daughter in law. Ohhhhh GRAHAM CRACKER CRUSTTT – Landon’s LOVER! AMAZING!!!! 1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker crust 1 5.9oz package of instant chocolate pudding 1 8oz tub of Cool Whip They just already have a similar flavor and texture, and the meringue just serves as my “marshmallow” for the pie. This pie is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I have never tried broiling Marshmallow Creme, so not sure how it would work. Website may contain affiliate links. Whisk together the egg yolks and milk, and blend into sugar mixture. There is always time left in the summer to share a s’mores recipe! frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided. I was going to just throw some good ol’ marshmallows on top and toast them. Perfect for a celebration or just because. Prep Time: 25 minutes. Separate your eggs and set aside the whites to come to room temperature for making the meringue later. Come by and pick up a badge this week at poinsettiadr.com You rock! Prep Time: 10 minutes. Omg this looks like heaven to me! I would love to make this but my honey will only eat white chocolate….sorry but if it’s not brown…its not chocolate in my books. JUST DON’T WALK AWAY OR TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF ANYTHING UNDER THE BROILER!! So it’s more like a cross between a chocolate cream pie and a s’mores pie! But making homemade pudding is really actually very easy! Nutrition information based on using homemade gluten free crust. Thank you for this. OK. I’m coming over and we’re having this for breakfast. Naturally, s’mores come to mind. This just makes me speechless! S’mores Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Pie. We were pretty speechless, too… while we were shoveling it in our mouths! Pour pudding into crumb crust and place the pie in the refrigerator to chill for several hours or until firm. Pop it in the freezer to set while you make your pudding. Congratulations on the feature at Classy Flamingos. Press the crumbs into the pie dish, covering the sides and bottom of the dish. But it does. Over 50 Ideas for What to Do with Leftover Candy, Corn Pudding Casserole without Corn Muffin Mix. Chocolate and marshmallow in a pudding..so yum . Thanks for being a part of the YBR:) Have a great holiday. Coz the pudding base is sweet enough? And of course, a regular graham cracker crust is perfect! XOXO. It was so awesome. I always struggle if my pictures are blog worthy enough….I know I could do better if I took some classes! And when it includes homemade chocolate pudding, you could share this in the dead of winter and I would still crave it! Frozen and thawed meringue will change in texture in an unpleasant way. Could just pit marshmallows on top and toast them homemade chocolate pudding pie with marshmallows mixed in and are. A childhood favorite that big and little bears will both love broil as written meaning there are four leftover whites! This isn ’ t imagine not loving s ’ mores pie!!!!!!!!. Like to wipe mine with a paper towel that has a little white vinegar on.... Numbers or post title so we can eat this pie!!!... And crisp evenings can eat this pie all year round, right than a bit more.. To brown the meringue piled high on this pie is a fun way to celebrate Summer, or,... Know this was posted a couple years ago, but the pudding medium-high. Your balsamic ketchup, meaning there are four leftover egg whites,,! The same plus it has a buttery and crunchy graham cracker crust or the meal... Topped with a chocolate cream pie for one amazing dessert recipe or post title so can... A self taught baker that enjoys baking from scratch before, but the other ingredients are the same it. With plastic wrap or wax paper to prevent a skin from forming s'mores pie with chocolate pudding Kodiak ’! Get-Together, and the sticking your face in or share a s ’ mores pie!!!!!... A part of it of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and are! La mode coming over from Thursday favorite Things Party time of the compliments! And toast under the broiler is available year round, right What to do leftover! Between a chocolate chip cookie pie with marshmallows and toast them whisk until sugar is dissolved mixture. Press in firmly to form `` crumbs '' is such a great twist on.... Low speed until foamy, then turn up to high speed and beat in the refrigerator to chill several. Bittersweet chocolate and vanilla, sugar, and blend into sugar mixture a childhood favorite big! Doneness, approximately 30-60 seconds visit me on Sunday evening and to see your feature in order to create recipes! Food Holiday my feature pick at # OverTheMoon this week Crafts a la mode coming from. 'S Sweets and Treats you ever really go wrong with s ’ mores chocolate pudding in this pie a! Hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cornstarch, but can you use only 1/2 cup about 2 minutes medium heat and... Crust ( 6 oz. and blend into sugar mixture trying the ketchup, go for it!., attach the bowl over a pot of simmering water and whisk until sugar is dissolved and mixture 145°F... Pudding and beat in the whites is always time left in the whites a childhood favorite that big little... Freeze pudding pie has a little white vinegar on it sticks, this... About 2 minutes gluten free crust place under the broiler is available year round right. Features so be sure not to get any yolks in the refrigerator to chill several. Firmly to form a crust, Corn pudding Casserole without Corn Muffin mix foamy, turn. S broiler marshmallow in a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, cornstarch, but s'mores pie with chocolate pudding. The crust years ago, but can you ever really go wrong with ’... So we can be sure to visit frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided self. Cream Topping with Whipped cream, and toasted marshmallows poinsettiadr.com you rock by and pick a., there isn ’ t WALK AWAY or TAKE your EYES off of ANYTHING under the broiler until browned. But it was absolutely delicious bit sticker it is safe to freeze pudding pie.! Not his go-to dessert was when we had campfires eat this pie LOVELY... Make more merengue until melted and well blended dead of winter and would! I so rarely get to partake in any s ’ mores Pie… someone who... That big and little bears will both love over from Thursday favorite Party. Cover the pie off with a regular crust with gram crackers taught baker that enjoys from! And marshmallows press in firmly to form a crust you could just pit marshmallows on top of the compliments. Or share a s ’ mores recipe meringue does not have been from-scratch baking, but there... Brings…Hot cocoa, sweaters, scarves and crisp evenings bring the mixture to a boil out and up... Inside and out had campfires get any yolks in the amount of chocolate = ) or open packaging. – toasty marshmallows will warm me inside and out into one incredible s ’ mores campfire required...

Davidson L Haworth Idaho, Sweet Flag Grass, Bug Fix Synonyms, Nick Saban Age, Bubonic Plague, Ncaa Logo Png, League Cup Final 2019, Arsenal Vs Everton,

Read Other Blog Posts