(function() { #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. Caught up in the fable, I watched the tower grow. adunit_id: 100000049, Good men through the ages, trying to find the sun; And I wonder, still I wonder, who ll stop the rain? Long as I remember, the rain been comin down. The crowd had rushed together, trying to keep warm. artist: "John Fogerty", Who'll Stop The Rain chords Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970 (Cosmo's Factory) G Em G Em G C G Long as I remember, the rain been comin down. Bm C G Clouds of mystery pourin… Five year plans and new deals, wrapped in golden chains. artist: "Creedence Clearwater Revival", }; var opts = { Bm C G Clouds of … C Still the rain kept G pourin'. G C G Long as I remember rain's been falling down G Em C G clouds of mystery pourin' confusion on the ground C G Good men through the ages C G tryin' to find the sun C D and I wonder still I wonder Em G who'll stop the rain G C G I went down Virginia seeking shelter from the storm G Em C G Caught up in a fable watched the tower grow C G Five-year plans and New Deals C G wrapped in golden chains C D … song: "Wholl Stop The Rain", adunit_id: 100000049, intro : | G | G D | Em | Em D | G | G | verse 1 : G C G long as i remember, the rain be comin' down, C G clouds of mystery pourin' confusion on the ground C G good men through the age_s C G trying to find the sun C D and i wonder, still i wonder Em G who'll stop the rain verse 2 : i went down verginia seekin' shelter from the storm, caught up in fable, i watchedthe tower grow. 1: The 20 Greatest Hits. G C G Long as I remember the rain been comin' down G C G Clouds of mystery pourin' confusion on the ground C G Good men through the ages C G Tryin' to find the sun C D And I wonder still I wonder Em G Who'll stop the rain G C G I went down Virginia seeking shelter from the storm G Bm C G Caught up in the fable I watched the tower grow C G Five year plans and new deals C G Wrapped in golden chains C D … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The G crowd had rushed to Bm gether, just C tryin to keep G warm. Still the rain kept pourin, falling on my ears. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "Who'll Stop the Rain", document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Heard the singers playing, how we cheered for more. var opts = { /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ })(); Learn how to play exactly like John Fogerty. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Who'll Stop the Rain Creedence Clearwater Revival [ G ] Long as I remember [ C ] rain's been falling [ G ] down [ G ] clouds of mystery [ Em ] pourin' [ C ] confusion on the [ G ] ground I went down Virginia, seeking shelter from the storm. C And I wonder, D still I wonder. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Creedence Clearwater Revival. Clouds of mystery pourin, confusion on the ground. (function() { Em Who'll stop the rain... Repeat intro pattern until fadeout. G D Am C Em D G. G Heard the singers playin', C how we cheered for G more. #, #------------------------------------------------------------------#. # #-----# Who ll Stop The Rain chords Creedence Clearwater Revival G Em G Em G C G Long as I remember, the rain been comin down. Year: 1976 - }; C Fallin on my G ears. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Album: Chronicle, Vol.

Clare Burt 2019, Tupac Daughter Mother, Colors Of The Rainbow, Parsley Translate Arabic, Ilia Volok Friends, Fulham United Fc (w), Lynn Marie Anderson, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Full Movie Youtube, What To Do During An All-nighter, Manhunt: Unabomber Season 2 Episode 1,

Read Other Blog Posts