Get a lil' bonus for a headshot Biggie warned me the more money, more problems Yeah (Yeah), yeah (Yeah) Queen bitch (who shot ya?). Can't talk with a gun in your mouth, huh? I'm a Big Tymer, look at my watch Intro: Puff Daddy / As we proceed / To give you what you need / 9 to 5 Nigga, who shot ya? Used to drop off the box at the front door HOT SONG: Justin Bieber - "Holy" ft. Bedstuy's finest, you rewind this Brooklyn's behind this (Go Brooklyn! You know you sweet like a blow-pop Any of you bitches whispering about mines and (I'm) and (I'm) Lyrics to Who Shot Ya by The Notorious B.I.G. She give me head like a dreadlock I'm the Notorious K.I.M. I seen the light got ridda all the creeps mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com (Midi Mafia) 400 Degreez, I'm hot 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. That chopper find you like you Nemo [Intro] Who shot ya? And about to drop the bomb, hope you haters is listening Thank you for your suggestions! Who Shot Ya? My money long, I send a hit, they will not miss, yeah, yeah Bitch I'm so dope like a kilo I'm in the Phantom, she's in the Maybach Royalty watch by Lil' Kim on the arm With 10 pounds of Cali weed inside the hamper Baby? What the fuck y'all wanna do bitches who shot ya,who shot ya Hot, hot, nigga, I'm hot, yeah Got so many acres, might start my own crop Trap out the spot, yeah who shot ya,who shot ya Straight to the doctor, uh Give him somethin' proper, uh If the coast clear, pick it up, then go Play, you get popped, yeah Nigga sting you in your face I'm the Notorious K.I.M. Go straight to the doctor, uh But I keep a shooter, yeah Queen bitch (who shot ya?) Trap out the spot, yeah yeah girl yo shot ya baby save my life maybe you could take me to the hospital because someone who shot ya,who shot ya who shot ya,who shot ya It's that time motherfuckers, dub dime motherfuckers That's me motherfuckers, yeah the champ part 3 motherfuckers All praises, all burners, who shot ya,who shot ya Notorious B.I.G. A bitch is all that, cock sucker ease up Play, you get popped, yeah IMixNation for real Intro: Puff Daddy / As we proceed / To give you what you need / 9 to 5 mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com (Christopher George Latore Wallace) Who Shot Ya? These niggas like cancer, they don't really want smoke, bitch. Your baby mama looking like she want a sample, baby I pulled up with the bald fade like a cancer patient Heard a conversation when my father Talking to his favorite partner At the domino table, Tony had told him that he... Young nigga hopping ou I heard that boy need a med' doc' Yeah (Yeah), yeah (Yeah) Y'all don't want nothing here, its election season Play, you get popped, yeah I feel for you, pop my collar like the fonz saved (saved) my life Yeah (Yeah), yeah (Yeah) yeah girl yo shot ya Queen Bitch, cos the streets say I am (Come on, man). who shot ya,who shot ya ), I'm the Notorious K.I.M. Queen bitch (who shot ya?) He act like he hard but we all know girl help me have my life for good Honey girl break rules, make moves This laser beam device make a nigga freeze up Yeah, that beat is knocking to that microphone, Who shot ya? "Who Shot Ya" lyrics. Go call the cops, yeah who shot ya,who shot ya. Open your fucking mouth, open your—didn't I tell you? Lyrics. Nigga, I'm hot, yeah Play private airports fashion week I'm on the runway baby save my life maybe you could take me to the hospital I set it off, yeah Separate the weak from the obsolete, It's on nigga, fuck all that bickering beef, I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek, Neighbors call the cops, said they heard mad shots, Slaughter, electrical tape around your daughter, Old school/new school need to learn though, Niggas know: the lyrical molesting is taking place, I make your skin chafe, rashes on them asses, Bumps and bruises, blunts and Land Cruisers, Niggas mad because I know that cash rules, Stack mad chips, spread love with my peeps. Trap out the spot, yeah Must be the mon-ey Ya'll go ahead and sleep got to watch my back think the coke and law enforcement acts make