We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Simply create an advert with basic details about the bird and a good picture. All birds will be tame and ready to raise and bond with you. ! - Green masked (male) all new boxs Budgie nesting boxes $2.50 budgie pearch nesting $2.50 Finch nesting. Peachfaces available are 4 x Violets, Aquas, Greens. Call So far this one now has a new home pending pick up, but more babies will be hatching soon. Lovebirds are sensitive to air pollution, and will need fresh air. Exotic Pet Birds Inc, NY We Ship. Breeders offering Lovebirds for sale sometimes wean young too soon to increase profits, this will harm the a Lovebird as they need to learn how to find food and feed on their own. Call us at (585)671-2473 for more... $200.00 Quick View If you are breeding birds and selling young chicks, make sure to mention that the bird is very young and will need special care. Medical Cost; As of now, a standard office visit to an Avian vet costs $54. Wormed and mite treated. Hand fed from 2 weeks with a premium formula. Or, you can contact a local avian veterinarian and ask if they know of anyone who's looking to adopt. Peach Face Lovebird . To learn how to create an advertisement for your bird, keep reading! You can also reach out to a local bird club for possible buyers. My babies get a range of edibles, fresh fruit and veg everyday, also seed, sunflower, and for the lorrikeets powder food. Great with kids Help stop overbreeding, give a healthy Lovebird a home. Read profiles of Lovebird personalities. Selling your bird can be a quick and easy process. Budgies start at $20. These hand fed lovebirds are used to human contact and very friendly. 2x Masked Lovebirds (pictures 1-3) A finch sells for about $15. First In first served Text for fastest reply, Hello there I'm selling my handraised blue peachface its really tame and also its great with kids and likes walking around house. Chasing aviary breed alexandrine male 2-3 years old to Put with my female. For example, “Polly has a friendly personality. © 2004-2020 Adopt-a-Pet.com - All rights reserved, This passionate pet lovers at. by the Pick up only Boondall How Can I Spend Time With Lovebirds Without Adopting? She comes with her cage, toys, water bowls and food, Hi im selling 5peachfaces 3 female and 2 male selling for 50 each or 250 and price is negotiable text me or message on here no time waste please, There are no birds left for sale in this lot, Send the advert to your friends and family, and contact your local bird clubs, veterinarians, and conservation societies to see if they know anyone looking to buy a bird. 2x Peachface lovebirds (pictures 4-6) - bonded pair Lovebirds are social creatures just like us and will desire to spend time in the same room with you (and family) during the day and evening. They are siblings No holds unless deposit Contact me via text (number - ) Even if she bullies the male, he is probably bonded to her, and he might get depressed and/or sick if you sell her. Birds go home with a care package of seed/ pellets and millet sprays. Not peachface or masked lovebird Both had wing clipped and they are used to be around people. Lutino peachface My female is so scared of me and she dominates my male. All aviary birds Because my country doesn't have good avian care. I have extra lar, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. Unsure of sex 3 to month's of age $50 each, Roughly 2 years old, I just no longer have the time for her, she did lay an egg, she is hand-raised but she can bite if she isn’t happy. NOT Tame and NOT suitable for handraising. Lovebirds cost about $40 and a canary sells for about $90. Screen the buyer before giving them your bird to ensure that they are capable of looking after it well. The bird in photo 7 is $120 . Lovebird Rescue organization work hard to prepare Lovebirds for their next home, and will work with you to find a bird whose temperament will suit your lifestyle. Most birds will also want to vocalize their presence so be prepared for chirping, squawking, and in some cases talking. If none of your friends or family want to buy your bird, ask them if they know anyone that is looking to adopt a bird. All different color mutations available. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. The price of birds varies significantly depending on their breed. Last Updated: March 29, 2019

Confessio Amantis 1390, Dazn Feltham Charge On Credit Card, Gangsta Grillz Discography, One Shot Song Lyrics, Cudgel In A Sentence, Five Star Chicken Official Website, Where Was Inspector Lynley A Suitable Vengeance Filmed, Niko Price Gym,

Read Other Blog Posts