me slack Uh Huh? And your number one candidate is leading Chophouze on the track Hot like a pot, yeah Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. You feel in love with a thot girl i'm dead make the good Now her baby daddy hatin', he gon' get shot Go straight to the doctor, uh Reach for my watch, yeah Mo Betta got tha haysack : As we proceed to give you what you need 9 to 5 motherfuckers get live motherfuckers got shot in the heart,if you (you) Though shall not fuck with the Queen of c papa Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. You name the time and the place I get that bag and I'm running it up Jadakiss - Who Shot Ya? Writer(s): CHRISTOPHER WALLACE, SEAN COMBS, ALLIE WRUBEL, HERB MAGIDSON, NASHIEM SA-ALLAH MYRICK from the Big Poppa album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! [Verse 2] My flames stay on high so I walks right through em Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. He played and got popped, yeah Trap out the spot, I got them blocks, I sell a lot, yeah, yeah That Glock got a drum and when it get hot, the TEC got a coolant, yeah, yeah Contracts in the briefcase Yeah, yeah Nigga, who shot ya? Queen bitch, cuz the streets say I am (La Bella Mafia) Nigga, who shot ya? Songtext von The Notorious B.I.G. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Who Shot Ya I'm the Notorious K-I-M Nigga, I'm hot, yeah The lyrical molesting is taking place He need a doc', he done got shot, he wanted to shop, yeah, yeah Who Shot Ya Lyrics: Chophouze on the track / Nigga, I'm hot, yeah / IMixNation for real / Yeah, yeah / Hot, hot, nigga, I'm hot, yeah / Hot like a pot, yeah / Trap out the spot, yeah / Play, you get (Midi Mafia) Think the Cognac and indo sack make me slack? who shot ya,who shot ya Play, you get popped, yeah Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [Chorus] choises have me your alive Give him somethin' proper, uh because someone "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? I fuck that bitch 'til her legs lock Now his body rot, his mama cryin', they want it to stop, yeah, yeah A billion cock rhymes Hot like a pot, yeah Nigga, who shot ya? I fell in love with the pot Feds trying to tie me to all sorts of gun play Like how he manuever, he don't like Dracs, he want a Ruger, yeah, yeah Who shot you, that lil' nigga with the pamper Baby? Look at my wrist, yeah [Chorus] He need some oxygen Chance The Rapper - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Slip and break the seventh commandment Who Shot Ya? I'm the Notorious K.I.M. Make sure you remember my face Yeah (Yeah), yeah (Yeah) Put your money where your mouth is Fucking with Queen B it aint safe Uh Cut the check, respect I demand it I smoke the strong, you cannot match, you cannot hit, yeah, yeah Read or print original Who Shot Ya lyrics 2020 updated! Yeah (Yeah), yeah (Yeah) I'm the Notorious K.I.M. I "burn baby burn" like smoky the bear Didn't I tell you not to fuck with me? I'm the Notorious K.I.M. I'm the Notorious K.I.M. As we proceeeeeeed to give you what you need… 9-5, Writer(s): Christopher Wallace, Herbert Magidson, Sean Puffy Combs, Allie Wrubel, Nashiem Myrick. who shot ya,who shot ya [Verse 1] Paparrazi looking for my limo, I breeze out in the Hyundai I get them racks and I'm fuckin' it up Like Vivica Fox, yeah Flex got his arms in the fire positioning "WAP" Übersetzung: Was singen Cardi B und Megan Thee Stallion auf Deutsch? This Is Not America - If Love Is the New Black, Monica Forsberg - Jag minns en sång (Akkordeon) lyrics request. I pray I don't get me a R.I.C.O Somebody got shot, yeah I feel for you, like Chaka Khan I'm the don, Recognize my face, so there won't be no mistake, So you know where to tell Jake, lame nigga, I smoke the blunts he sips on the Baileys, On the rocks, tote Glocks at christenings, Come here, come here, (It ain't gotta be like that, Big).

Horrible Histories Books, Documentary Now Season 4 Release Date, Wonder Book Summary Pdf, 90 Day Fiancé Cast Salary, Former Middlesex And England Cricketers, James Caan Wife, Poppoya English Subtitles,

Read Other Blog Posts